On the range, you spend the majority of your practice time on a mat… or a grass tee if you’re lucky enough. All of this practice is hitting shots from perfect lies on level ground, which is quite different from the majority of the lies you will encounter on the course.
In this video, I show you what you need to do from setup to the swing to hit solid shots when playing from a downslope.
- How To Achieve a Perfect Driver Setup… Every Time
- Walters: How To Play From Bunkers With Little Sand
- Walters: How To Play From The Rough (Part 1)
- Walters: How To Play From The Rough (Part 2)
- Walters: How To Play From The Rough (Part 3)