Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 3 votes

Is Augusta National the most exclusive club?


200 replies to this topic

#1 backtees

backtees

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 286160
  • Joined: 11/30/2013
  • Location:Zurich, Switzerland
  • Handicap:1.8
GolfWRX Likes : 243

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:04 PM

Augusta National is perceived as the most exclusive club. But how does Muirfield stack up?

Members
Augusta: mainly business titans, oil-barons, high-profile ex-jocks
Muirfield: judges, barristers and other members of deeply entrenched upper crust

Guests
Augusta: (laughter…..)
Muirfield: Very limited guest play on two days during the week

Dresscode
Augusta: “appropriate golf attire”
Muirfield: “coat and tie”

Female members
Augusta: Condoleezza Rice, Darla Moore
Muirfield: None. A member’s wife once quipped, though there’s always a bowl of water set out for member’s dogs, it’s difficult for member’s wife to get a drink.

Bans & Blacklist:
Augusta: Not sure.
Muirfield: in 1980 Ben Crenshaw and Tom Watson were sent off after they played an unsanctioned round – hours after Watson won The Open there….

Attached Files



Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Forged4ever

Forged4ever

    Putting is 98%+ Mental.....

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 14,045 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183106
  • Joined: 05/26/2012
  • Location:The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene pool
GolfWRX Likes : 24242

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:42 PM

Obviously, this is just opinion, however I believe that Pine Valley is the most exclusive club in the country, though I think with the big three, Pine, Augusta and Seminole, you can flip a coin.

It's sorta like askin which is better, a Benz, a Bimmer or a Jag?

It depends on what you're lookin for, and in the case of these three clubs, which one(s) ask you to join them

After Jack had won his second major, he inquired as to the process of joining Seminole and was politely though firmly told, "Don't call us, we'll call you." They did, 14 years later, lol.

However for me, hands down, PV. The history, tradition and heritage predates the other two and while Augusta is beautiful, Pine is stunning.

Have a great season :)


Fairways & Greens My Friend,
Richard

Edited by Forged4ever, 01 November 2016 - 07:03 AM.

I Love Her Not For The Way That She Dances With My Angels~
But For The Way That The Sound Of Her Voice Can Silence My Demons....


GHIN: Beefeater 24

2

#3 I_HATE_SNOW

I_HATE_SNOW

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,840 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47459
  • Joined: 01/29/2008
  • Location:Colorado
GolfWRX Likes : 344

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

Sanctuary Golf course, south of Denver.  Membership of one.

3

#4 knock it close

knock it close

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,215 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101876
  • Joined: 01/13/2010
  • Location:Calgary, Alberta
  • Handicap:+2.4
GolfWRX Likes : 5742

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:53 PM

 dirtyboy, on 22 March 2014 - 05:43 PM, said:

Sanctuary Golf course, south of Denver.  Membership of one.
Yeah but you can make a donation to the charity (1,000 plus) and get on apparently
M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

4

#5 knock it close

knock it close

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,215 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101876
  • Joined: 01/13/2010
  • Location:Calgary, Alberta
  • Handicap:+2.4
GolfWRX Likes : 5742

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:56 PM

Where would the New York clubs (national golf links, shinnecock, Fishers Island) fit in?

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

5

#6 KMeloney

KMeloney

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26608
  • Joined: 03/12/2007
  • Handicap:@ 7
GolfWRX Likes : 802

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:04 PM

I've played both Muirfield and Pine Valley, but have no idea how I'd ever find myself at Augusta. So, my vote is squarely for Augusta.

6

#7 Triple-Double

Triple-Double

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9019
  • Joined: 12/23/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 120

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:11 PM

Morefar.

7

#8 CMUgol4

CMUgol4

    17, 22, 26, 47, 55, 71

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32503
  • Joined: 06/21/2007
  • Location:Pittsburgh (in April)
GolfWRX Likes : 91

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

 Platapus, on 22 March 2014 - 06:11 PM, said:

Morefar.
That place is ridiculous and may be the most exclusive
TM SLDR 430 10.5* w/ Speeder
Cobra Bio Cell+ 13.5* w/ Matrix
Srixon ZTXII w/ TT TC X1
TM ATV 52*/58* w/ KBS Tour Black (Tiger Stepped)
Scotty Cameron Golo

8

#9 Golfer X

Golfer X

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 274961
  • Joined: 09/07/2013
  • Location:Fremont CA
GolfWRX Likes : 76

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:23 PM

Cypress Point... refused to admit women and minorities and that's why they are no longer part of the AT&T.

9

#10 Forged4ever

Forged4ever

    Putting is 98%+ Mental.....

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 14,045 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183106
  • Joined: 05/26/2012
  • Location:The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene pool
GolfWRX Likes : 24242

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:36 PM

 Platapus, on 22 March 2014 - 06:11 PM, said:

Morefar.
Morefar Back O'Beyond is indeed a gorgeous clubhouse, outstanding track and understated elegance. Incredibly beautiful.

However, that being said, it's exclusivity is borne by the whims and wishes of one man, or presently, probably a board, wheras the others are borne of history, heritage and tradition.

Definitely am incredible estate/club-

Just my .01's worth :)

Fairways & Greens My friends

Edited by Forged4ever1, 22 March 2014 - 07:03 PM.

I Love Her Not For The Way That She Dances With My Angels~
But For The Way That The Sound Of Her Voice Can Silence My Demons....


GHIN: Beefeater 24

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 counselor79

counselor79

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 218831
  • Joined: 01/01/2013
  • Location:Syracuse NY
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

Double Eagle in Galena Oh is one of the most prestigious and exclusive clubs no one has heard of.

11

#12 HiSpeed48

HiSpeed48

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 196138
  • Joined: 08/02/2012
  • Location:New York City
GolfWRX Likes : 518

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:01 PM

Are you referring to becoming a member or just playing the course?
Titleist 910D2 9.5* Tour Issue
TEE XCG7 15*
Mizuno MP32 3-9
Vokey SM6 46* 50* 54* 58*
John Byron DaleHead 2

12

#13 bub72ck

bub72ck

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29752
  • Joined: 05/25/2007
  • Location:VA
  • Handicap:+1.4
  • Ebay ID:ifly330
GolfWRX Likes : 496

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

Indian Creek Country Club near Miami would be up on the list. It's on it's own island with a few homes.
Titleist 915 D2 9.5* Fuji Motore TS 6.2X
Taylormade HFS Diamana Blue 83X
Taylormade Rescue 09 TP Aldila XVS9
Titleist 714 AP2 TT DGX100 4-PW
Vokey SM5 50*, 54* and 60* TT DGS400
SIK Pro Custom

13

#14 Triple-Double

Triple-Double

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9019
  • Joined: 12/23/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 120

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:07 PM

 Forged4ever1, on 22 March 2014 - 06:36 PM, said:

 Platapus, on 22 March 2014 - 06:11 PM, said:

Morefar.
Morefar Back O'Beyond is indeed a gorgeous clubhouse, outstanding track and understated elegance. Incredibly beautiful.

However, that being said, it's exclusivity is borne by the whims and wishes of one man, or presently, probably a board, wheras the others are borne of history, heritage and tradition.

Definitely am incredible estate/club-
Just my .01's worth :)

Fairways & Greens My friends

That's fine, but the question was what is the most exclusive club, not what club has the best history, heritage, and tradition.

14

#15 patrick421

patrick421

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 201217
  • Joined: 09/02/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 1516

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

 dirtyboy, on 22 March 2014 - 05:43 PM, said:

Sanctuary Golf course, south of Denver.  Membership of one.

True but I've played this course and it isn't hard to get on, they hold lots of tournaments as well.  Crazy course mountain lions on many holes pretty good layout as well.


15

#16 Forged4ever

Forged4ever

    Putting is 98%+ Mental.....

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 14,045 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183106
  • Joined: 05/26/2012
  • Location:The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene pool
GolfWRX Likes : 24242

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:52 PM

 Platapus, on 22 March 2014 - 07:07 PM, said:

 Forged4ever1, on 22 March 2014 - 06:36 PM, said:

 Platapus, on 22 March 2014 - 06:11 PM, said:

Morefar.
Morefar Back O'Beyond is indeed a gorgeous clubhouse, outstanding track and understated elegance. Incredibly beautiful.

However, that being said, it's exclusivity is borne by the whims and wishes of one man, or presently, probably a board, wheras the others are borne of history, heritage and tradition.

Definitely am incredible estate/club-
Just my .01's worth :)

Fairways & Greens My friends



That's fine, but the question was what is the most exclusive club, not what club has the best history, heritage, and tradition.
And I answered that question, lol

And then I gave my criteria of what I use to determine exclusivity.

And yes, I don't just base it on who doesn't let in women, blacks or Catholics, or has a $250K+ bond and doesn't have a monthly fee, only dividing the Club's total operating costs by the number of members and that bill is due within 30 days(Laurel Valley).

I look to heritage, history and tradition.

That's just me, lol

The fact that LT didn't ask for criteria is ok, because he knows me and how I approach a question and answer it.

I'm not preachin and I could care less if anyone else on the board sees it as I do, lol.

That's the great thing about this site.

We can put up differing opinions and thoughts.

And regarding Morefar, I was not taking a shot at it or you. It absolutely, by anyone standards, in my opinion, is one of the five most exclusive clubs in the country.  I've played it three times. It and Pine Valley are the two finest clubs I've ever stepped foot in and 2 of my 6 favorite tracks, though that isn't what he asked.

Have a great season :)

My Best,
Richard

Later Ed: 9:21pm, 03/22/14- I forgot this and I loved this about Morefar and that is that their rules regarding dress are the most stringent that I have encountered and I love it because all that they were doing is reinforcing(or enforcing, LMAO, depending on how you look at it, lol) what hopefully our parents and grandparents taught us, though somehow society had dropped the bar. My thing is, that's fine depending on where you are. But inside is inside, whether it's McDonald's or the Men's Grill- just my opinion :) RP II

Edited by Forged4ever1, 22 March 2014 - 08:27 PM.

I Love Her Not For The Way That She Dances With My Angels~
But For The Way That The Sound Of Her Voice Can Silence My Demons....


GHIN: Beefeater 24

16

#17 J-Rod11

J-Rod11

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131523
  • Joined: 06/23/2011
  • Location:San Diego, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:24 PM

Porcupine Creek Ranch is the course on Larry Ellison's estate, but I'm not sure if it's as exclusive as these others. I only know one person who played it, and he was the CFO of a global powerhouse you've all heard of. Oh, and I think Obama played there this year . . .

17

#18 clark827

clark827

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 303027
  • Joined: 03/21/2014
  • Location:Ohio
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:36 PM

 counselor79, on 22 March 2014 - 06:56 PM, said:

Double Eagle in Galena Oh is one of the most prestigious and exclusive clubs no one has heard of.

+1

I live 7 miles away and have never even seen the front gate... But played Muirfield Village in Dublin, OH twice..
R11s 9.75, 15.5 w/ ahina x, RBZ tour 3h
X-14 Pro's 4-P, 52/56/62 CG15's
Ody Tank #7
And Danny Noonan looping for me

18

#19 strokingforscratch

strokingforscratch

    ...just call me McDuffin'...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 259848
  • Joined: 06/28/2013
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

I would suspect Augusta.  But what serious golfer would ever want to be a member?  It's closed all summer long + some.  Of course, it's rumored that if you do get invited to play as a guest---it only costs you about 40 bucks.
Callaway X2 Driver
Callaway X2 4W & Hybrid
Mizuno 850 forged irons, KBS CT Light
Cleveland 588RTX Black 50, 55, 60 (bent to MY standards...'sup?)
    Callway Chrome Soft
Taylormade C79 Putter

19

#20 stevopagolf

stevopagolf

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4153
  • Joined: 08/02/2005
  • Location:USA
  • Ebay ID:stevopagolf
GolfWRX Likes : 142

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

I would say Augusta National and Cypress Point, of the top 100 courses in the world, are the most difficult to get on to play for a variety of reasons. Also difficult to get into the actual grounds.  There are a lot of exclusive clubs out there probably equally hard to get on, but of the well known clubs I would guess the above two.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 Forged4ever

Forged4ever

    Putting is 98%+ Mental.....

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 14,045 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183106
  • Joined: 05/26/2012
  • Location:The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene pool
GolfWRX Likes : 24242

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

 strokingforscratch, on 22 March 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:

IOf course, it's rumored that if you do get invited to play as a guest---it only costs you about 40 bucks.
In 2009, the guest's green fee was $200/guest, not including caddie.

Fairways & Greens My Friends

Edited by Forged4ever1, 22 March 2014 - 09:11 PM.

I Love Her Not For The Way That She Dances With My Angels~
But For The Way That The Sound Of Her Voice Can Silence My Demons....


GHIN: Beefeater 24

21

#22 Papa Johick

Papa Johick

    My Girl Duffners

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,970 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 205685
  • Joined: 10/03/2012
  • Location:Charleston, SC
  • Handicap:10.5
GolfWRX Likes : 6114

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:50 PM

Yeamans hall here in the Charleston Area is pretty exclusive. I think they have less than 50 members, although I have heard of people being able to "buy" summer passes but not sure how easy or true that is.
Big Changes Coming Soon

22

#23 scottvw13

scottvw13

    VaporWRX!!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,096 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16059
  • Joined: 07/12/2006
  • Location:The Big Bad City
  • Handicap:0.8
GolfWRX Likes : 498

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:04 PM

I think the most important aspect in this discussion is demand,

For example, I played out of Richter Park in Danbury CT for years.  From the back of the13th Tee you look across the lake to see the empty fairways and statues of Morefar.  But to tell you the truth, I never once wished I could play over there.

But Augusta National, I would do just about anything to play there.  Not because it is the best golf course in the world, because it isn't.  It is the HISTORY.  To measure my game against all others that have been tested.

I think if you sampled 1000 serious players and asked what course they would chose to play above all others, it would be AN all day long.

If you sampled tour players, it would prob be Cyprus Point.

23

#24 knock it close

knock it close

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,215 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101876
  • Joined: 01/13/2010
  • Location:Calgary, Alberta
  • Handicap:+2.4
GolfWRX Likes : 5742

Posted 23 March 2014 - 01:32 AM

 scottvw13, on 22 March 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

I think the most important aspect in this discussion is demand,

For example, I played out of Richter Park in Danbury CT for years.  From the back of the13th Tee you look across the lake to see the empty fairways and statues of Morefar.  But to tell you the truth, I never once wished I could play over there.

But Augusta National, I would do just about anything to play there.  Not because it is the best golf course in the world, because it isn't.  It is the HISTORY.  To measure my game against all others that have been tested.

I think if you sampled 1000 serious players and asked what course they would chose to play above all others, it would be AN all day long.

If you sampled tour players, it would prob be Cyprus Point.
If it's not the best course in the world its gotta be in the top 5. And as far as getting on to Augusta it is possible but I think there wouldn't be many places more difficult to get on. my grandfathers good friend played there a few times. He had a very successful trucking company and was a part owner of the Calgary Flames before he passed away a few years ago. Apparently he made an ace on 16

Edited by knock it close, 23 March 2014 - 01:34 AM.

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

24

#25 DLiver

DLiver

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 55921
  • Joined: 05/16/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 657

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:15 AM

 J-Rod11, on 22 March 2014 - 08:24 PM, said:

Porcupine Creek Ranch is the course on Larry Ellison's estate, but I'm not sure if it's as exclusive as these others. I only know one person who played it, and he was the CFO of a global powerhouse you've all heard of. Oh, and I think Obama played there this year . . .

I played there when it was owned by Tim Blixseth. It was a singular experience.

 Papa Johick, on 22 March 2014 - 09:50 PM, said:

Yeamans hall here in the Charleston Area is pretty exclusive. I think they have less than 50 members, although I have heard of people being able to "buy" summer passes but not sure how easy or true that is.

YH does sell summer memberships to locals, but most of the year-round members live up North. Very cool course. Very uncool attitudes.


25

#26 thogborn

thogborn

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 295659
  • Joined: 02/07/2014
  • Location:Jupiter, FL
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:46 AM

One of I haven't seen mentioned is Alotian Golf Club outside of Little Rock, Arkansas. Built by former Augusta chairman's son to somewhat replicate Augusta National. Definitely doesn't have the history or tradition most of these have but it's super exclusive. I've never been but from what I hear its quite the experience.

26

#27 stevopagolf

stevopagolf

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4153
  • Joined: 08/02/2005
  • Location:USA
  • Ebay ID:stevopagolf
GolfWRX Likes : 142

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:30 AM

 knock it close, on 23 March 2014 - 01:32 AM, said:

 scottvw13, on 22 March 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

I think the most important aspect in this discussion is demand,

For example, I played out of Richter Park in Danbury CT for years.  From the back of the13th Tee you look across the lake to see the empty fairways and statues of Morefar.  But to tell you the truth, I never once wished I could play over there.

But Augusta National, I would do just about anything to play there.  Not because it is the best golf course in the world, because it isn't.  It is the HISTORY.  To measure my game against all others that have been tested.

I think if you sampled 1000 serious players and asked what course they would chose to play above all others, it would be AN all day long.

If you sampled tour players, it would prob be Cyprus Point.
If it's not the best course in the world its gotta be in the top 5. And as far as getting on to Augusta it is possible but I think there wouldn't be many places more difficult to get on. my grandfathers good friend played there a few times. He had a very successful trucking company and was a part owner of the Calgary Flames before he passed away a few years ago. Apparently he made an ace on 16

I have a good friend who has played 50% of the top 100 in the world.  Not as a quest, but just because he had connections.  The two invites that were most difficult to get were Cypress and Augusta National.  

Someone asked about the East End Long Island Courses (fishers Island, National Golf Links, Shinnecock).  They are pretty generous to each other on play, members reciprocate often and at least Shinnecock has no entrance.  The course splits a sleepy county road!

I've experienced Merion, Shinnecock and Pine Valley personally.  Pine Valley is difficult to find and impossible to get in the grounds if you are not on the list.  Merion and Shinnecock not at all difficult.  In fact, I got to Shinnecock too early, they were not open and napped in the parking lot!

27

#28 EnnioS4

EnnioS4

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102634
  • Joined: 01/27/2010
  • Location:Danbury, CT
GolfWRX Likes : 47

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:47 AM

I grew up in Brewster, NY right near Morefar and I would have to say that is the most exclusive club I know of. Every time I play the 12th hole at Richter Park, I take a glance past the green and over the lake and catch a glimpse of Morefar. I know of people that have played their and other exclusive clubs and they say there is a type of aura you feel playing there.  One day, One day.

28

#29 strokingforscratch

strokingforscratch

    ...just call me McDuffin'...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 259848
  • Joined: 06/28/2013
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

 Forged4ever1, on 22 March 2014 - 09:10 PM, said:

 strokingforscratch, on 22 March 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:

IOf course, it's rumored that if you do get invited to play as a guest---it only costs you about 40 bucks.
In 2009, the guest's green fee was $200/guest, not including caddie.

Fairways & Greens My Friends

That's interesting.  Most of us around here have never seen the rates published anywhere....which has always been one of the mysteries of the place.  In truth, I have no clue what the fees are----just what I hear from some of the folks here in GA.  I do know, however----that it's "possible" to "sneak" in a round or two---when the right people are involved and all the stars align, of course.
Callaway X2 Driver
Callaway X2 4W & Hybrid
Mizuno 850 forged irons, KBS CT Light
Cleveland 588RTX Black 50, 55, 60 (bent to MY standards...'sup?)
    Callway Chrome Soft
Taylormade C79 Putter

29

#30 OrlandoSean

OrlandoSean

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104546
  • Joined: 03/10/2010
  • Ebay ID:holedout2010
GolfWRX Likes : 34

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:15 PM

Alotian.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors