Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 3 votes

Tiger / Sergio At It Again......and Golf Channel Stirs the Pot!!!

567 replies to this topic

#61 golfpros1

golfpros1

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105178
  • Handicap:1.8
GolfWRX Likes : 2294

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

No question, American sports fans DO NOT like people that complain... for any reason.  They expect you to gut check it out and overcome, else stay home.  Tiger Woods playing with a broken leg, that's what they want.... Not, but people made noise and it's not fair, boo hoo hoo.  yeah, no love or sympathy for that.  When Tiger get's all ruffled about stuff, he get's slammed just the same.

To Sergios defense, clearly he wears his emotions on his sleeve.  He's not a flat line style guy... he's laughing one second, crying the next, mad the next.  Does he overreact to stuff?  Absolutely.  He's just another character on tour that lacks perspective.

What's In The Bag:
Golf Jobs
Driver: Taylormade M1 8.5 w/ Project X HZRDUS Black
3W: Titleist 915F 15 w/ Diamana D+ 80
3H: Titleist 915H w/ Diamana D+ 90
Irons: 4-GW Taylormade Tour Preferred TP w/ Project X 6.0
Wedges: Callaway Golf w/ Project X 6.0
Ball: Taylormade TP5X
Bag: Titleist

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#62 Ajit

Ajit

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97941
GolfWRX Likes : 383

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

View Postredfirebird08, on 11 May 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

View PostTheOne85, on 11 May 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

So did anything in particular get these two not liking each other from the past?

I can tell that they obviously don't like each other but what started it

It's a combination of things, mostly fueled by Sergio's jealousy and paranoia. Tiger's arrogance plays a part as well, but it starts with the jealousy factor.

Butch claims that Tiger lost respect for Sergio after he saw Sergio rooting for someone to miss a putt. He also realised that giving Sergio the cold shoulder was good way to get under his skin.

#63 redfirebird08

redfirebird08

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,711 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91707
GolfWRX Likes : 1146

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:24 PM

View PostPotatohead, on 11 May 2013 - 11:17 PM, said:

GC's coverage of this is insane. It's like 12 year old girls are running this channel.

Makes sense. Their reporter is the one who deliberately took TW's comment out of context and relayed it to Sergio trying to get some kind of controversial remark from Garcia.

#64 HitBall

HitBall

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169981
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

Didn't Butch Harmon relay to Phil Mickelson that Tiger used to do things to distract his opponents? He is a sociopath after all. WARNING: PURE SPECULATION

Edited by HitBall, 11 May 2013 - 11:29 PM.

#65 HeadonaStick

HeadonaStick

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,981 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9834
GolfWRX Likes : 457

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

View Postcross, on 11 May 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

I think it's an unfortunate occurrence and I can see it from the perspective of both players.  If I'm Sergio, I don't expect a playing partner to be pulling a club while I'm standing over the ball.  On the flipside, from where Tiger was, he probably didn't think the act of pulling the club and moving around would be a bid deal.  It's too bad it occurred and I don't really fault either guy for their actions.

That said, however, I'm not buying Tiger's explanation that a marshal told him Sergio had already hit before pulling the club.  After Tiger pulls the club and walks to his ball, and the crowd reacts with the noise, you can see Tiger putting his finger to his lips to "shush" the crowd and signals to Sergio to focus the crowd on Sergio about to hit.  Tiger shouldn't say after the fact that a marshal said Sergio had hit before pulling the club, when he clearly is trying to quiet the crowd while Sergio is about to hit.  I don't understand why Tiger would claim he thought Sergio had already hit, when all it does is make him look like he needs to cover for his actions.  To me, it seems like an outright lie, and I don't understand why he would feel the need to do so.

Having just seen the incident again on split screen, Tiger was waiting, pulled his club, went to address the ball and then motioned for the gallery to be quite.

It is more than a little possible that Tiger was waiting until the marshall told him the shot was taken and then realized Sergio had not hit after he pulled his club.  You are looking for an issue where I don't believe there is one, but maybe he did lie, I just don't see why he would nor do I see that events clearly didn't happen as he said.

In any case, Tiger was 50 yards away, the noise occurred prior to Sergio taking his swing (not at the top of the backswing,) Sergio is a profesional golfer and should be able to deal with some gallery noise. Put on the big boy pants and either execute the shot or get another job.

#66 golfpros1

golfpros1

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:39 PM

View Postredfirebird08, on 11 May 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

GC's coverage of this is insane. It's like 12 year old girls are running this channel.

Makes sense. Their reporter is the one who deliberately took TW's comment out of context and relayed it to Sergio trying to get some kind of controversial remark from Garcia.

paraphrased at best... it wasn't taken out of context.  Tiger clearly alluded to the fact that Sergio complains all the time (i.e. he's a whiner).  And Sergio clearly alluded to the fact that Tiger is two faced and leads a double life.  And you know what... both are actually saying it like it is.
What's In The Bag:
Golf Jobs

#67 poppyhillsguy

poppyhillsguy

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,914 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2601
GolfWRX Likes : 593

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:49 PM

Sergio is a drama queen, but Tiger saying that he wasn't surprised Sergio was complaining about something is not a good comment.  That is something that Tiger should keep to himself.

#68 golfpros1

golfpros1

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:37 AM

the amount of time, and the level of interest, the GC gave this non event is shameful golf coverage.  arnie needs to go down to sand lake road and let the head rolling begin.  i get mentioning it happened, but did we really need THIS much analysis?  and shame on the players for feeding the hungry hungry hippos looking for a one liner handout... it's pathetic.
What's In The Bag:
Golf Jobs

#69 Awsi Dooger

Awsi Dooger

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56190
GolfWRX Likes : 939

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

View Postgolfpros1, on 12 May 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

the amount of time, and the level of interest, the GC gave this non event is shameful golf coverage.  arnie needs to go down to sand lake road and let the head rolling begin.  i get mentioning it happened, but did we really need THIS much analysis?  

They put it on endless loop. That's the problem. I've memorized every word and gesture.

Tiger did motion to his left for the crowd to be quiet. So he knew Sergio hadn't hit, although it could also be true that a marshall mistakenly told Tiger that Sergio had hit, before Tiger pulled the club.

If they are going to be on endless loop, we need at least 5 minutes of John Feinstein. Thread would have more pages, for one thing.

#70 Playaway

Playaway

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,902 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56272
GolfWRX Likes : 1641

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

1.  Would Tiger have let that happen to Stricker if Strick was in Sergio's position?
2.  Would all you Tiger guys think this would have been "no big deal" if it was Tiger who was distracted and hit the flare?

Don't think that for a New York heartbeat that Tiger does not know what ANY move he makes on the golf course does to the gallery.

Sergio is definitely the aggressor here, but Phil has had problems with Tiger doing "things" too, so I would not give Tiger a complete pass here.  BTW, it sort of backfired with Phil as he usually owns Tiger when they go head to head.

Interesting to see what happens a few hours from now.

Prepare Lingmerth's throat for the watermelon.

Valhalla, I am coming!
Drums beating, cold English blood
runs hot.
they just can't kill the beast

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#71 soregongolfer

soregongolfer

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97841
GolfWRX Likes : 539

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:42 AM

View Postredfirebird08, on 11 May 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

View PostHeadonaStick, on 11 May 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

View PostHAWKEYE77, on 11 May 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

Tiger says a marshal said Sergio had hit. They were 50 yards apart, Tiger couldn't see Sergio. Sergio heard the noise before starting his swing. Big deal.

Noticed a media member gave Sergio a misquote from Tiger, doubt that was unintentional.

What was the misquote?  Just curious... the media wants a rivalry and a story.  Don't let facts get in the way.

If you watch the video of Tiger's comments, it almost sounds like he's saying "I'm not surprised because I'd be complaining too if it were me" type of thing. Lavner completely cut out the context surrounding the one line about not being surprised that Sergio is complaining and turned it into a sound bite.

Uh, no, that's not what Tiger said at all.  Not even close.

#72 soregongolfer

soregongolfer

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97841
GolfWRX Likes : 539

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:45 AM

View PostGuia, on 11 May 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

Sergio is much like his mentor, Seve, a whinner.

The man is dead.  Show some respect.

#73 ThominOH

ThominOH

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 246511
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:46 AM

View Posttatumcat, on 11 May 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

View PostKaysquare, on 11 May 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

Sergio seems to be "at it" again, but he's known to be a crybaby.  The whole incident was really much ado about nothing.  Tiger has no control over the spectators reactions to the club he decides to pull out of the bag & he was across the fairway from Sergio.  I was watching that scene, & Sergio had already made contact with his ball when the crowd noise occurred.....and it really wasn't much of a noise at all.
Neither is a digital camera clicking,but Tiger sure does get bent out of shaoe when it happens.
Interesting how that happen a few times yesterday and Tiger is allowed to get bent over "noise" but others are told to suck it up?  Hypocrisy at it's best.. lol BTW.. Tiger most likely wasn't trying to cause a disturbance, BUT, it is the players responsibility to know what your playing partner is doing and when.. Tiger ignoring what Sergio is doing isn't good etiquette either.. This is similar to walking around on the green while the other is putting and not paying attention.. :)

#74 taylormade_06

taylormade_06

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104368
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

Am I missing something? Tiger said afterwards that the marshal told him Sergio had already hit, yet in the video he gestures to the crowd to be quiet out of respect for Sergio. So why would Tiger be gesturing to the crowd if, as he said, he was told Sergio had already played his shot?

#75 Aussie_steeler

Aussie_steeler

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123671
GolfWRX Likes : 69

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

View Postgolfpros1, on 11 May 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

Sergio expects the US tour to be like the European tour... almost no one watching and a polite clap at best will ever be heard because people are freezing and standing in the rain half the time.  He's playing with Tiger.... HELLO.... he knows the deal.  People cheer if the guy farts their direction, as pathetic as that is.

Sergio is playing with Tiger. Of course he knows the deal.

How do you expect suddenly expect correct etiquette from a player who has no integrity.

Then again, Sergio like many of us, hope one day Tiger will show the game of golf the respect it deserves.

No one is bigger than the game, bar none.

#76 ThominOH

ThominOH

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 246511
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

View Posttaylormade_06, on 12 May 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

Am I missing something? Tiger said afterwards that the marshal told him Sergio had already hit, yet in the video he gestures to the crowd to be quiet out of respect for Sergio. So why would Tiger be gesturing to the crowd if, as he said, he was told Sergio had already played his shot?
Interesting.. I missed that, since I was busy doing things with the family.. The two together are a contradiction of each other.. hmmmm

#77 MarkFromTheUK

MarkFromTheUK

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,458 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140175
  • Handicap:Knee
GolfWRX Likes : 2175

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:22 AM

Garcia needs to stop whinging and grow up. At this rate he's going to grow curly hair, man-boobs, add another 50kgs and renounce his Spanish citizenship in order to become Scottish.

I'm no fan of Woods, but what is he supposed to do? Stay motionless until after his playing partner has hit before making any decision? If everyone did that we would be forced to endure 6+ hour rounds. It's not Woods' fault if retarded members of the gallery get excited by him pulling out a fairway wood.
Ping G LS Tec 9 - GD AD-DI Black 6X
TM M2 3HL 2017 - MR Tensei CK Blue 70X
Ping G 3 Crossover - KBS Tour Prototype Graphite Hybrid 95X
Ping iBlade 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 130X
Ping Glide 2.0 52SS, 56WS, 60TS - KBS C-Taper 130X
Odyssey Works Big T Blade 34"

Ping Hoofer 14
Nike RZN Tour Black
Bushnell X7 Jolt

#78 ron lefthanded holmes

ron lefthanded holmes

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,637 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113632
  • Ebay ID:ron02222325
GolfWRX Likes : 261

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:35 AM

View Postmosesgolf, on 11 May 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

10-1 Sergio will use all the Seve tactics tomorrow to get under Tiger's skin.  And yes Sergio is a whining baby and Tiger's response was awesome.  I HOPE THOSE 2 PLAY THE FINAL ROUND TOGETHER.  Geesh. It kind of looked like Sergio was going to start crying.  And you can tell Tiger was pissed.  Pissed Tiger Crying Sergio.
I think that had already happened for both players, both were terrible today and lucky to still be in it,but on another note come on Sergio
Driver Ping G400 10*
Hybrids Ping G30 17* 19*
Irons Ping i200 4//PW
Wedges Ping Glide 50* 54* 60*
Putter Black Series
Balls Bridgestone B330-RXS

#79 jubilee_links

jubilee_links

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129460
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:42 AM

Its got nothing to do with Tiger per se........ its to do with his circus some of which is his fault, some of it not.
Everyone knows that playing with Tiger is a problem due to the large galleries which bring with them a larger number of idiotic rude fans (as a %age respectful fans). But saying that, having been to tournaments that TW has played in, the added number of Nike wearing security guys stomping around surely does not relax the opponent.

The crowd were really rude yesterday with even TW backing off shots to glare into the crowd - quite why you have whoop and holler at a layup on a par 5 is beyond me.

It was said on Sky in the Uk that the crowd was full of not only golf fans but 'event fans' who were there to see the spectacle as opposed to consume the game. There were also a lot of obviously drunk people aswell.

I have nothing about having a few drinks at a tournament - come to the open at Muirfield there will be loads of lads who have drunk one too many - difference is in the UK, even the drunk louts show more respect to the players than in Florida than the 'Tiger is eating a sandwich BOOOOOOMMM!!!' brigade

#80 ACMike

ACMike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 190816
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

View Postgolfpros1, on 11 May 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:

View Postredfirebird08, on 11 May 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

Bingo, someone finally got it right....the "slight" applause started while Sergio was addressing his ball, even I can walk away at that point if I hear something that distracts me. Tiger was in a tunnel of people, he couldn't see the little whiner. I don't always agree with how Tiger carries himself but Sergio is always a crybaby, lot's of talent, very little production from what he has.
paraphrased at best... it wasn't taken out of context.  Tiger clearly alluded to the fact that Sergio complains all the time (i.e. he's a whiner).  And Sergio clearly alluded to the fact that Tiger is two faced and leads a double life.  And you know what... both are actually saying it like it is.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#81 ACMike

ACMike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 190816
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:47 AM

Sorry about my previous post, someone must of distracted me. The qoute I was referring to was from a split scene showing the incident. I do expect an apology from Tiger due to my distraction.

Edited by ACMike, 12 May 2013 - 06:00 AM.

#82 J13

J13

60% of the time, every time.

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 12,509 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76984
  • Handicap:+1.6
GolfWRX Likes : 5225

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:05 AM

I hope Sergio shoots a 97 today
Ping G400 LST 8.5* / Mitsu Kuro Kage Dual Core XT 70TX
Callaway 3Deep 14.5 Xphlexxx Agera 82g RF Proto
Taylormade UDI 2 iron (UST Proforce V2)
Srixon 745's 4-PW (Modus Tour 120 TX)
Callaway MD3 50, 54, 60 Modus3 125 wedge shaft
Odyssey White Hot Versa #6

WITB
http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590

#83 iH83Putting

iH83Putting

Whiskey Tango Fox!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94591

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:09 AM

Through all of this, my disgust for Sergio grows.  He's always the victim and never does anything wrong, like spit in the cup.
Driver: Ping I20 9.5*, VTS Silver 7x
FW: TaylorMade R11 15*, Tour AD QT
Driving Iron: TayorMade RBZ 3i
Irons: Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-Pw
Wedge: Vokey Forged 52*&56*,SM4 60
Putter: Odyssey WHP #9

#84 iH83Putting

iH83Putting

Whiskey Tango Fox!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94591

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:10 AM

View PostJ13, on 12 May 2013 - 06:05 AM, said:

I hope Sergio shoots a 97 today
and I hope Tiger shoots 64
Driver: Ping I20 9.5*, VTS Silver 7x
FW: TaylorMade R11 15*, Tour AD QT
Driving Iron: TayorMade RBZ 3i
Irons: Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-Pw
Wedge: Vokey Forged 52*&56*,SM4 60
Putter: Odyssey WHP #9

#85 .pacman.

.pacman.

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 226685
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:12 AM

The media are pumping up a small issue? Not surprising. This is gold, I hope they play the final round together and I wish I was there because IT IS ON !!

TM R11s @ 7.5* - Motore F1 Stiff
TM S2 TP Tour 3 @14.5* - Matrix RUL 80g
TM Tour 3H @18.5* - Rocketfuel 80g
Titleist AP2 4-PW - DG S300
Vokey Oil Can SM4 - 52(8) & 58(12)
Rife Mr Beasley Putter

#86 pingman1

pingman1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6229
GolfWRX Likes : 115

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:51 AM

Coverage of this by the GC is the reason I cancelled my subscription months ago.  I cant stand Lerner, Chamblee, Morning Drive.
PING K15, 10.5*
PING K15, 5w
PING K15, 4 hybrid
PING Gmax, 5-SW
PING G20, LW (bent to 60*)
PING Nome

#87 LittleBigDog

LittleBigDog

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208511
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:02 AM

View Postpingman1, on 12 May 2013 - 06:51 AM, said:

Coverage of this by the GC is the reason I cancelled my subscription months ago.  I cant stand Lerner, Chamblee, Morning Drive.

I heard they signed Jerry Springer, so maybe the commentary will improve.

#88 Big Ben

Big Ben

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,121 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14306
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 697

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:08 AM

Like I said earlier, it's part of playing with Tiger, it was much worse with Arnie I'm told...BB
Irons: Ping iBades
Drivers: Pink Ping G
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 850
2 iron: Ping Rapture
Wedges: Ping Gorge WRX
Putter: STX Xform 2
Balls: Snell MTB

#89 Thug Hunter

Thug Hunter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20005
GolfWRX Likes : 1143

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:27 AM

I played a course yesterday where new homes were under construction and the builders were shooting nail guns repeatedly at about 50 yards from my tee shot. On another hole, I had a rabid dog barking about 100 feet from my shot. Then on one more hole, I had about 3 kids aged 3-7 running around in their backyard about 50 yards from the tee box.  Get over it Sergio, you're gonna be alright. You coddled little female dog!
WITB Link

Titleist 915 8.5º D3 Rogue Black 70X
Titleist 915F 16.5º Rogue Black 70X
Titleist 816 H2 21º Diamana 70S
Titleist 716 T-MB 4i.......soon to be 718 AP3 4-6
Titleist 712 AP2 5-PW S300........soon to be 718 AP2 7-PW
Titleist SM6 52º & 58º Jet Black
Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #2 or #8
Titelst Lightweight Carry Bag

#90 Thug Hunter

Thug Hunter

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20005
GolfWRX Likes : 1143

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:28 AM

View Post.pacman., on 12 May 2013 - 06:12 AM, said:

The media are pumping up a small issue? Not surprising. This is gold, I hope they play the final round together and I wish I was there because IT IS ON !!

They're not paired up in round 4.

WITB Link

Titleist 915 8.5º D3 Rogue Black 70X
Titleist 915F 16.5º Rogue Black 70X
Titleist 816 H2 21º Diamana 70S
Titleist 716 T-MB 4i.......soon to be 718 AP3 4-6
Titleist 712 AP2 5-PW S300........soon to be 718 AP2 7-PW
Titleist SM6 52º & 58º Jet Black
Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #2 or #8
Titelst Lightweight Carry Bag

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors