Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Switch to Senior Shaft

Over 50 when did you switch?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lightgrip

lightgrip

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47384
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

Over 50 golfers, if you have switched to a senior flex shaft in your driver, at what age did you do it and what finally convinced you? I am 56 and still use regular but I can tell I've lost a few yards this year. Thanks in advance.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 erock9174

erock9174

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119277
  • Handicap:14.8
GolfWRX Likes : 100

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

Has nothing to do with age.  Look at the Champions Tour.  None of them are playing A flex.  What is your swing speed and transition?

I'm 37 and played senior flex drivers the past two seasons ( avg carry with a driver was about 195 yds).  After some lessons I am hitting it in the 200-230 range and now play a solid R flex driver.
Ping G30 SF Tec 10* Tour 65
Ping G30 3w
Exotics Trilogy 20*/26* hybrids
Ping K15 5i-SW
Ping G25 LW
Ping Ketsch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors