Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 16 votes

Why is it so hard to resist the poser bag?

472 replies to this topic

#1 golfpros1

golfpros1

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,587 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105178
  • Handicap:1.8
GolfWRX Likes : 2349

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

Like a moth to a flame, it's so hard not to move toward one manufacturer.  It never fails, it doesn't matter which pony you pick, a few years go by and you're ready to buy everything from someone else.  I say why fight it?  Let's learn how to be sponsored this year!

Pros and Cons

Taylormade

Pros
If you go all Taylormade, you can also pretend to sign a clothing deal with Adidas Golf, which really ups your poser game.  You can also be young and edgy and rock the Ashworth stuff, so the options are really endless for you.  Throw in the white three striped belt and you're practically a touring pro.  For all their marketing, the clubs are actually really good, so it could be a win-win this season.

Cons
The ball is great, but not for everyone, which could really mess up the relationship with your pretend sponsor, and you're also subject to those things they call wedges.  Also, their staff bags and hats change every 6 months, so this is an ongoing investment that you have to consider to maintain your poser level.

Titleist

Pros
If you go all Titleist, you have a nice transition from woods to putters, cause it's all pretty quality stuff.  The staff bag also doesn't change often, so you can maintain your level of poser for quite a while before reinvesting.  And let's face it, there's a million of these guys, so you could fly under the radar and pull this off too.  You also have Footjoy to round out your look, which isn't too shabby I might add.

Cons
It's hard to find a pretend clothing deal.  Sure, you can go with Oakley, Polo, UnderArmour or someone, but it feels like your poser game has lost some street cred.  You also lose out on all the fuzzy feelings you get with Taylormade and Callaway marketing hype.  I mean, how fun is it really to say you're hitting a <insert number> versus a JetSpeed?  The models also don't really change each year, so it loses some poser edge unless you go with the story about Titleist letting you bag what you want as long as it's theirs (which requires some acting skills).

Callaway Golf

Pros
If you go all Callaway Golf, you've got some quality stuff throughout the bag.  Some woods are hook central, but nothing the pro model can't fix, or a story about some custom fitting sessions in Carlsbad.  Staff bags also get a big bonus, cause collecting the bombs is kind of cool, and tells you're playing parters that you're 250 yard drive is really a 320 bomb.  Also, you could maybe pretend you're a professional long driver, but that really comes down to whether you can swing the club 115mph to pull off the look to unsuspecting ams that think 300 is long.

Cons
Sure, you can wear Callaway clothing, and it's pretty decent stuff, but it's not as easy to find or on sale.  Those golf ball dimples also take some getting use to, but I'm sure you can work it out.  Also, the endless questions about Phil could get to be too much, depending on whether you're a fan or not.

Ping

Pros
If you're a cast guy, you've found your home.  These guys have lots of great options, and even touring pros will play the i series so you might be able to pull the whole thing off.  Plus, you can also get your putters dipped in gold (spray paint might work), and start a room in your house.  This is for the serious poser, however.  Another good thing, you can pretend to sign a deal with any ball maker and still be legit.

Cons
Not everyone loves cast, so this could be an issue.  You also have no clothing deal options to complete the full poser effect, though you might be able to pull it off with Oakley (especially if you say you're truck is bullet proof (don't test it out, no matter how many beers on the course you drink)).

Mizuno

Pros
If you're a forged guy, this is really a great way to go.  Irons, wedges, and putters are top notch stuff, and you can tell stories about how samurai swords are made.  Bags and hats don't change often, so you can maintain your poser level for some time.  You can also pretend to be sponsored with any golf ball, but I'd stick with Titleist on this one.

Cons
Woods are not at the top of peoples list, and although their own pros will bag a TM driver, it lowers your ranking.  You have no clothing deal options either, which really limits you to Oakley, Polo, UnderArmour, etc.  

Nike

Pros
If you go all Nike, you have some great Nike swooshed options.  Pretty quality throughout the bag overall.  And when you sign a pretend deal with Nike, with it comes apparel, shoes, hats, street wear when you're not playing, etc.  You can pull off the best poser image, behind TM, in the game.  This is also the best option for the PLAYAS... you know who you are (no need to insert a cheap Tiger waitress joke).

Cons
You live in the shadow of Tiger, and it's creating friction with your pretend sponsor.  You also would never bag anything but their blades, so you better bring your A game.

Wilson Staff

Pros
A long history of winners and majors, you follow in great footsteps.  They are also a general sporting company, so you can mix in other sporting equipment to round out your pretend sponsorship.  Also, they don't sponsor many people you've heard of, so in the US you have a higher chance of pulling this off (unless they are hardcore golf fans).  Plus, you could make your own funny youtube commercial if you're the type.

