Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Custom Machine Putter and Bridgestone J40 DPC Irons

Machine Bridgestone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 88buster

88buster

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126819
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

I have two items for sale.

First is a custom Machine M2A Converter with Deep Bite Bongo Cut Flange and Pill Cut Plumbers Neck Hosel.  This was one of the limited Roll Top putters offered by Machine in late 2012.  It is made of 303 stainless steel that was custom torched by Dave Billings and has light blue and gold accents.  The top line has been rolled.  The flange is Dave's Deep BIte Bongo Cut, which really helps with the balance of this putter while providing great alignment aid as well.  It also includes a damascus medallion in the cavity with the Birdie the Dog logo.  It is 34.5 inches in length, 350 grams, 70 degree lie and 3 degrees of loft.  It has 4 weight ports to dial in the weight.  I have used this putter on and off for about 8 months and it is still in great condition.  It will come with a Machine headcover in like new condition.  I am selling simply because I have a stable of great putters (including 2 Machine ART putters) and need to thin the herd just a little.  Price is $499 shipped CONUS.

Second is a set of 5-PW of Bridgestone J40 Dual Pocket Cavity irons with Project X 6.0 Flighted shafts.  I used these irons for about 3/4s of a season (perhaps 25-30 rounds and some range time).  They are in very good condition with typical signs of use, but no significant dents or dings.  Standard length, lofts and lie.  The pictures tell the story of condition.  Price is $399 shipped CONUS.

Attached Thumbnails

• P1030086.jpg
  • P1030087.jpg
  • P1030088.jpg
  • P1030076.jpg
  • P1030077.jpg
  • P1030078.jpg

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 HeadonaStick

HeadonaStick

Major Winner

• 4,718 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9834
GolfWRX Likes : 211

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

That putter is sweet but sadly, a little out of my price range.  GLWS.

#3 88buster

88buster

• 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126819
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:27 AM

Bridgestone irons sold.

Also tagged with Machine, Bridgestone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users