This is the third video from my new series, “How To Play.” It’s intended to help golfers play better shots from all areas on the course: from tee to green and everywhere in between.
As all golfers know, we rarely get a flat lie on the golf course. In this video, I look at what you need to do from setup through the swing to hit solid shots when the ball is below your feet.
- How To Play From A Downslope
- How To Achieve a Perfect Driver Setup… Every Time
- Walters: How To Play From Bunkers With Little Sand
- Walters: How To Play From The Rough (Part 1)
- Walters: How To Play From The Rough (Part 2)
- Walters: How To Play From The Rough (Part 3)