Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Skycaddie Touch

695 replies to this topic

#691 Argonne69

Argonne69

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,471 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102839
GolfWRX Likes : 16284

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:37 AM

View PostSeamus McDuff, on 07 June 2017 - 06:38 PM, said:

I finally upgraded from the 5 to a touch.

Is there any way to change the order of the views when you go from one to the next?
I have three views set, HoleVue, IntelliGreen, targets. That's also the order in which they show up when I press the view button. I'd prefer the targets screen to come before the IntelliGreen.

When you get to the target screen, it displays the farthest targets first and you have to scroll down to get to the closer ones. Kind of a pain on the tee of a par 5.

I'd like them to add the option of tapping on a target to get more detailed information. The 5 had that.

RangeVue on/off should be a universal setting.

No, I believe the Target View is always the 3rd view displayed. Having it displayed before the IntelliGreen view does makes more sense, though. Also, an option to display the target list sorted by closest to furthest would be nice.

RangeView can be turned on/off on each hole by tapping outside the fairway on the HoleView. I don't believe there's a global setting for disabling the feature.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#692 Seamus McDuff

Seamus McDuff

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272567
  • Handicap:3.7
GolfWRX Likes : 276

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:06 PM

View PostArgonne69, on 08 June 2017 - 09:37 AM, said:

Is there any way to change the order of the views when you go from one to the next?
I have three views set, HoleVue, IntelliGreen, targets. That's also the order in which they show up when I press the view button. I'd prefer the targets screen to come before the IntelliGreen.

When you get to the target screen, it displays the farthest targets first and you have to scroll down to get to the closer ones. Kind of a pain on the tee of a par 5.

I'd like them to add the option of tapping on a target to get more detailed information. The 5 had that.

RangeVue on/off should be a universal setting.

No, I believe the Target View is always the 3rd view displayed. Having it displayed before the IntelliGreen view does makes more sense, though. Also, an option to display the target list sorted by closest to furthest would be nice.

RangeView can be turned on/off on each hole by tapping outside the fairway on the HoleView. I don't believe there's a global setting for disabling the feature.

Right, no global option, but I noticed that when I have a course already loaded and press "menu" it shows "round options." One of options there is RangeVue: without clubs, with clubs, or off.

#693 BdaGolfer

BdaGolfer

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 521
  • Handicap:3.0
GolfWRX Likes : 150

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

Anyone know if there is a way to sync or update the Touch with a pin site such as EZLocater? Would be great to be able to get the downloads for the day and have them right on screen...

#694 Seamus McDuff

Seamus McDuff

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:58 AM

I submitted these via chat today. Maybe they'll see that they make sense and implement them.

#695 Seamus McDuff

Seamus McDuff

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  •  

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:46 PM

Wow, an update. Unfortunately they didn’t move Targets ahead of Intelligreen in the view order.

#696 Argonne69

Argonne69

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,471 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102839
GolfWRX Likes : 16284

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:57 AM

View PostSeamus McDuff, on 02 October 2017 - 09:46 PM, said:

Wow, an update. Unfortunately they didn’t move Targets ahead of Intelligreen in the view order.

Yeah, I got an email notifying me about the update. It looks like the big new feature is an auto-dim function that turns off the backlight after 30 seconds of inactivity. The backlight turns on when the screen is touched. It should add a bit to the battery life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors