Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

913 D2 9.5 & a Bettinardi SS9 Quick sale ..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 ddamron

ddamron

Rookie

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 184586
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

Nothing witty here just need to unload these to fund new purchases. I will ship Usps priority. Trade interests would be new release drivers or a notchback 34-35 inches. I think my prices are fair so please no lowball offers

Bettinardi SS9 : I recieved this in a trade from a fellow Wrx guy, It is in perfect shape other than the grip being just a tad dirty.  I hit a few balls with it today, played for 9 holes and its not for me. Comes with headcover , to my knowledge everything is stock. Shaft 35". $270.00 shipped

913 D2 9.5 stock rip phenom shaft stiff. Stock length, comes with headcover and tool. This one isnt in perfect shape ... It has a small pin hole paint chip on the top line, Sandy ball mark on the face, and a scratch along the bottom that doesnt affect play. I tried to portray these in the pictures. Its been used heavily for the last month as my swing went somewhere south of the border... $265 shipped I would rather not split this club up.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I will be at a baseball game for the evening so please give me some time to respond.  all prices are obo but I think they are reasonable.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 ddamron

ddamron

Rookie

• 45 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

Let's. Move these quick... I can ship today if bought before 3.

#3 ddamron

ddamron

Rookie

• 45 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:07 AM

913 traded.... make some offers on the bettinardi.... would really like cash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users