Cons
Seriously?  No, really, seriously?  Where do we even begin?  You have no pretend clothing deal associated with this sponsorship, let alone shoes or ball, but I suggest you're a journeyman that likes to march to the beat of your own drummer (may require acting skills) to pull this off.

Adams Golf

Pros
You're best friends with Watson... just go with it.  Besides, you were also instrumental in Els leaving Callaway.  This could win you an oscar this year.  BTW, their stuff is actually really good, and the shaft upgrades alone make this a smart pretend sponsorship for any poser (especially on a budget).  Also, you're inside knowledge about TM owning AG makes you not only the real deal, but gives you the ability to fulfill your dream of wearing yellow shoes.

Cons
These guys are associated mainly with Champions Tour players.  I know what you're saying, it's only bad for the guys under 50, but it's still a major issue to consider to pull this off.

Cobra

Pros
You are the coolest kid on the block!  I mean, you sip red bull all day, and party all night with the hot ladies!  If you're young, this is THE pretend sponsorship this year.  You got some great options with the equipment as well, and you can even COLOR COORDINATE with your other pretend sponsor, Puma.

Cons
Only for the young.  Seriously, no one needs to see a 40 year old guy in orange pants. 'nough said.

Cleveland Golf

Pros
Still one of the top wedge makers, and a solid overall choice.  This is a nice sleeper sponsorship.  You also won't have to worry about all the pressures of shooting commercials or marketing materials since they never do it.  You can also link your pretend sponsorship with Srixon, which is a huge selling point if you prefer a yellow ball.

Cons
Let's be honest, this sponsorship is home for the insane.  VJ is spraying antler urine or something on himself, Beljan is laying all over the course with panic attacks near death, and where do we even start watching Keegan hit a ball.  You'll also have to work on a clothing deal here, and if Srixon isn't your deal, you will have a tough time pulling this one off.

Bridgestone Golf

Pros
Fred Couples.  Yeah, that's what you're getting here, and it's a good thing.  OK, everyone likes some Kuch (don't say that with your wife around), but it's all about Couples here.  The equipment is actually pretty good, particularly the forged stuff.  You also have a great ball selection to fit anyones game with this pretend sponsorship, and all of them are totally legit options with Lee hanging on to the lower ball speed models.  You also have a lot of flexibility with this sponsor, so it could be a win-win if you're a tinkerer.

Cons
It's been a while, but didn't the woods look like something Austin Powers would use?  It took some serious wind out of this sponsorship in the driver department in the past, which is why you saw some other options in the bag.  Couples or no couples, Bridgestone Golf just doesn't seem to carry the kind of poser power of the others, so you have to really figure out who you want to pretend you are.

Edited by golfpros1, 09 February 2014 - 09:29 PM.

What's In The Bag:
Golf Jobs
Driver: Taylormade M1 8.5 w/ Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5
3W: Titleist 915F 15 w/ Diamana D+ 80 S
3H: Titleist 915H w/ Diamana D+ 90 S
Irons: 4-GW Taylormade Tour Preferred TP w/ Project X 6.0
Wedges: Callaway Forged w/ Project X 6.0
Ball: Titleist ProV1 / Taylormade TP5x
Bag: Titleist

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 IamMarkMac

IamMarkMac

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272531
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

I beg to differ.

A Titleist bag with Oakley clothes is plenty poser.

Btw, love the thread.  Can't wait for the Mizuno and Cobra entries....
Epon 460ZR - fire express
TM R9 13*
TM 2H, 3H
Epon Special Edition: Personal - PX 5.5
SC Newport

#3 PDoN

PDoN

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 236811
  • Ebay ID:pdon_2
GolfWRX Likes : 244

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:29 PM

It's pretty easy to avoid when you're broke.
Superfast 1.0 TP
913 FD 15*
Rocketbladez Tour 3-P
Red Saw Vokeys
Scotty Select Squareback

#4 Whiskey_fire

Whiskey_fire

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113617
GolfWRX Likes : 239

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:34 PM

Nike is poser central. Clubs,balls,bags,shoes,clothes. They have it all. Plus off the course u can rock it too :)
917, Rouge 125 tour x
RBZ Stage 2, Rip Alpha 70x
Titleist AP2 3-pw, Project X
Titleist Vokey 52,56, Project X
Taylormade HI TOE 60, black kbs $taper
Spider tour Black

#5 shaffe

shaffe

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 158869
GolfWRX Likes : 913

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

I think there should be a 10 day ban for using the word "poser" and the phrase "street cred" in the same post on a golf forum.

#6 Greenie

Greenie

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,378 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82498
  • Handicap:13.7
GolfWRX Likes : 887

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

I use to play nothing but Cobra for many many yrs. Then I became a member here and things changed. Now I have a mixed bag. Ping,Cobra,Exotics,Mizuno and  Sun Mountain bag. I use to be the biggest Cobra poser ever.

Edited by Greenie, 08 February 2014 - 08:37 PM.

#7 realitycheck

realitycheck

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76319
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

This is very well done!  Lol....loved it

#8 patrick421

patrick421

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 201217
GolfWRX Likes : 1517

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:14 PM

I think you can play all one company and not be a poser.  A real poser is the guy decked out head to toe with blades and staff bag and hits it all over the park carding a beautiful 108.  That same guy comes on here and chimes in on the obligatory  "should I play blades" thread claiming how it doesn't affect his game, ball striking is his forte and it's the putting and driving that really hurt him.

#9 ovib

ovib

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 283876
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:23 PM

titleist + underarmour would go very well too
Taylormade R1
                Titleist 913F 15*(set to 16.5*)
                Taylormade Rescue11 19*
                Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW
                                Vokey SM4 50*, TVD-K 56 (bent to 55)
                SC Select Newport 2

#10 Architect

Architect

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 247291
  • Handicap:4.2
  • Ebay ID:dj_maza
GolfWRX Likes : 148

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

View Postpatrick421, on 08 February 2014 - 09:14 PM, said:

I think you can play all one company and not be a poser.  A real poser is the guy decked out head to toe with blades and staff bag and hits it all over the park carding a beautiful 108.  That same guy comes on here and chimes in on the obligatory  "should I play blades" thread claiming how it doesn't affect his game, ball striking is his forte and it's the putting and driving that really hurt him.

Yep, you nailed it!

Ping G30 10.5 Driver Tour 80 75g S
Ping G30 5-wood TFC 419F 57g S
Ping i25 3-UW irons KBS Tour S
Ping Gorge 54SS, 58SS KBS Tour S
Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, ProV1X
WITB Link

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 golfpros1

golfpros1

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,587 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

View Postpatrick421, on 08 February 2014 - 09:14 PM, said:

Obviously the thread is complete tongue in cheek to say the least.  I've been around GolfWrx long enough to know we're big time club hos through and through, and it's poking a little fun at that.

Hell, I started this thread because I started creating one sponsor bags in my head this year... I'm as guilty as anyone.  And with that, I'm kind of torn, but leaning toward TM since it comes with a killer clothing deal as well.
What's In The Bag:
Golf Jobs

#12 drewtaylor21

drewtaylor21

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,768 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 285110
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 3119

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

What happens to guys like me who play TM woods, mizuno irons, cleveland wedges, Titleist ProV1x, and Nike clothes and bag??

I guess we go sit in a corner with KJ Choi and cry about our inability to be sponsored.  Real or otherwise.
Callaway Great Big Bertha 9* (Rogue Rip i/O 60x)
2016 M1 3HL (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
TaylorMade p790 3i (KBS Tour S)
TaylorMade RSi TP 4-9i (KBS Tour S)
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion 46-50-54-58 (S300)
Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x/Snell MTB

OnlineGolfTour Stats: http://www.simulatio...e.html?id=16001

#13 PDoN

PDoN

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 236811
  • Ebay ID:pdon_2
GolfWRX Likes : 244

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:37 PM

View Postdrewtaylor21, on 08 February 2014 - 09:33 PM, said:

What happens to guys like me who play TM woods, mizuno irons, cleveland wedges, Titleist ProV1x, and Nike clothes and bag??

I guess we go sit in a corner with KJ Choi and cry about our inability to be sponsored.  Real or otherwise.

I'm right with you brother. Cally driver, wishon fairways,Titleist irons, cleveland wedges, and a rife putter. It kind of saddens me to see the mixed bag guys sign contracts. The fall of Hennie stennie cut me deep.
Superfast 1.0 TP
913 FD 15*
Rocketbladez Tour 3-P
Red Saw Vokeys
Scotty Select Squareback

#14 dcr147

dcr147

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 165705
  • Ebay ID:dcr147
GolfWRX Likes : 84

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:42 PM

Ashworth clothing lines are better than Adidas if you're going with TM.

#15 Muddler

Muddler

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131626
  • Handicap:High
GolfWRX Likes : 256

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:44 PM

View Postgolfpros1, on 08 February 2014 - 08:11 PM, said:

Like a moth to a flame, it's so hard not to move toward one manufacturer.  It never fails, it doesn't matter which pony you pick, a few years go by and you're ready to buy everything from someone else.  I say why fight it?  Let's learn how to be sponsored this year!

Your post made me laugh out loud three times. Well done.

Cobra ZL - Motore F1
Taylormade V-Steel 4-wood
Taylormade V-Steel 7-wood
Titleist AP1 712 4-PW - Dynalite Gold XP
Wilson Staff FG TC 50/56/60
Yes Callie - bunch of lead tape on the bottom

#16 golfpros1

golfpros1

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,587 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:53 PM

My suggestion, pick one of the pretend sponsors you already have, and fill in the rest of the bag with the matching.  You have a lot of great options.  Since you like the Titleist ball, I'd go with someone that comes with an independent ball deal.

Edited by golfpros1, 08 February 2014 - 09:54 PM.

What's In The Bag:
Golf Jobs

#17 jonn443

jonn443

Jonnystx

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,338 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104882
GolfWRX Likes : 964

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:56 PM

Another TM/ Mizuno player here, but I use Vokey (52*,56*) and Nike (60*) wedges. Guess we're SOL...lol.

Edited by jonn443, 08 February 2014 - 09:57 PM.

AB TP 10.5*/ DI6X
AB TP 3HL / 757
XTD 19*/ Fubuki Ax
DWS 24*/ VS Proto
J15 CB 5-PW/ Modus 3 125S
X-Forged MD (50*, 56* 60*)
Spider Si/ SS Mid SLim 2.0

#18 Muddler

Muddler

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

Also, I almost signed a full imaginary contract with Adams a couple years ago, but I couldn't pronounce the name of the wedges. I felt I'd be a poor imaginary brand ambassador as a consequence.
Cobra ZL - Motore F1

#19 rainkingjr

rainkingjr

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,000 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52783
GolfWRX Likes : 613

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

If you go Titleist, the obvious choice for clothing is Footjoy. They make everything from Shirts to rain gear so you're all set.

As for Ping. They make some really nice clothing of their own as well.

If you want another wildcard clothing company to pair with Ping, Titleist or even Adams, you could go all UnderArmour.
Ping G400 Max 10.5 (playing at 9.5) Tour 65 X-stiff
Ping G20 3 wood TFC169 Tour stiff
Ping i15 3 hybrid UST Axicore 85 Stiff
Ping iBlades 4-PW Nippon Modus 105X
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 50ss, 54ss, and 60ss
Ping Anser Milled 2 35"
Snell MTB Black

#20 Architect

Architect

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 247291
  • Handicap:4.2
  • Ebay ID:dj_maza
GolfWRX Likes : 148

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:01 PM

View PostMuddler, on 08 February 2014 - 09:57 PM, said:

Also, I almost signed a full imaginary contract with Adams a couple years ago, but I couldn't pronounce the name of the wedges. I felt I'd be a poor imaginary brand ambassador as a consequence.
Ha!

Ping G30 10.5 Driver Tour 80 75g S
Ping G30 5-wood TFC 419F 57g S
Ping i25 3-UW irons KBS Tour S
Ping Gorge 54SS, 58SS KBS Tour S
Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, ProV1X
WITB Link

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 MadGolfer76

MadGolfer76

Admiration is the state furthest from understanding.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,953 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89700
GolfWRX Likes : 10118

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:05 PM

Nothing for it then. Bridgestone!
Callaway Xr 16 Pro 9/PX Evenflow Black 60s
Callaway Xr 16 Pro 16/Fuji Speeder Ev. II 765s
Callaway Apex 20, 23/KK Black 80s
Mizuno Mp-54 5-Pw/DG s300
Mizuno T7 50, 54, 58/DG s300
Scotty Cameron Futura X7
Titleist ProV1

WITB

#22 opus_mh

opus_mh

Caddy for Hire...Winning!!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14124
  • Handicap:0
  • Ebay ID:opus_mh1982
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:11 PM

I have 6 manufacturers in my poser bag! 7 if you count the ball ;)
Taylormade M1 Fubuki Alpha 70x
Aeroburner TP 3&5 wood. Matrix HD9XX
RSI UDI 18*22*26* Nippon Modus 3 120TX
Taylormade TP MB 14 Recoil f5 125
Taylormade Ef 50*54*60* PX LZ 6.5
T.P.Mills Ming 304 SS

#23 BigPete

BigPete

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83849
  • Handicap:12.1
  • Ebay ID:petekirkham25
GolfWRX Likes : 290

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:13 PM

Mizuno

Pros
If you're a forged guy, this is really a great way to go.  Irons, wedges, and putters are top notch stuff, and you can tell stories about how samurai swords are made.  Bags and hats don't change often, so you can maintain your poser level for some time.  You can also pretend to be sponsored with any golf ball but I'd stick with Titleist on this one.

Cons
Woods are not at the top of peoples list, and although their own pros will bag a TM driver, it lowers your ranking.  You have no clothing deal options either, which really limits you to Oakley, Polo, etc.  

Chris Wood uses the woods and has a Mizuno clothing contract. I guess because he's a Euro Tour player and only 80th in the OWGR he doesn't count though. :)

http://golf.mizunoeu...yers/Chris-Wood

Edited by BigPete, 08 February 2014 - 10:14 PM.

Cobra L4V PX 6.0
Tour edge 3 PX 6.0
Mizuno MP H5 4 iron C taper lite stiff
Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5-pw XP 115 R300
Mizuno MP T5 53 59 wedge flex
Mizuno MP A306
WITB Link

#24 Mitchell

Mitchell

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,098 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2251
GolfWRX Likes : 3531

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:18 PM

View PostMuddler, on 08 February 2014 - 09:57 PM, said:

Real brand ambassadors never refer to clubs or people by full name, eg. -Wedge Voke ground for me, had a good round playing with Duf and Keeg...
Taylormade R510tp 10.5* Speeder TS 7.2
TEE cb3 16.5* Speeder 757
Founders Club 200 series 2-pw s400
Artisan 53* s400
Artisan 58* s400
Cameron CT Laguna

#25 golfpros1

golfpros1

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,587 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

View PostBigPete, on 08 February 2014 - 10:13 PM, said:

Mizuno

Pros
If you're a forged guy, this is really a great way to go.  Irons, wedges, and putters are top notch stuff, and you can tell stories about how samurai swords are made.  Bags and hats don't change often, so you can maintain your poser level for some time.  You can also pretend to be sponsored with any golf ball but I'd stick with Titleist on this one.

Cons
Woods are not at the top of peoples list, and although their own pros will bag a TM driver, it lowers your ranking.  You have no clothing deal options either, which really limits you to Oakley, Polo, etc.  

Chris Wood uses the woods and has a Mizuno clothing contract. I guess because he's a Euro Tour player and only 80th in the OWGR he doesn't count though. :)

http://golf.mizunoeu...yers/Chris-Wood

I made no claims on the accuracy of the post.  Mizuno has clothing?  When the heck did this happen

What's In The Bag:
Golf Jobs

#26 golfpros1

golfpros1

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,587 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:21 PM

View Postopus_mh, on 08 February 2014 - 10:11 PM, said:

Dude, you're a mess.  Someone is going to drop you if you don't show some brand loyalty.  And you call yourself a GolfWrx equipment forum poster... I think NOT.
What's In The Bag:
Golf Jobs

#27 opus_mh

opus_mh

Caddy for Hire...Winning!!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14124
  • Handicap:0
  • Ebay ID:opus_mh1982
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

View Postgolfpros1, on 08 February 2014 - 10:21 PM, said:

View Postopus_mh, on 08 February 2014 - 10:11 PM, said:

Dude, you're a mess.  Someone is going to drop you if you don't show some brand loyalty.  And you call yourself a GolfWrx equipment forum poster... I think NOT.

I know I'm really trying to get my act together, but other than putter/ball I have no loyalty.
Taylormade M1 Fubuki Alpha 70x
Aeroburner TP 3&5 wood. Matrix HD9XX
RSI UDI 18*22*26* Nippon Modus 3 120TX
Taylormade TP MB 14 Recoil f5 125
Taylormade Ef 50*54*60* PX LZ 6.5
T.P.Mills Ming 304 SS

#28 golfpros1

golfpros1

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,587 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:34 PM

View PostMadGolfer76, on 08 February 2014 - 10:05 PM, said:

Nothing for it then. Bridgestone!

Added.
What's In The Bag:
Golf Jobs

#29 lang30

lang30

Hawkeye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82447
  • Handicap:8.8
GolfWRX Likes : 93

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:36 PM

I get around...

Ping driver & wedges
Tour Edge fairways
Titleist irons
Cleveland putter
Callaway ball
G400 Max 9 Degree Tour75x
G400 3 Wood Tour75x
G400 3 Hybrid Tour85x
714 AP1 4 - GW DG x100
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 52 & 58 DG x100
Cleveland HB6

#30 Muddler

Muddler

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:37 PM

We're not the only ones fretting about imaginary sponsorship rules:

http://www.golfwrx.c...ng-their-clubs/

Is it ok to wear clothing brands but not have their clubs?  

Cobra ZL - Motore F1

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors