Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Best bag for clicgear 3.5?


52 replies to this topic

#31 Rickbo

Rickbo

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 295637
  • Joined: 02/07/2014
  • Location:UK
  • Ebay ID:rickbidup
GolfWRX Likes : 47

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:56 AM

Yeah I saw the 2015 Sync has that sloping top which I can't understand - the whole point of the bag is that it's optimised for trolleys, not carts!

The pro-shop at my club has one 2014 model left in blue/white/red and I nearly walked out with it yesterday. Took a lot of self-control not to do it!!

Fly-Z 9.5deg
G20 5W 18deg
Z U65 3/20deg
Z 765 4-PW
RTX-3 52/10
RTX-3 58/12
Karsten 1959 Anser 2

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 Schex

Schex

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83567
  • Joined: 05/21/2009
  • Location:San Diego
  • Handicap:10.7
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:02 AM

Rickbo did you already order them all? haha  I really liked that red/white/blue model - have not seen any in person but could only find gold or green and one r/w/b which was 30 bucks more.  It's weird that the B3 has a sloping top, my old bag had only a slight slope and worked well (a Bag Boy) but one of the main zippers is failing and it's so worn clubs are starting to stick on the way back in. Hopefully the green will look great!
Posted Image Driver 910 D2 - 10.5 s 'ilima
Posted Image XR 16 - 3 wood
Posted Image XR 16 - 4 & 5 hybrid
Posted ImageApex Pro 5-AW
Posted Image MackDaddy 56 & 60 PM grind
Posted Image FGP
Posted Image B330rx
Posted Image3.0

2

#33 Rickbo

Rickbo

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 295637
  • Joined: 02/07/2014
  • Location:UK
  • Ebay ID:rickbidup
GolfWRX Likes : 47

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:38 AM

View PostSchex, on 20 October 2014 - 09:02 AM, said:

Rickbo did you already order them all? haha  I really liked that red/white/blue model - have not seen any in person but could only find gold or green and one r/w/b which was 30 bucks more.  It's weird that the B3 has a sloping top, my old bag had only a slight slope and worked well (a Bag Boy) but one of the main zippers is failing and it's so worn clubs are starting to stick on the way back in. Hopefully the green will look great!

Haha! Not yet, but only because I'm holding off for the London Golf Show next month. Thought I may as well see what's on offer and it'll give me the chance to get hands on with some bags. The danger is, of course, that there's going to be lots of other shiny new things there, which may not work out too well on the wallet!

Fly-Z 9.5deg
G20 5W 18deg
Z U65 3/20deg
Z 765 4-PW
RTX-3 52/10
RTX-3 58/12
Karsten 1959 Anser 2

3

#34 myspinonit

myspinonit

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162493
  • Joined: 02/12/2012
  • Location:Vancouver, Canada
GolfWRX Likes : 1020

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:06 PM

I realize  this is a revisited older thread and the some decisions have been made after the resurrection already. My 2 cents is for that size of bag, after 6 months the Ping Pioneer is the best bag I've ever had for Clicgear (mostly) or riding cart use.  Features, well-desgined lots of pockets in the right places, feet on the bottom to hold it in place on a Clicgear.

The Sun Mountain ones are generally great, and I came o the Ping from them. One issue to watch for on at least some Sun Mountain bags is a "v" at the bottom. It may be great for use on a SM pull-cert, but it's a PITA using ones like that on a Clicgear getting the to stay upright, and/or it sits too low and rubs the front tire. I didn't have those issues as much with the same bag on the Clicear 3.0, but they were that PITA on the 3.5.
Ping G400 SFT Driver 12°    Kuro Kage Silver Dual Core TiNi 60
Ping G400 SFT 3 wood 16° Kuro Kage Silver Dual Core TiNi 60
Ping Ping G 7 wood 20.5°(@ large minus) Alta 65
Ping G hybrids 22° & 26° Alta 70
Miura PP9003 6-PW  Steelfiber i70
Vokey SM06:  50.08F,  54.08M,  58.08M  Steelfiber i80
Scotty Cameron Futura 5 CB 34”

4

#35 naths

naths

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126106
  • Joined: 04/06/2011
  • Location:UK.
  • Handicap:7.8
GolfWRX Likes : 126

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:21 PM

View Postmyspinonit, on 20 October 2014 - 12:06 PM, said:

I realize  this is a revisited older thread and the some decisions have been made after the resurrection already. My 2 cents is for that size of bag, after 6 months the Ping Pioneer is the best bag I've ever had for Clicgear (mostly) or riding cart use.  Features, well-desgined lots of pockets in the right places, feet on the bottom to hold it in place on a Clicgear.

The Sun Mountain ones are generally great, and I came o the Ping from them. One issue to watch for on at least some Sun Mountain bags is a "v" at the bottom. It may be great for use on a SM pull-cert, but it's a PITA using ones like that on a Clicgear getting the to stay upright, and/or it sits too low and rubs the front tire. I didn't have those issues as much with the same bag on the Clicear 3.0, but they were that PITA on the 3.5.

I noticed that a bit as well on the 3.5+ i had, not a problem on my 8.0 though, fits perfectly

TM M4 10.5 evenflow 6.0
Cobra F7 3 wood
Cobra F7 hybrid
Cobra forged tec black 4-GW
Cobra black wedges 54, 58
Evnflow ER2

5

#36 Schex

Schex

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83567
  • Joined: 05/21/2009
  • Location:San Diego
  • Handicap:10.7
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:49 PM

Took the Sync out with my clicgear yesterday and thought I would update with my review
It does not fit perfectly on the bottom of the cart - the cg cart has an offset at the bottom support - the bag wants to twist just a bit to fit in that hole on the bottom of the bag. The top straps were too tight. I am either going to cut and reset them or figure out an extension of some sort. The putter well is huge! I think too big, not sure why it needs to be so big? The putter well also should be just a 1/2" shorter to keep blade of putter down away from clubs. The cooler pocket held two gatorade bottles no problem, but is not that big. I also would have put the towel ring on the same side as the cooler so that I would have a "wet" side and the other side totally dry. I got the green 2014 sync and I do like the color scheme. More testing soon!
Posted Image Driver 910 D2 - 10.5 s 'ilima
Posted Image XR 16 - 3 wood
Posted Image XR 16 - 4 & 5 hybrid
Posted ImageApex Pro 5-AW
Posted Image MackDaddy 56 & 60 PM grind
Posted Image FGP
Posted Image B330rx
Posted Image3.0

6

#37 KARL M

KARL M

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88517
  • Joined: 07/15/2009
  • Location:Cap.Dist. NY
GolfWRX Likes : 100

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:47 AM

View PostSchex, on 29 October 2014 - 02:49 PM, said:

Took the Sync out with my clicgear yesterday and thought I would update with my review
It does not fit perfectly on the bottom of the cart - the cg cart has an offset at the bottom support - the bag wants to twist just a bit to fit in that hole on the bottom of the bag. The top straps were too tight. I am either going to cut and reset them or figure out an extension of some sort. The putter well is huge! I think too big, not sure why it needs to be so big? The putter well also should be just a 1/2" shorter to keep blade of putter down away from clubs. The cooler pocket held two gatorade bottles no problem, but is not that big. I also would have put the towel ring on the same side as the cooler so that I would have a "wet" side and the other side totally dry. I got the green 2014 sync and I do like the color scheme. More testing soon!

For an extension. I used the black nylon pull tab that is on the ring of the top strap.  I took a D-ring and using 2 pair of pliers seperated the meeting point of the ring sideways (not pulled away from each other)

Then I sliped the nylon pull tab througth the opening in the ring and squeezed the opening back closed together. I wraped the meeting point with electrical tape and then spun the ring 180* so that the meeting point was inside the hylon tab. The tape probably wasn't needed but it would reduce any wear if an edge of the metal was exposed.

The d-ring now hooks onto the hook rather than the factory ring doing the hooking. It adds 3-4" of length so that it hooks without squeezing the bag.  The bottom strap is tight against the bag, where the bag is very rigid.

http://www.homedepot...rtialmax&NCNI-5


I don't use the towel ring on the bag. My towels all have grommets on them. A carbiner clips them to one of the rings located next to the netting on the frame of the cart. The towel hangs down freely. I would prefer not to get my bag dirty from a muddy towel. It works better to have the grommet in the middle of longer towels.

Edited by KARL M, 31 October 2014 - 10:00 AM.

G400Max 10.5 Driver  Red tie 6Q3 stiff
917 F2 Fairway 16.5*  Speeder TS mod 74 stiff
917 F2 Fairway 21* Speeder TS mod 74 stiff
Cobra F6 23.5* Hybrid White Tie Firm flex
Ping G Gap-6 iron    Steelfiber  i95 R.flex
Ping Anser 52* Steelfiber  i95 R.flex
Cleveland CBX 56*   Steelfiber  i95 R fles
Callaway X Tour 59.5* Steelfiber i95 R.flex
Scotty Newport 2,  prov1x,   clicgear 3.0

7

#38 Schex

Schex

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83567
  • Joined: 05/21/2009
  • Location:San Diego
  • Handicap:10.7
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:45 PM

Thanks Karl, I tried it again today. I just added a small loop of string to the end of the bungee clasp side. I tied it with a tent knot so I can adjust if needed and it worked fine while not squeezing the bag so much.
I draped the towel (long caddy towel) over the handle of the cart and wet sides hung on either side which worked well.
Which pocket did you put your balls in? I used the bottom one which seems smaller but the top one has a bag so better for the small stuff, tees,markers etc..
Posted Image Driver 910 D2 - 10.5 s 'ilima
Posted Image XR 16 - 3 wood
Posted Image XR 16 - 4 & 5 hybrid
Posted ImageApex Pro 5-AW
Posted Image MackDaddy 56 & 60 PM grind
Posted Image FGP
Posted Image B330rx
Posted Image3.0

8

#39 KARL M

KARL M

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88517
  • Joined: 07/15/2009
  • Location:Cap.Dist. NY
GolfWRX Likes : 100

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

View PostSchex, on 31 October 2014 - 02:45 PM, said:

Thanks Karl, I tried it again today. I just added a small loop of string to the end of the bungee clasp side. I tied it with a tent knot so I can adjust if needed and it worked fine while not squeezing the bag so much.
I draped the towel (long caddy towel) over the handle of the cart and wet sides hung on either side which worked well.
Which pocket did you put your balls in? I used the bottom one which seems smaller but the top one has a bag so better for the small stuff, tees,markers etc..

For the pockets on the top side of the bag as it sits in the cart:

Top one has a nylon bag in it, with tees and an extra ball marker. When not playing the green repai tool is also kept in the nylon bag.

Middle pocket is for (top shelf) softer balls with more spin.

Bottom pocket are for harder balls with less spin, and for whatever balls I find on the course.
     This time of year, with leaves on the ground, this pocket is used for balls that have road rash or scuffs, that were taken out of play during the summer.

Edited by KARL M, 31 October 2014 - 03:06 PM.

G400Max 10.5 Driver  Red tie 6Q3 stiff
917 F2 Fairway 16.5*  Speeder TS mod 74 stiff
917 F2 Fairway 21* Speeder TS mod 74 stiff
Cobra F6 23.5* Hybrid White Tie Firm flex
Ping G Gap-6 iron    Steelfiber  i95 R.flex
Ping Anser 52* Steelfiber  i95 R.flex
Cleveland CBX 56*   Steelfiber  i95 R fles
Callaway X Tour 59.5* Steelfiber i95 R.flex
Scotty Newport 2,  prov1x,   clicgear 3.0

9

#40 Rickbo

Rickbo

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 295637
  • Joined: 02/07/2014
  • Location:UK
  • Ebay ID:rickbidup
GolfWRX Likes : 47

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:23 AM

Well, based on lots of input from lots of different people, I went with the 2013/14 Ping DLX. Took delivery of it yesterday.

Was really between that and the SM Sync, but having played in the rain a few times recently I chose the heavy-duty option as to me the Sync, although well-made, just seems a little lightweight and I would worry about it leaking water. The H2NO cart bags just don't do it for me and they are way overpriced in my opinion. Hoping the DLX provides a happy medium and got it for a very good price.


First impressions of the DLX:

Appears to be well put together, as one would expect from Ping. 'Solid' is probably an appropriate word. It is a little heavy, but is comparable to other vinyl/PU bags. On a Clicgear 3.5+ the extra weight shouldn't be much of an issue.

Centre pockets are a very good size. Lots of room in the top pocket for range finder etc, although I'd have liked to have seen that with a lining of some sort. Middle pocket is insulated with lots of space for water bottles/soft drinks/beer. Ball pocket is huge.

The 'large' side apparel pockets do not have any give in them due to the vinyl material used for the bag. Although each pocket is large enough to hold a full set of waterproofs, it is not very easy to get things in and out. Not sure how much of an issue this will be and whether or not it will annoy me in the long run.

The additional flat pockets (one velour-lined) appear to be fine and should suffice for old scorecards, gloves, phone, wallet etc. I tend to keep tees, divot tool etc in the storage bin of my cart, so don't need room for much else. The zip on the velour-lined pocket is slightly different to the one on the other side, I believe to try to reduce water ingress. None of the zips are waterproof, but again, I won't know how much this will affect performance until I play in the rain.

The rain hood has it's own sleeve on the back of the bag too keep it out of the way, although not sure how much access will be impeded given that the bag will sit on a trolley. The hood is made of the same vinyl material as the bag, so should provide a good degree of protection from the elements.

Also on the back of the bag is a strap which is fixed. Probably would have preferred a removable strap, but then storing it would have just needlessly taken up pocket space. Whether this will get dirty from being on the back of the bag when on a trolley, I don't yet know. I can't see it being a major problem though.

There appear to be four holes on either side of the large ball pocket which look like they should be for tees, but no corresponding holes on the inside of the pocket, so I can't see how they could be for tees. Bit confused by them really - not sure what they're for now!

Putter tube works well with none of the catching that I've seen people complain about (I have a standard length Ping Anser 2 putter, with a normal size grip). Perhaps this issue relates to oversized grips?

Umbrella holder also works well and while it does intrude on the side apparel pocket, it's not actually as bad as I thought it would be. Also the CG has loops for an umbrella, so again, not really much of an issue.

I haven't had a chance to fix the bag to the trolley yet. I don't envisage any twisting issues as the base of the bag is round with no big indentations or feet to worry about. On it's own, the bag stands perfectly fine, even when fully loaded with clubs.

Will update when I've had a chance to put it on the trolley as I think it's going to look pretty good. If I can work out how to post pics I will!

Fly-Z 9.5deg
G20 5W 18deg
Z U65 3/20deg
Z 765 4-PW
RTX-3 52/10
RTX-3 58/12
Karsten 1959 Anser 2

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 Rickbo

Rickbo

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 295637
  • Joined: 02/07/2014
  • Location:UK
  • Ebay ID:rickbidup
GolfWRX Likes : 47

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:49 PM

Just tried it on for size. I think it works pretty well!

Had concerns about the trolley bag straps impeding the large bag pockets but seems to be ok. Also just noticed the towel loop on the bag has an integral Velcro glove patch which I hadn't noticed before!

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMAG0244.jpg

Fly-Z 9.5deg
G20 5W 18deg
Z U65 3/20deg
Z 765 4-PW
RTX-3 52/10
RTX-3 58/12
Karsten 1959 Anser 2

11

#42 amateur pro

amateur pro

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93436
  • Joined: 08/31/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:22 PM

View PostRickbo, on 06 November 2014 - 02:49 PM, said:

Just tried it on for size. I think it works pretty well!

Had concerns about the trolley bag straps impeding the large bag pockets but seems to be ok. Also just noticed the towel loop on the bag has an integral Velcro glove patch which I hadn't noticed before!

Wow that dlx looks nice! So since I posted this last yr, I have traded in for a 8.0. Loved the look and stability of the 4 wheeler. 8.0 users, bag options? No one seemed to give the titleist bags any love, have things changed for 2015? I also agree with all posts on the c130, the slope of the top of the bag does not make it ideal for the CG. Since most of my rounds are using the 8.0, I need something that works really well with it. I have had my Nike m9II for 2 yrs now. It's starting to wear through especially where the bag rests on the cart. At this point it's more cosmetic, but would be interested in a new bag for the new year.

12

#43 sharkhark

sharkhark

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18121
  • Joined: 08/20/2006
  • Location:Dartmouth NS
  • Ebay ID:sharkhark
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:20 AM

Resurrection... Any extra thoughts or opinions since there is many new 2015 models out?
My Callaway bag said 14 way top, full dividers. Misleading.
Makes you think all slots are full length. Nope. Only 5.
Tangled clubs.

Looked at ping pioneer, nice. New Clicgear B3 which seems pretty solid & much lighter than old model. I only push on clicgear & need 14 full length.

Large beverage section. Good storage. Solid materials. Some decent rain resistance would be great. Not complete downpour but old bag seemed to soak up any water in contact.

I looked at Nike m9 2015 III model which is lightweight, flat top, 14 full length etc. But I've read materials are cheap. People complain the putter well material breaks loose & sure enough 2 bags in store & 1 already had Putter well material torn off & hanging down into the well otherwise would be a solid choice.
Sun mountain has tiny beverage sections so they're out.
Anyone with thoughts appreciated.

Edited by sharkhark, 20 May 2015 - 11:29 AM.


13

#44 Konkonash

Konkonash

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 297515
  • Joined: 02/18/2014
  • Location:San Clemente, CA
  • Handicap:10.9
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:18 PM

View Postabarkley, on 07 August 2013 - 06:52 AM, said:

View PostWT Door, on 07 August 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

I have a Ping Pioneer and it is fabulous on a Clic Gear.  It balances well, has lots of room for stuff, has full length club dividers, etc.

That said, I'm switching to a Sun Mountain Sync because I don't care for the Pioneer on the days I ride or when I simply go to the course to hit range balls or use the short game practice area.

I'll second the Pioneer recommendation since that's what I use.  I've always been a fan of Ping equipment so when I was looking for a bag for my Clic Gear it came down too the Traverse or the Pioneer.  I opted for the larger of the two. It has tons of storage and if you fill that thing up and need more room then you're just carrying too much stuff to play golf.  My playing partners use the C130 without any issues so I know it's a good bag too.  Either would be ok, but I can honestly say I have no issues with the Pioneer other than it being a bit bulky when I ride in a cart.

Yep, the Pioneer is a great bag for the Clic Gear, the cart, and the range.  I love mine.
FlyZ+ 8.5 Kuro Kage Tini X Weight Forward  
Taylor Made RBZ 3W
PingG25 5W & 20 Hybrid
Srixon 565 (5-7) 765 (8-A) KBS Tour V Stiff
Cleveland 588 RTX 54/58 KBS Hi Rev
Scotty Cameron Select Newport

14

#45 sharkhark

sharkhark

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18121
  • Joined: 08/20/2006
  • Location:Dartmouth NS
  • Ebay ID:sharkhark
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:55 PM

View PostKonkonash, on 20 May 2015 - 04:18 PM, said:

View Postabarkley, on 07 August 2013 - 06:52 AM, said:

View PostWT Door, on 07 August 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

I have a Ping Pioneer and it is fabulous on a Clic Gear.  It balances well, has lots of room for stuff, has full length club dividers, etc.

That said, I'm switching to a Sun Mountain Sync because I don't care for the Pioneer on the days I ride or when I simply go to the course to hit range balls or use the short game practice area.

I'll second the Pioneer recommendation since that's what I use.  I've always been a fan of Ping equipment so when I was looking for a bag for my Clic Gear it came down too the Traverse or the Pioneer.  I opted for the larger of the two. It has tons of storage and if you fill that thing up and need more room then you're just carrying too much stuff to play golf.  My playing partners use the C130 without any issues so I know it's a good bag too.  Either would be ok, but I can honestly say I have no issues with the Pioneer other than it being a bit bulky when I ride in a cart.

Yep, the Pioneer is a great bag for the Clic Gear, the cart, and the range.  I love mine.

Thanks for the info


15

#46 TRIM-DAT

TRIM-DAT

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140551
  • Joined: 09/30/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:34 PM

C130 is a great bag, not in love with the slant top, prevents sorting wedges on bottom. ImageUploadedByGolfWRX Mobile1432261983.593141.jpg
Wedges in pic are resting on the back handle, grip end not touching.

16

#47 Aviador Naval

Aviador Naval

    equus mortuus non caedis

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 305849
  • Joined: 04/04/2014
  • Location:Virginia
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 539

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:42 PM

I have a 2015 SM Sync.  Works fine, looks good, balances well, etc.

My wife has a Ping Pioneer.

Both work very well.  I would probably give a slight edge to the Pioneer for utility but I think the Sync looks and balances better and it is lighter.
917 D2 9.5
Rotating pool of ineffective and unsatisfying options
818 H1 19
818 H1 23 or T-MB 4i
718 CB/MB 5-P
50-12, 54F, 58D
Old Laguna 1.5

17

#48 Arsilon2

Arsilon2

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25667
  • Joined: 02/18/2007
  • Location:East Coast
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:17 PM

Hey guys- know this is an old thread but wondering if there are any updated experiences with the 3.5.   I just got one for xmas and happen to need a new bag and want it to fit well.

18

#49 ed8t

ed8t

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60168
  • Joined: 07/10/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 44

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:59 PM

Can't go wrong with the Ping Pioneer.  I have a newer generation (2017) Pioneer on a 3.5+ that fits well.

19

#50 JDFish

JDFish

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 135069
  • Joined: 08/03/2011
  • Location:Pickerington, Ohio
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 194

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:56 PM

View Posted8t, on 04 January 2018 - 09:59 PM, said:

Can't go wrong with the Ping Pioneer.  I have a newer generation (2017) Pioneer on a 3.5+ that fits well.

Ditto

Callaway Epic 9.0 Fujikura Atmos Black TS 6S
Callaway XR Pro 3 wood
Callaway XR 5 wood
Titleist 913H 21* hybrid
Ping i200 Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 105S - 4-UW
Titleist Vokey SM6 54* and 58* S200
Evnroll ER8 33"

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#51 Pi5seeker

Pi5seeker

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 79485
  • Joined: 04/08/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 106

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:59 PM

My ORG 14 fits perfect
Cobra F8 10.5* Evenflow Blue 65
SMT 3390 16* Grafalloy Epic FWY
Maltby KE4 Tour 19* AXE XCaliber
Cobra King Utility 22.5* C-Taper Lite
Maltby DBM 5-GW S300
Maltby Tour Grind MG 56* 60* R300
Odyssey Works Versa 1W
QST
Clicgear 3.5/Callaway ORG. 14l

21

#52 klebs01

klebs01

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107880
  • Joined: 05/12/2010
  • Location:Milwaukee
  • Handicap:3.2
GolfWRX Likes : 265

Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:33 PM

I have a Ping traverse that is great. I’m sure the pioneer would also work.

22

#53 Sh00terMcgavin

Sh00terMcgavin

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 451804
  • Joined: 01/16/2017
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:4.9
GolfWRX Likes : 111

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:36 PM

Another vote for Ping Pioneer. Doesn't get much easier.
Ping G400 HZRDUS Yellow 6.5
TEE EX10 Beta 15* Hzrdus Yellow 6.5
Callaway Apex UT 21*
Mizuno MP5
Vokey
Spider

23



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors