Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* - - - - 1 votes

Hiskei Golf?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fotomanphil

fotomanphil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93792
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

Anyone ever heard of them? http://clubmaker-onl...com/hiskei.html The irons and wedges at least seem pretty descent at a reasonable price.

Edit: Fixed link

Edited by fotomanphil, 02 August 2013 - 08:31 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 swing981

swing981

Tour Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 994
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

clubmaker online is a great guy to deal with...if he carries something it's def quality.

#3 fotomanphil

fotomanphil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93792
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

View Postswing981, on 01 August 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

clubmaker online is a great guy to deal with...if he carries something it's def quality.

Have you ever tried Hiskei equipment? Interested in opinions on quality, feel, etc.

#4 timeless

timeless

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 221 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106635
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

View Postfotomanphil, on 02 August 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

View Postswing981, on 01 August 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Have you ever tried Hiskei equipment? Interested in opinions on quality, feel, etc.

based on what i found online, it's a korean based company but the components are made in japan.

#5 RLL33

RLL33

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171779
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

Agree whole heartedly with what others have said about John Muir at clubmaker-online.com . He is a great objective golf guy, and the US distributor for Hiskei, which I've talked to him about at length. They are based in South Korea, hot bed of golf these days, and their clubs are highly valued by golf enthusiasts there. They're designed by Golftec in Japan, and a lot of the materials are the same high end stuff that many more expensive Japanese lines use (which I use, too...). They apparently do build outside AND inside Japan, like some other Japanese companies, if that matters to you.

I can't speak about the irons, although I've looked at them and they appear high end. But I have been using a couple of their shafts that John has sent me for my woods and hybrids. The Wave shaft in my 3-wood is super light and long, love the feel. And the hybrid shaft is based on their AT50 driver shaft. I use it in my driving 2-iron as well as 3 and 4 Cally XProto utils. Lighter than what usually comes in these things, but super stable, smooth, and long.

So far, I've loved everything I've ever gotten from John, and he speaks highly of Hiskei.

Hope this helps.

S-Yard t.388
S-Yard XV 3-wd
Miura HB3 & Callaway XUtil Proto18
Miura CB301 / Yamaha RMX Tour MB
Miura 49Y, 57C, 64K
Epon Zen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors