Want to ask a question directly to the people who made Odyssey’s new O-Works Black and Red putters? Now’s your chance.
On Tuesday, August 8 at 4 p.m. EST (1 p.m. PST), the Odyssey R&D team is making itself available to GolfWRX Members to answer questions about Odyssey and Toulon putters, and anything you want to know about the company’s new technologies. Odyssey’s Q&A panelists will include the following experts:
- Sean Toulon (SVP, Callaway and General Manager, Odyssey)
- Austie Rollinson (Odyssey Chief Designer)
- Joe Toulon (Odyssey/Toulon Club Specialist)
- Luke Williams (Sr. Global Brand Director of Putters, Irons, Hybrids)
- Tony Toulon (Odyssey Social Media Coordinator)
The forum thread for the live chat is already up and running, and you can begin asking your questions now! We will also be conducting a Facebook Live chat on the GolfWRX Facebook page, so make sure to tune into that, as well.
ALSO, two GolfWRX Members who have their questions answered will win a new O-Works Red or Black Putter of their choice.