Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Marty Hackel: When will these magazines learn?

57 replies to this topic

#1 Chilidog

Chilidog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46727
  • Ebay ID:fisherj14
GolfWRX Likes : 198

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:37 AM

If you've paid attention to Marty Hackel over the years, one theme is pretty consistent with him: Find a style that is popular and then find the most expensive versions of it to show. As I was flipping through this month's Golf Digest, I finally got fed up (and I am in the freaking industry, so I understand technologies and costs and whatnot). This month the subject is watches....yet they are all pretty much between $5k-$10k...so, basically the cost of a car for some. And, they wonder why golf is viewed as such an elitist sport....hey Marty, I hope you read this (doubt it), but you are only writing to 5% of your readership that would actually pay for that. How about showing options that fit into 80% of the budgets of Americans today? How about a pair of $75 golf pants max, $75 polo max, $150 watch max, $200 shoes max, etc. Don't understand why most of the magazines I read are trying to appeal to 5% of the population...I talking to you GQ too.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Kadin 25

Kadin 25

BIG K

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,073 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132451
GolfWRX Likes : 1764

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:44 AM

I recall him responding to a "reader letter" one time addressing this same issue.

He basically stated that the "styles" he displays is to be used as a "model or base" to follow. He continues to say that he is not implying you purchase the exact items he uses.  

In my opinion his feature does appear to come off a bit on the "Up Scale $$ trend".

I think a great series would be the "budget minded golfer"

Using examples of real world "deals" and where to purchase them.

See ya on the green...Kadin

Featured Writer For GolfWRX.com
                Editor Product Reviews
                Product Tester/Review Panel
                Winner TMag Naples Trip 2012
                See ya on the green...Kadin

#3 JPNC1977

JPNC1977

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114154
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:44 AM

I agree...but 5% is high.  More like top 2%.  I'm sure there is a method behind the madness as GD is probably trying to attract high dollar ad sales.

#4 papichulosteve

papichulosteve

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6128
GolfWRX Likes : 124

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:00 AM

View PostJPNC1977, on 08 May 2013 - 08:44 AM, said:

I agree...but 5% is high. More like top 2%. I'm sure there is a method behind the madness as GD is probably trying to attract high dollar ad sales.

I agree. I think it might be like the 'Hot List'...mention the big ticket items that pay for the ad space and mentions in the magazine.

I know GQ has done segments based on 'value branding' in helping people find suits for under 400 bucks, and shoes for under 200. Doing the same for golf would be fantastic. Rate out companies like Uniqlo with their 30 dollar tech polos, mention deals to be had like when True's were 50% off. Or even recommend sites like Rock Bottom Golf.

#5 HateTheHighDraw

HateTheHighDraw

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,936 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129124
GolfWRX Likes : 158

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

Consider the demographics of Golf Digest's readers and you'll understand why.

#6 Jimmy Mac

Jimmy Mac

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69095
GolfWRX Likes : 140

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:52 PM

I was lucky enough to spend a few days hanging out with Marty. This exact topic came up in conversation.

When he is picking items to highlight, he intentionally shows what he feels is the finest example of a product trend - regardless of price or manufacturer.

The goal is to provide an aspirational target for the reader. A look upon which to base their own personal choice. He's not trying to say, "if you don't spend $10,000 on a Rolex, you've wasted money." He's trying to say, "A black alligator band with a stainless case and a white face is a hot look right now".

Style is never going to come from being a sheep and buying the exact items profiled in a magazine, but rather from learning trends, mixing in some core "rules", and then discovering your own personal twist.

Marty Hackel is the man. You won't meet a nicer, more entertaining, and cordial guy.

This really isn't all that different from reading a motoring publication - plenty of Ferraris and Vettes, not so many Toyota Yaris. Or Architectural Digest or Esquire or Outside. They all show what they feel are the best examples of whatever they report on.

Heck I don't see too many reviews of the Golden Bear starter sets from Target or the Wilsons from Walmart anywhere either.

Edited by Jimmy Mac, 08 May 2013 - 01:56 PM.

#7 sheppy335

sheppy335

TMAG Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11865
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:sheppy33
GolfWRX Likes : 207

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:46 AM

I wrote a letter to editor about this one how they are misleading people. Those watching were from 2100 to 27000 dollars. I was like come on this is ludicrousness. He needs to do more of a common mans fashion, problem is impressionable young people will see this and think they need it cause all golfers have them. he either needs to change or stop writing.
TM R1 TP 10.5 Mitsubishi Kai'li
TM RBZ Tour 13 Matrix Xcon 7
TM RBZ Tour HL3 17 UST V2
TM R11 4-pw Project X
TM xFT TP 50, 54, 58 DG Spinner
TM Rossa Ghost Tour AGSI+ FO-74

#8 J-Tizzle

J-Tizzle

Takin' dumps and shakin' rumps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1530
  • Handicap:+0.9
  • Ebay ID:tumbo79
GolfWRX Likes : 124

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

I dont' know who thinks if they don't spend $2k on a watch its not fashionable.  Thats nuts.

I follow another website (Primer.com) and it is kinda like young professionals guide to everything.  They always have "how to dress for" articles and they typically have a higher end option, as well as a lower end option for things like shoes and watches.  A $200 Citizen or Tissot can look just as nice as a Rolex or Omega, and to think otherwise is crazy.

Note, I mostly talked about watches earlier, but it really goes for everything.
Stuff n' things....
2014 Silo Ridge Club Champion

#9 pingman1

pingman1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6229
GolfWRX Likes : 106

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

View Postsheppy335, on 09 May 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

I wrote a letter to editor about this one how they are misleading people. Those watching were from 2100 to 27000 dollars. I was like come on this is ludicrousness. He needs to do more of a common mans fashion, problem is impressionable young people will see this and think they need it cause all golfers have them. he either needs to change or stop writing.

Why, if you don't like what he writes, don't read it.  BTW, what do you consider a "common man's fashion"? Maybe Timex, Fossil, Wal-Mart golf shirts?

#10 Flagrant

Flagrant

From birdie to bogey!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116722
  • Ebay ID:Flagrant9999
GolfWRX Likes : 44

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

I love this section of the magazine and look forward to it each month, his months happened to peak my interest because i am big on mens watches and have a few nice watches myself. Although when i was reading this months article i did think to myself most people aren't spending 10-30k on a watch and that's perfectly fine, but who is he trying to appeal too? I started to think if advertising had any effect on what he writes about each month. Say if a certain brand contributes to GD that months does their products go into that months article?  I think GD attracts readers of all ages and wallet sizes.
Just a thought.

Titleist 913 d3 8.5  oban shaft
titleist AP2's 912
titleist woods 913
adams 3 hybrid v3
vokey wedges
scotty cameron concept 1 Blue tour rat

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 Jimmy Mac

Jimmy Mac

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

He certainly picks some expensive watches, but some aren't so pricey.

His watch article in November 2010 had pieces ranging from a $12,000 Piaget down to a $199 (list) Bulova that you can buy on Amazon for about $100.

#12 J13

J13

@jminis13

• 9,434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76984
GolfWRX Likes : 1256

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

Agree. His head is in the clouds. It's amusing to think people spend that much on a watch
Silly Season Bag
Callawrx 1
Cally Vegas shoot

#13 Skaffa77

Skaffa77

Dismal River. There's nothing dismal about it!

• 6,211 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23067
  • Ebay ID:Skaffa77
GolfWRX Likes : 364

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

Yeah...saw the watch listing and I thought the same thing.   I have quite a few watches some of which are pricier, but I did think this list was a bit higher end.

You don't have to spend $5000+ to have a nice stylish or modern looking watch.   I do sometimes look at these lists and wonder...who spends $1000 on a pair of pants.   They certainly weren't the Yuppies I started my career with...and they liked to act/spend like they had money.  I'm sure there are some who can, but most can't.

Anyway, I don't knock the section for it...I actually like seeing some of this higher end stuff, but I do wonder how many Golf Digest readers actually would own a watch that is even 25% the cost of some of those watches.

Edited by Skaffa77, 09 May 2013 - 11:54 AM.

#14 Llortamaisey

Llortamaisey

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11574
GolfWRX Likes : 680

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:02 PM

I'm sure the companies he highlights sends him free goodies for including their pieces in his article. Which company would you rather get free stuff from? Timex or Patek?

Can't fault him for that decision.

#15 KMeloney

KMeloney

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26608
GolfWRX Likes : 185

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

View Postsheppy335, on 09 May 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

"Misleading" people? Even Chilidog's beef isn't that he's "misleading" people -- he's saying that most of the items are just out of reach for most people, and so it doesn't make much sense to constantly be showing such high end items. I don't disagree with Chili's post. But "misleading" people? How do you get that?

MH doesn't "need" to do anything like you're describing. It would be nice now and then though, wouldn't it?

#16 natedd

natedd

Mid-30s, Mid-Handi & trying to get in shape

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131271
GolfWRX Likes : 164

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

Why wouldn't he do the "Here is the cost no object ideal" and "Here is an affordable choice with similar styling" as part of the article.

It is pretty common practice in nearly every other magazine fashion articles.

#17 moonshine

moonshine

The Trace!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31690
  • Ebay ID:chasj_r1
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

@Jimmy Mac, could not have written it better my friend!  MH is a great guy and a delight to hang with for sure. GD is under Conde Nast umbrella and paying the bills.  GD does have a polish to it that other similar mags...Golf etc., can't match.

#18 Togatown22

Togatown22

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14577
  • Handicap:8.1
  • Ebay ID:togatown22
GolfWRX Likes : 210

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

View PostJimmy Mac, on 08 May 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

I was lucky enough to spend a few days hanging out with Marty. This exact topic came up in conversation.

When he is picking items to highlight, he intentionally shows what he feels is the finest example of a product trend - regardless of price or manufacturer.

The goal is to provide an aspirational target for the reader. A look upon which to base their own personal choice. He's not trying to say, "if you don't spend $10,000 on a Rolex, you've wasted money." He's trying to say, "A black alligator band with a stainless case and a white face is a hot look right now".

Style is never going to come from being a sheep and buying the exact items profiled in a magazine, but rather from learning trends, mixing in some core "rules", and then discovering your own personal twist.

Marty Hackel is the man. You won't meet a nicer, more entertaining, and cordial guy.

This really isn't all that different from reading a motoring publication - plenty of Ferraris and Vettes, not so many Toyota Yaris. Or Architectural Digest or Esquire or Outside. They all show what they feel are the best examples of whatever they report on.

Heck I don't see too many reviews of the Golden Bear starter sets from Target or the Wilsons from Walmart anywhere either.

It's good to hear that he's a nice guy, I'd love to talk to him as he seems like an interesting person.
That said, I don't think your analogies work that well.  The biggest difference between a Ferrari or Vette and a Yaris (other than cost of course) is style  Whether that 'style' is lifestyle or driving style doesn't really matter.  I don't think many people who buy a Yaris are doing so to aspire to the style of a Ferrari.   A more useful review in a motoring publication might be to write about what new lower-cost offerings from manufacurers might have similar features or styling to a big-budget sports car, or even just handle particularly well for their cost.

Nor do I think golf starter sets from Target should be reviewed the same way top-line iron sets are.  But a good review might feature up and coming or lesser-known manufacturers who are putting out really solid clubs at lower cost and with lower fanfare than the big guys we all think of.  That kind of analogy works better for personal clothing and accessory style, I think.

My feeling is that his material might be useful to a wider readership if he took that next step; show us what solid watch manufacturers are making stylish offerings that don't carry the cost of an AP/Rolex/Breitling, etc.  Some people need a bit more help finding their own personal style, and could use visible examples of it.
R1 black, Oban Devotion 6 04
RBZ Stage 2 Tour 16.5, Oban Revenge 7 04
RBZ Stage 2 Tour 18.5, PX 6.0
Ping i15 4-U, KBS Tour S
Odyssey Tank #7 counterbalanced
Vokey SM5  54.10S, 58.08M

#19 WVP

WVP

Major Winner

• 2,233 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113828
GolfWRX Likes : 172

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

He could probably cover the full range of options a bit better. I actually like that Ralph Lauren blue watch but for 10k I'm not buying a Ralph Lauren...

My question - where did this dude come from? Does he have a real golf background?

Edited by WVP, 09 May 2013 - 03:25 PM.

Cobra Bio Cell - 9.5 - PXv Tour 52
Exotics CB5 - 16.5 - Fubuki Tour
Mizuno JPX825 - 19 - Orochi Red
Mizuno JPX825 - 4-GW - Project X
Mizuno JPX - 54, 58 - Project X
Odyssey ProType iX #9HT

#20 Jimmy Mac

Jimmy Mac

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

View PostTogatown22, on 09 May 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

It's good to hear that he's a nice guy, I'd love to talk to him as he seems like an interesting person.
That said, I don't think your analogies work that well.  The biggest difference between a Ferrari or Vette and a Yaris (other than cost of course) is style  Whether that 'style' is lifestyle or driving style doesn't really matter.  I don't think many people who buy a Yaris are doing so to aspire to the style of a Ferrari.   A more useful review in a motoring publication might be to write about what new lower-cost offerings from manufacurers might have similar features or styling to a big-budget sports car, or even just handle particularly well for their cost.

Nor do I think golf starter sets from Target should be reviewed the same way top-line iron sets are.  But a good review might feature up and coming or lesser-known manufacturers who are putting out really solid clubs at lower cost and with lower fanfare than the big guys we all think of.  That kind of analogy works better for personal clothing and accessory style, I think.

My feeling is that his material might be useful to a wider readership if he took that next step; show us what solid watch manufacturers are making stylish offerings that don't carry the cost of an AP/Rolex/Breitling, etc.  Some people need a bit more help finding their own personal style, and could use visible examples of it.

I think you are quite mistaken. Plenty of people buying subcompacts aspire to the Ferrari style despite their lack of budget. Perhaps you've heard there's a multi-billion dollar aftermarket accessories and performance boost industry? The readers often look to the supercars for styling cues and ways to modify their own rides.

I absolutely love the idea of reviews of lesser known mfg with solid clubs at a lower price - not sure there are very many of those out there. Most of those smaller companies lack economies of scale so they end up being boutique priced. If they exist, I'd love to hear about them.

As for the apparel styles, your core premise is simply wrong.

"Some people need a bit more help finding their own personal style, and could use visible examples of it." If it's your "Own Personal Style" by definition, you didn't arrive at it by exactly copying a look from a magazine. The style sections are there for inspiration. They're not meant to be a list of items you must own.

Again, listing a less expensive item is not out of bounds for Marty, as I mentioned before, his last watch article for GD included a timepiece that you can pick up for $100 through Amazon. If you get much cheaper than that, it'll turn your wrist green.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#21 ABgolfer2

ABgolfer2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87340
GolfWRX Likes : 501

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

View PostWVP, on 09 May 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

He could probably cover the full range of options a bit better. I actually like Ralph Lauren blue watch but for 10k I'm not buying a Ralph Lauren...

My question - where did this dude come from? Does he have a real golf background?

LOL - my first thought whenever I see an event photo that includes Hackel - who is that guy? He's certainly not a golfer and seems out of touch with any golfers I ever see. I picture him pacing back and forth on the veranda picking holes in people showing up at the first tee making notes and never picking up a club or hitting a ball. Seems like he should be writing a "golfing style" article for GQ. If I was ever in a situation where spending way more money than necessary to fill a golf related need, and having like minded people know about it, I would definitely [might] use it as a guide. For now though, there's nothing ever listed that speaks to me on any level regardless of the price. Not my taste at all - usually it only gets read after every other section is dog eared. Even then probably not. Whatever - clearly I'm not the intended audience.
MP600
2009 Launcher 15*
TA7 2-iron
TA1 3-P
Ben Hogan Colonial 5410, 6006
Laguna Two Pro Platinum

#22 KMeloney

KMeloney

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

Not sure, but looking around, it doesn't appear that playing golf qualifies someone to give fashion advice, either.

#23 KMeloney

KMeloney

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

View PostABgolfer2, on 09 May 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

He's certainly not a golfer and seems out of touch with any golfers I ever see. I picture him pacing back and forth on the veranda picking holes in people showing up at the first tee making notes and never picking up a club or hitting a ball.

What does it matter if he's a golfer or not? As long as the clothes he discusses are functional (movement and material-wise) and within the bounds of most clubs' policies, then who cares?

Don't confuse my post with liking all or even most of his likes. I just don't see how it matters at all, since it's not as though he's recommending clothes that wouldn't be seen on or around a golf course.

#24 WVP

WVP

Major Winner

• 2,233 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113828
GolfWRX Likes : 172

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:00 PM

View PostKMeloney, on 09 May 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

Not sure, but looking around, it doesn't appear that playing golf qualifies someone to give fashion advice, either.

Was just wondering where he came from?
Cobra Bio Cell - 9.5 - PXv Tour 52
Exotics CB5 - 16.5 - Fubuki Tour
Mizuno JPX825 - 19 - Orochi Red
Mizuno JPX825 - 4-GW - Project X
Mizuno JPX - 54, 58 - Project X
Odyssey ProType iX #9HT

#25 Togatown22

Togatown22

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14577
  • Handicap:8.1
  • Ebay ID:togatown22
GolfWRX Likes : 210

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

View PostJimmy Mac, on 09 May 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

View PostTogatown22, on 09 May 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

I think you are quite mistaken. Plenty of people buying subcompacts aspire to the Ferrari style despite their lack of budget. Perhaps you've heard there's a multi-billion dollar aftermarket accessories and performance boost industry? The readers often look to the supercars for styling cues and ways to modify their own rides.

I absolutely love the idea of reviews of lesser known mfg with solid clubs at a lower price - not sure there are very many of those out there. Most of those smaller companies lack economies of scale so they end up being boutique priced. If they exist, I'd love to hear about them.

As for the apparel styles, your core premise is simply wrong.

"Some people need a bit more help finding their own personal style, and could use visible examples of it." If it's your "Own Personal Style" by definition, you didn't arrive at it by exactly copying a look from a magazine. The style sections are there for inspiration. They're not meant to be a list of items you must own.

Again, listing a less expensive item is not out of bounds for Marty, as I mentioned before, his last watch article for GD included a timepiece that you can pick up for $100 through Amazon. If you get much cheaper than that, it'll turn your wrist green.

Fair enough; but you're changing it a bit now.  You said Yaris.  You didn't say $20k+ Nitrous kits / serious racing mods.  I've never personally seen a modded Yaris.
We're splitting hairs at this point; I see what you're saying and you clearly like MH quite a bit.  Good deal, as I said, I'm sure he's an interesting guy.

It's obvious that he's mainly focusing on the high-end style and encouranging people to use those benchmarks as a guide to find their comfortable price-points and style twists.

My point is simply that his material could provide much more utility to the average consumer (or even above average) if he made a point of always offering suggestions at different price points.  IMO, of course.

R1 black, Oban Devotion 6 04
RBZ Stage 2 Tour 16.5, Oban Revenge 7 04
RBZ Stage 2 Tour 18.5, PX 6.0
Ping i15 4-U, KBS Tour S
Odyssey Tank #7 counterbalanced
Vokey SM5  54.10S, 58.08M

#26 ABgolfer2

ABgolfer2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87340
GolfWRX Likes : 501

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostKMeloney, on 09 May 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

View PostABgolfer2, on 09 May 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

He's certainly not a golfer and seems out of touch with any golfers I ever see. I picture him pacing back and forth on the veranda picking holes in people showing up at the first tee making notes and never picking up a club or hitting a ball.

What does it matter if he's a golfer or not? As long as the clothes he discusses are functional (movement and material-wise) and within the bounds of most clubs' policies, then who cares?

Don't confuse my post with liking all or even most of his likes. I just don't see how it matters at all, since it's not as though he's recommending clothes that wouldn't be seen on or around a golf course.

If you'd included my entire post in proper context you'd have your answer. Clue: it's not me.
MP600
2009 Launcher 15*
TA7 2-iron
TA1 3-P
Ben Hogan Colonial 5410, 6006
Laguna Two Pro Platinum

#27 Jamboy72

Jamboy72