Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

$75 (Cult Classic) Wilson Staff FG-17 Tour Blade (3-PW)~ PLUS ALL THIS for FREE ,included with purchase!!!~10grips, 2 extra tour blades, NEW Taylormade FORGED (MC or CB) 6i //ALL FOR FREE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 juice744

juice744

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275797
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:18 AM

hey guys,
got a few things for sale. ... i included some inexpensive toys so you can satisfy your "need to buy" without breaking the bank.

all prices include shipping
Paypal only

Trade interests are... (i will add multiple items or money if needed)

-Motore Speeder Tour Spec (80 gram range) - 3 wood.
-Oban Kiyoshi (open to different colors) - 3 wood.
taylormade TP graphic shafts are ok- stiff flex on all
tip not mandatory, but a stage 2 tour fairway tip would be cool

maybe some Mizuno Wedges?
-MP T4 (52* 56* 60*)
-MP R12 (56* 60*)
-MPT11 (56* 60*)

may even consider Cleveland
588 Forged (52* 56* 60*)

ANY WEDGE OFFERED MUST BE EXCELLENT - im really picky and only want wedges that look close to new

And now on to the goods!!!
here are the items for sale. i am happy to answer any questions you have, or send more pics.

feel free to make offers on price, or trade,...i am more flexible on some items than others.

UPDATED OFFER:: OK GUYS,.. HERE IS THE NEW OFFER. BUYER WILL GET THE FG-17 TOUR BLADE IRONS (3-PW) ~ THE 2 ADDITIONAL WILSON STAFF TOUR BLADES(pictured below) ~ 10 MIDSIZE MEDALIST WRAP GRIPS(pictured below) ~ AND I WILL ALSO INCLUDE A BRAND NEW TAYLORMADE FORGED 6iron (buyers choice MC or CB club [some are still in plastic wrap],  with multiple graphite and metal stock shaft offerings, Regular or Stiff available....your choice !!! )
<< iron set, grips, 2 tour blades, taylormade iron ...all for $75 SHIPPED>>

READ BELOW FOR SPECIFIC DESCRIPTIONS OF ALL THE THINGS YOU WILL BE GETTING

1) first up is a set of Wilson Staff FG 17 irons. set is (3-PW) and in excellent condition. extremely clean for an iron of this age. i included pics of the scoring irons so you can see how fresh and sharp the grooves are. the soles are also in great shape with a thick layer of shiny chrome that has not been worn down. the shafts are Dynamic Stiff flex with matching serial numbers and original style grips. the shaft bands are all in fairly good condition and easily readable. the grips are not dry or cracked at all, and the thin red ring is still visible on the tip section of every shaft except for one. 6i plays around 37" (i can confirm for sure if requested, but older irons are often a bit shorter)
$75 Shipped

2) RBZ "stage 2" 22* #4 hybrid with UST Axivcore core black 85 Stiff. plays at 39.5" and comes with a green/white RBZ hybrid headcover. this club has been hotmelted and the head weighs a few grams more than normal (just a few grams, not much,... not sure of exact number) with the combination of the 85g aftermarket Axivcore black and the bit of extra weight from the hotmelt, this club has a great solid feel, both during the swing and at impact. feels more like an iron than a wood... the way a hybrid really should feel. there was a small spot touched up on the paint, (along the edge in the picture) but you cant see it at address,... and the spot was sanded flush so its hard to notice even when your holding the head in your hand. but again, just wanted to be as descriptive as possible,
$SOLD

3) Motore Speeder 6.2 Stiff flex Tour Spec with R1 graphics and R1 tip. this shaft is 43.75" from tip to grip and should play about 35" with this adapter. this shaft is in very nice shape and even the adapter tip is clean. the only exception are 2 little lines up near the grip which i took a picture of. these are very faint and you cant even feel them with your finger. not even through the first layer of paint. you could probably buff them out to some degree too.
$SOLD

4) this is a old school Taylormade TPA III (3) blade putter with a plumbers neck and a good amount of toe hang. (This is the original model,.. later production runs had "taylormade" written in script.) this head should be from the early 80's i believe. This is a one of a kind, custom restored and refinished oilcan putter with orange, white, and black paint fill. the face is bare metal that has been finished to a super smooth mirrored surface. the bare metal face is stainless steel and will not rust. the head design is still used today and fits right in with the rest of your modern putters. this club has never been used outside and the only signs of use at all are a small spot on the sole from carpet play and being moved around the house. this is a true oilcan coloration that turns from dark chocolate brown to light golden brown with iridescent swirls depending on the light. a fun custom piece at a great price.
$SOLD

5) this is a set of 10 Medalist (Midsize) wrap style grips. they are brand new, unused grips that are full rubber and long lasting...and the price is inviting
INCLUDED FOR FREE WITH PURCHASE OF FG-17 TOUR BLADES!!

6) last item is a Taylormade Rocketbladez 7 iron head in excellent condition. i needed the shaft from this club for another project, so this head is just sitting around. one of you guys has got to have more use for it than i do. maybe you can use it as a "knock-around club" for your current set of rocketbladez so you don't wear out your set,..or maybe you are in the market for irons and wanted to trythese irons on the course before you commit to buy them.  whatever the situation, its better than sitting in a box in my basement.
$SOLD    

thanks guys
~~J~~

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2029929]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2029935]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2029937]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2029941]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2029947]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2029943]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2029989]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2030191]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2029919]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2029965]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2029927]
[attachment=2030545:2014-01-20 02.30.52 (1024x768).jpg]

Edited by juice744, 22 January 2014 - 11:34 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 juice744

juice744

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275797
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:17 AM

Rocketballz head is gone

#3 Txstcatman

Txstcatman

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126492
  • Ebay ID:jgarza_pma
GolfWRX Likes : 74

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:14 AM

Did you mean to write 43.75" on the Speeder?  Excellent price on that shaft!
Covert Tour - Chrome 7F4T
Covert Tour 3w - KK Silver 70 Stiff
R11 Ti 5w - D+ 82s
FG Tour V2 3-PW - KBS Tour S
Scratch 8620 53&58 - DG Spinner
Ping Anser Milled "0"

#4 juice744

juice744

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts