Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Super stroke pressure zone grips?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 adams603

adams603

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64207
  • Ebay ID:kellymatt3
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

Anyone use these, golf works has a deal for a set of 13 for $24.99. Seems like a smoking good deal but I've never held them and would like some feedback on them.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Twohey

Twohey

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 55612
  • Ebay ID:twohey16
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

They feel similar to the Winn grips, maybe not as tacky though.  There is a very noticeable "reverse" seam or concave ridge on the bottom side.  I personally don't notice it after a few uses but can see it bothering others.  I like the reduced taper and will probably use these on my wedges going forward.

#3 4Wedges

4Wedges

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251098
GolfWRX Likes : 304

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

I used them for half a season. Stayed pretty consistent feel wise...but got dirty fast. I moved to mid size grips so these had to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors