Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 2 votes

GC70 - WITB (Nike Oven, Kingdom and everything in between)


882 replies to this topic

#661 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:10 PM

I'll be doing some driver and 3 wood shaft testing next week.

I'll try out the new Epic Hybrid next week.

My Platinum Spider should be here next week so I can test against an Odyssey and all my Nike putters.

When I get time I still need to post my driver fitting and my first round with the Epic driver was awesome!

Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#662 shakey

shakey

    OvenWRX 1

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60434
  • Joined: 07/14/2008
  • Location:GA
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 2397

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:40 PM

What happened to the Vokeys?
TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 Stiff
TM 2017 M1 3 (15) w/KK Silver 70 Stiff
NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
NIKE Vapor PC 4-PW w/DGS300
NIKE Engage 52 SQ and 58 DS w/DG Wedge
Odyssey O Works Black 3T
NIKE RZN Tour Platinum/TM TP5x

2

#663 Berg1091

Berg1091

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 309651
  • Joined: 04/19/2014
  • Location:Proctor, Minnesota
GolfWRX Likes : 196

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:49 PM

That's great to here! I'm thinking about switching to the 52/58 out for a 54/60 combo. Just not ready to get rid of the engages yet. Vokeys are leading the way.

3

#664 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:53 PM

View Postshakey, on 02 June 2017 - 09:40 PM, said:

What happened to the Vokeys?
I've never gotten along with any Vokeys over the years! I try their latest and greatest every release, but they never last. I've always gamed Nikes, but you know the story there. I've never gamed Callaway and they traded me even up for brand sparking new in the plastic MD forged, so why not give them a shot.
Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

4

#665 rebby

rebby

    CNH 320

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,622 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65340
  • Joined: 09/10/2008
  • Location:TPC Twin Cities
  • Ebay ID:traveler55413
GolfWRX Likes : 648

Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:07 PM

I'm the same way with Vokey's. Course I'm a snob when it comes to a forged iron/wedge so I have a built in bias.

DBD 816, Atmos Blue 6x | TEE CB Pro F2, Atmos Blue 8x
Miura 1957 2/4-PW, KBS Tour 125 | Hogan 52/57/62, KBS Wedge 130
Cameron CT/Mann | TP5x | My WITB Thread

5

#666 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:34 AM

View Postrebby, on 02 June 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

S200 TI? You have my attention... Let us know what you think.

Played two rounds this weekend and the shafts not only look great  but perform just as good.

I also played the front nine both days with the TP5X and the back with the XV. I'm really impressed with this ball.

The TP5x I think I'm done with?
Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

6

#667 rebby

rebby

    CNH 320

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,622 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65340
  • Joined: 09/10/2008
  • Location:TPC Twin Cities
  • Ebay ID:traveler55413
GolfWRX Likes : 648

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:48 PM

View PostGC70, on 05 June 2017 - 09:34 AM, said:

View Postrebby, on 02 June 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

S200 TI? You have my attention... Let us know what you think.

Played two rounds this weekend and the shafts not only look great  but perform just as good.

I also played the front nine both days with the TP5X and the back with the XV. I'm really impressed with this ball.

The TP5x I think I'm done with?

Have any that you need to dispose of? I can help ya out w/that.
DBD 816, Atmos Blue 6x | TEE CB Pro F2, Atmos Blue 8x
Miura 1957 2/4-PW, KBS Tour 125 | Hogan 52/57/62, KBS Wedge 130
Cameron CT/Mann | TP5x | My WITB Thread

7

#668 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:56 PM

View Postrebby, on 05 June 2017 - 07:48 PM, said:

View PostGC70, on 05 June 2017 - 09:34 AM, said:

View Postrebby, on 02 June 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

S200 TI? You have my attention... Let us know what you think.

Played two rounds this weekend and the shafts not only look great  but perform just as good.

I also played the front nine both days with the TP5X and the back with the XV. I'm really impressed with this ball.

The TP5x I think I'm done with?

Have any that you need to dispose of? I can help ya out w/that.

Maybe Wednesday or Thursday we can play the TPC?
I'll send a PM !
Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

8

#669 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:56 AM

View PostGC70, on 05 June 2017 - 07:56 PM, said:

View Postrebby, on 05 June 2017 - 07:48 PM, said:

View PostGC70, on 05 June 2017 - 09:34 AM, said:

View Postrebby, on 02 June 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

S200 TI? You have my attention... Let us know what you think.

Played two rounds this weekend and the shafts not only look great  but perform just as good.

I also played the front nine both days with the TP5X and the back with the XV. I'm really impressed with this ball.

The TP5x I think I'm done with?

Have any that you need to dispose of? I can help ya out w/that.

Maybe Wednesday or Thursday we can play the TPC?
I'll send a PM !

Picked up another putter for tomorrow!

Posted Image
Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

9

#670 rebby

rebby

    CNH 320

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,622 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65340
  • Joined: 09/10/2008
  • Location:TPC Twin Cities
  • Ebay ID:traveler55413
GolfWRX Likes : 648

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:15 PM

View PostGC70, on 07 June 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

View PostGC70, on 05 June 2017 - 07:56 PM, said:

View Postrebby, on 05 June 2017 - 07:48 PM, said:

View PostGC70, on 05 June 2017 - 09:34 AM, said:

View Postrebby, on 02 June 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

S200 TI? You have my attention... Let us know what you think.

Played two rounds this weekend and the shafts not only look great  but perform just as good.

I also played the front nine both days with the TP5X and the back with the XV. I'm really impressed with this ball.

The TP5x I think I'm done with?

Have any that you need to dispose of? I can help ya out w/that.

Maybe Wednesday or Thursday we can play the TPC?
I'll send a PM !

Picked up another putter for tomorrow!

Posted Image

Very nice! Greens are rolling at 11.75 today. Bring some touch. See you tomorrow.

DBD 816, Atmos Blue 6x | TEE CB Pro F2, Atmos Blue 8x
Miura 1957 2/4-PW, KBS Tour 125 | Hogan 52/57/62, KBS Wedge 130
Cameron CT/Mann | TP5x | My WITB Thread

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#671 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:14 PM

The journey continues, l have another fitting tomorrow!
Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

11

#672 rebby

rebby

    CNH 320

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,622 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65340
  • Joined: 09/10/2008
  • Location:TPC Twin Cities
  • Ebay ID:traveler55413
GolfWRX Likes : 648

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:37 PM

View PostGC70, on 18 June 2017 - 10:14 PM, said:

The journey continues, l have another fitting tomorrow!

Details???
DBD 816, Atmos Blue 6x | TEE CB Pro F2, Atmos Blue 8x
Miura 1957 2/4-PW, KBS Tour 125 | Hogan 52/57/62, KBS Wedge 130
Cameron CT/Mann | TP5x | My WITB Thread

12

#673 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:46 PM

View Postrebby, on 18 June 2017 - 10:37 PM, said:

View PostGC70, on 18 June 2017 - 10:14 PM, said:

The journey continues, l have another fitting tomorrow!

Details???
I thought I was getting the CF16's, but they felt the worst and performed at the bottom of the pack.
Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

13

#674 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:47 PM

Posted Image

Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

14

#675 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,309 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 4122

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:49 PM

View PostGC70, on 19 June 2017 - 07:46 PM, said:

View Postrebby, on 18 June 2017 - 10:37 PM, said:

View PostGC70, on 18 June 2017 - 10:14 PM, said:

The journey continues, l have another fitting tomorrow!

Details???
I thought I was getting the CF16's, but they felt the worst and performed at the bottom of the pack.

Time for a set of Mizuno irons?

GBB Epic 9* - Tensei Pro Orange 60
Epic SZ 3+ - Tensei Pro Orange 70
Epic 3H - Tensei Pro White 90
MP18 Combo 4-P - PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
Custom V-Line FangS O-Works - Tank
TM TP5X

15

#676 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:12 PM

View PostWarrick, on 20 June 2017 - 12:49 PM, said:

View PostGC70, on 19 June 2017 - 07:46 PM, said:

View Postrebby, on 18 June 2017 - 10:37 PM, said:

View PostGC70, on 18 June 2017 - 10:14 PM, said:

The journey continues, l have another fitting tomorrow!

Details???
I thought I was getting the CF16's, but they felt the worst and performed at the bottom of the pack.

Time for a set of Mizuno irons?

It's funny that you say that! :)

Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

16

#677 rebby

rebby

    CNH 320

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,622 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65340
  • Joined: 09/10/2008
  • Location:TPC Twin Cities
  • Ebay ID:traveler55413
GolfWRX Likes : 648

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

View PostGC70, on 20 June 2017 - 01:12 PM, said:

View PostWarrick, on 20 June 2017 - 12:49 PM, said:

View PostGC70, on 19 June 2017 - 07:46 PM, said:

View Postrebby, on 18 June 2017 - 10:37 PM, said:

View PostGC70, on 18 June 2017 - 10:14 PM, said:

The journey continues, l have another fitting tomorrow!

Details???
I thought I was getting the CF16's, but they felt the worst and performed at the bottom of the pack.

Time for a set of Mizuno irons?

It's funny that you say that! :)

Any chance that you tried Srixon?
DBD 816, Atmos Blue 6x | TEE CB Pro F2, Atmos Blue 8x
Miura 1957 2/4-PW, KBS Tour 125 | Hogan 52/57/62, KBS Wedge 130
Cameron CT/Mann | TP5x | My WITB Thread

17

#678 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:53 PM

I did! I really liked them a lot! If the new irons don't workout I'll be gaming the Srixon's for sure!
Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

18

#679 rebby

rebby

    CNH 320

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,622 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65340
  • Joined: 09/10/2008
  • Location:TPC Twin Cities
  • Ebay ID:traveler55413
GolfWRX Likes : 648

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:00 PM

View PostGC70, on 20 June 2017 - 09:53 PM, said:

I did! I really liked them a lot! If the new irons don't workout I'll be gaming the Srixon's for sure!

Did you buy some Mizuno's then? I have 1 round under my belt with the z765/965s. So far, so good. I am tearing then down a rebuilding them though (swing weights were way high, d8).
DBD 816, Atmos Blue 6x | TEE CB Pro F2, Atmos Blue 8x
Miura 1957 2/4-PW, KBS Tour 125 | Hogan 52/57/62, KBS Wedge 130
Cameron CT/Mann | TP5x | My WITB Thread

19

#680 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:16 PM

View Postrebby, on 20 June 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

View PostGC70, on 20 June 2017 - 09:53 PM, said:

I did! I really liked them a lot! If the new irons don't workout I'll be gaming the Srixon's for sure!

Did you buy some Mizuno's then? I have 1 round under my belt with the z765/965s. So far, so good. I am tearing then down a rebuilding them though (swing weights were way high, d8).
I did , I can't believe it! Believe it or not l've never owned a set before. I never really liked the cult feeling that everyone one raved about. I was getting really good numbers, and I could finally hit a cut with them. We'll see if their as good out on the course. I'll try them out for 30 days and if they don't perform then I'll be on to the Srixon.

D8? That's like a sludge hammer!

Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#681 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,309 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 4122

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:08 AM

Did you go 900T like BCU, or 900F, of maybe 5's?
GBB Epic 9* - Tensei Pro Orange 60
Epic SZ 3+ - Tensei Pro Orange 70
Epic 3H - Tensei Pro White 90
MP18 Combo 4-P - PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
Custom V-Line FangS O-Works - Tank
TM TP5X

21

#682 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:13 AM

View PostWarrick, on 21 June 2017 - 03:08 AM, said:

Did you go 900T like BCU, or 900F, of maybe 5's?

I went 900F's. I like the looks and feel better on the T's, but wanted the extra forgiveness of the F's. We'll see how it goes.  I'm a little leery about the whole Mizuno thing.
Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

22

#683 rebby

rebby

    CNH 320

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,622 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65340
  • Joined: 09/10/2008
  • Location:TPC Twin Cities
  • Ebay ID:traveler55413
GolfWRX Likes : 648

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:53 AM

View PostGC70, on 20 June 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

View Postrebby, on 20 June 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

View PostGC70, on 20 June 2017 - 09:53 PM, said:

I did! I really liked them a lot! If the new irons don't workout I'll be gaming the Srixon's for sure!

Did you buy some Mizuno's then? I have 1 round under my belt with the z765/965s. So far, so good. I am tearing then down a rebuilding them though (swing weights were way high, d8).
I did , I can't believe it! Believe it or not l've never owned a set before. I never really liked the cult feeling that everyone one raved about. I was getting really good numbers, and I could finally hit a cut with them. We'll see if their as good out on the course. I'll try them out for 30 days and if they don't perform then I'll be on to the Srixon.

D8? That's like a sludge hammer!

Yeah, no kidding, especially in a 4-iron! I hit some good shots with it anyway but it was still a much higher swing weight than I was comfortable with. I have it down to a more manageable D3.5 now.
DBD 816, Atmos Blue 6x | TEE CB Pro F2, Atmos Blue 8x
Miura 1957 2/4-PW, KBS Tour 125 | Hogan 52/57/62, KBS Wedge 130
Cameron CT/Mann | TP5x | My WITB Thread

23

#684 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,309 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 4122

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:54 PM

View PostGC70, on 21 June 2017 - 07:13 AM, said:

View PostWarrick, on 21 June 2017 - 03:08 AM, said:

Did you go 900T like BCU, or 900F, of maybe 5's?

I went 900F's. I like the looks and feel better on the T's, but wanted the extra forgiveness of the F's. We'll see how it goes.  I'm a little leery about the whole Mizuno thing.

I absolutely love mine, hope your experience is similar.
GBB Epic 9* - Tensei Pro Orange 60
Epic SZ 3+ - Tensei Pro Orange 70
Epic 3H - Tensei Pro White 90
MP18 Combo 4-P - PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
Custom V-Line FangS O-Works - Tank
TM TP5X

24

#685 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:53 PM

Let's see if these last longer than the last two sets!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

25

#686 rebby

rebby

    CNH 320

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,622 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65340
  • Joined: 09/10/2008
  • Location:TPC Twin Cities
  • Ebay ID:traveler55413
GolfWRX Likes : 648

Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:21 PM

View PostGC70, on 29 June 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

Let's see if these last longer than the last two sets!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those wedges suck. Don't even take them to the course. Give me a call and I'll take care of disposing of them for ya.
DBD 816, Atmos Blue 6x | TEE CB Pro F2, Atmos Blue 8x
Miura 1957 2/4-PW, KBS Tour 125 | Hogan 52/57/62, KBS Wedge 130
Cameron CT/Mann | TP5x | My WITB Thread

26

#687 J-Tizzle

J-Tizzle

    Beef is my spirit animal...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1530
  • Joined: 06/09/2005
  • Location:Springfield MO
  • Handicap:+0.4
  • Ebay ID:tumbo79
GolfWRX Likes : 485

Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:45 PM

View Postrebby, on 29 June 2017 - 04:21 PM, said:

View PostGC70, on 29 June 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

Let's see if these last longer than the last two sets!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those wedges suck. Don't even take them to the course. Give me a call and I'll take care of disposing of them for ya.

I wish Cleveland made the 62 and 64 wedges with low bounce.  I love the wedges on full swings, but cannot chip with them to save my life for some reason.  But on the plus side, they rust up REAL nice.
Ping G400 8.5* LST - TM M1 15* - Ping Anser 17* - Ping Crossover 22* - Ping I200 5-W - Ping Gorge 2.0 50*, 56* (@ 55*) - Callaway PM 60* - Bobby Grace Let's Face It.  

27

#688 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:28 AM

Got out last night to play around with the new wedges on the practice loop! These might actually make it all season?
Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

28

#689 shakey

shakey

    OvenWRX 1

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60434
  • Joined: 07/14/2008
  • Location:GA
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 2397

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:40 AM

Wedge King!
TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 Stiff
TM 2017 M1 3 (15) w/KK Silver 70 Stiff
NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
NIKE Vapor PC 4-PW w/DGS300
NIKE Engage 52 SQ and 58 DS w/DG Wedge
Odyssey O Works Black 3T
NIKE RZN Tour Platinum/TM TP5x

29

#690 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2670

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:19 AM

View Postshakey, on 30 June 2017 - 10:40 AM, said:

Wedge King!
Speaking of King! Didn't try the Pure wedges yet??

Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors