Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

What kind of dress shoes do you wear?

1078 replies to this topic

#1 Gripit_Swiftit

Gripit_Swiftit

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 135692
GolfWRX Likes : 245

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

So i've always been a shoe ho of all kinds but now that i'm a "grown up" I find myself wearing dress shoes more often than any other shoes.  I am wondering if there are any that I am missing out on or any that I should avoid.

I walk around a lot during my work day and I tear up the D floor when i'm out with my lady (no I don't) so they have to be somewhat comfortable but looks and quality are certainly just as important.

Shoes I currently have in the rotation:
Cole Haan, I have 4 pairs of these and I like them quite a bit. The ones with Nike Air bottoms are pretty comfortable. They also make a great wingtip. However, I find these to be awful for travel because they are tough to get on and off and they are heavy when I don't have them on my feet (suitcase)

Mezlan, very comfortable, quiet shoe. Too expensive for what you get but overall good shoes.

Johnston Murphy, probably the most comfortable with the soft inserts they have but the quality is just not the same as the others.  They fall apart quickly I have found. Great travel shoes as they have slim profiles and they are lite.

Allen Edmonds, some of the nicer looking shoes I have but again i've found that they don't hold up as well as some of the others.  Very nice statement shoes though. Good first impression

Hugo Boss, nice leather, comfortable shoes.  Nothing too good or bad to say about them.  They are really made for slim fit pants with no break on the shoe.  I find they look best this way.  With wider legged pants that have a full break at the bottom it looks like my foot is being swallowed.

So.....what am I missing out on?  What do you guys wear and what do you like about them?

M3, HZRDUS Black
XR 16, HZRDUS Yellow
Milled Grind
Byron Morgan DH89 Custom

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 gambit

gambit

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120529
GolfWRX Likes : 854

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

I'm not the biggest fan of Allen Edmonds. Mostly because I hate breaking them in. The last 2 pairs I bought are Magnanni Dominguez black slip ons. Super soft and comfortable. Felt like my foot was wrapped by love. Also bought a pair of To Boot New York Jake wing tips. Beautiful shoe and very comfortable. Got multiple compliments on both. Neither required a break in period. I'm probably going to get a pair of cap toes, maybe the To Boot New York Warwicks or a pair of plain toe oxfords.
Ping G400 LST w/ Tensei Orange v3 60TX
Ping G400 3w w/ KK XT 70TX
Titleist 818 H1 19* w/ Tensei Pro White 90X
Titleist 718 T-MB 4i / AP2 5-9 w/ PX 6.0
Vokey SM7 Raw 48F, 52F. 56S, 60M (all bent 1* strong) w/ PX LZ 6.5
Byron Morgan DH89 or 612 or  Epic Day

#3 _MS22_

_MS22_

No Pressure, No Diamonds . . .

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,056 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125572
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

Great call on the Too Boot, I've got a bunch of Adam Derricks.

If you go to Barney's you can get their line of shoes on sale which are a steal at times.  I prefer them to Cole Haan, Edmonds, and Mezlan by far.  Better styles, better quality, and when they price them down are a steal.  On the deal side A. Testoni throws huge discounts around as Maurizi both often on Gilt for up to 75% off.

I'll toss in Alden, Crockett and Jones, Harris, McNairy, Shipley and Halmos, Vanishing Elephant, and Walk Over as all great for the money though some can get pricey fast.

A few brands that I've found lacking even though they ask an arm, a leg, and a kidney:
Lobb, Prada, Gucci, Lanvin, and Ferragamo.
Haiku as a sig?
They may be overrated
But I'm rocking one!
WITB:
balls, clubs, keys to your moms place...

#4 mshills

mshills

Consistently inconsistent.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139083
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 1043

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

I am a huge Allen Edmonds fan.  The selection is mind blowing, and they have a last that will fit just about anyone's foot.  I have many pairs of AEs, but my favorites are a pair of dark brown Park Aves and a pair of shell cordovan Leeds that are about due for a refurbishment.  I've owned dozens and dozens of AEs and never, ever had a quality problem or them "not holding up."  If you take reasonable care of them and rotate a bit, they'll go years and years between refurbishment, and and AE refurbishment = essentially new shoes with a much shorter break-in.

Alden makes a fantastic shoe as well, but the step up in quality from AE is not nearly as significant as the price differential.  That said, it is hard to say anything negative about an Indy boot or a pair of cordovan Aldens.  Wonderful shoes.

Most of the British makers just don't fit my foot.  I had a beautiful pair of EGs and a pair of Peal & Co., both of which I had to sell on Ebay because my feet could not take it any more.  Not blaming the shoe -- just not the right match for my feet.  Too bad, because there's a certain style that British shoes have, and they look great.

If you want the best, look no further than Vass.  Made in Budapest.  Amazing shoes.  Have not been able to convince myself to spring for a pair.
Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 8 deg
TEE E8 Beta 16.5 deg
Callaway Big Bertha V Series Heavenwood
TEE CB Pro 3h 21 deg
Ping ISI BeCu 4i - S2
OG Ping Eye 2 BeCu LW
Dave Curry Big Oak custom center shaft
Custom Eliott carry bag, waxed canvas and leather

#5 bk4

bk4

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11166
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

View Post_MS22_, on 13 March 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

If you go to Barney's you can get their line of shoes on sale which are a steal at times.  I prefer them to Cole Haan, Edmonds, and Mezlan by far.  Better styles, better quality, and when they price them down are a steal.  On the deal side A. Testoni throws huge discounts around as Maurizi both often on Gilt for up to 75% off.

I'll toss in Alden, Crockett and Jones, Harris, McNairy, Shipley and Halmos, Vanishing Elephant, and Walk Over as all great for the money though some can get pricey fast.

A few brands that I've found lacking even though they ask an arm, a leg, and a kidney:
I'm a loafer guy most of the time, and I'm a big fan of Gucci Horesbit loafers.  A bunch of my friends are bigger Ferragamo fans, but they don't do it for me.  I have a couple pair of Alden's, which I like, but I like the Gucci's more.

#6 PutterHo

PutterHo

We all have our vices.

• 2,450 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67708
  • Handicap:Alot
GolfWRX Likes : 943

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

AE's.  After the initial splurge its like buying new shoes for $100 when they get restored.  I've even scored a few pairs of ebay for $40 then sent them in and they always come back like new.
Ping G400 Max 10.5 Accra Z55 LS
Callaway Rogue 4 wood
Callaway Epic 19* Accra FX1000
Srixon Z565 4-AW
Vokey Indigo 54
Vokey Indigo 60
Camico Newport 2

#7 Gripit_Swiftit

Gripit_Swiftit

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

Where are you guys sending your old shoes to get restored?
M3, HZRDUS Black
XR 16, HZRDUS Yellow
Milled Grind
Byron Morgan DH89 Custom

#8 daco81se

daco81se

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52866
GolfWRX Likes : 32

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

View PostGripit_Swiftit, on 13 March 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

http://www.bnelsonsh...com/default.asp   only place I'd use, they make it easy (you can print out a prepaid postal stamp), I learned about them several yrs ago as they are highly recommended on all the style forums. I've sent them several of my Johnston Murphy's and FJ Classics, FANTASTIC!! Guys send them their AE's because they do more to the shoe and make them look better than AE. I'm about to send them a pr of Ostrich Lucchese's (Lucchese wants $200 to do less work than B Nelson does for $115).

Edit-plus they get them back to you in a week or so!!!!

Edited by daco81se, 13 March 2013 - 08:18 PM.

#9 daco81se

daco81se

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

I started out wearing Cole Haans, Bostonians ect and they didn't very last long on my EEE foot, about 10 yrs ago I started buying Johnston Murphy's (Aristocat line) and they've been great. Well my JM's needed a resole (2cd one, the uppers have lasted 5-6 yrs) but found a pair of new Burgandy AE Macneils on Ebay for a great deal. I now get all the AE hype, they are great shoes, so are the JM's but you can tell the difference in quality between the two. Havn't had them long, we'll see if they last as long as the JM but based on their reputation, they will.

#10 Bogie_Nights

Bogie_Nights

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204145
  • Ebay ID:Pillboxer
GolfWRX Likes : 770

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

I have two pairs of Eccos and a pair of Mezlans, but then again I only wear dress shoes once every couple of months.  The Eccos are very comfortable.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 highergr0und

highergr0und

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,564 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 1849

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

I'm a bit cheaper......

I love Eccos, and I usually watch for big sales or check the clearance racks to get them.  Bjorn is a good brand if you're looking more casual dress.  Luckily I rarely have to get dressed up though.  My current office shoes are either Eccos or some cheap Clarks.  Either pair is great to work in or stand around in for long days.  The high end stuff is quite nice, but unless you're really wanting to impress, it seems you can get close enough in comfort for a fraction of the cost.

I love telecommuting just for getting to wear sweats or shorts and no shoes at all a lot of days.....  i'm also IT so not expected to be wowing everyone with style, lol

Edited by highergr0und, 13 March 2013 - 10:15 PM.

#12 Shrapnac

Shrapnac

Cinderella Story

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 199518
  • Handicap:Beer
GolfWRX Likes : 470

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

I'm a big Allen Edmonds fan as well. I don't get to wear the few pair I have that often as I'm on my feet most of the day for work but they're a quality shoe.
Cobra King F6+, Matrix Black Tie 65M4
Callaway X Utility Prototype 21*, Project X PXI 6.0
Adams XTD 3-PW, KBS C Taper 90
Scratch 8620 D/S 50*, 56*, 60*, TrueTemper Dynamic Gold S300
Bettinardi SS15
Srixon Q Star Tour

#13 prsgtrman

prsgtrman

prsgtrman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 178754
  • Handicap:wife
GolfWRX Likes : 350

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

been checking out the AE and to boot stuff. just about a new putter yesterday gonna hold off on dropping another 500 on a pair of shoes but some of these shoes have me drooling.

#14 gambit

gambit

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

View Post_MS22_, on 13 March 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

Good tip on the Barney's To Boot sale. Never even thought about going there for those. Gilt has some good stuff. I missed out on the Tod's sale.

#15 hammy1983

hammy1983

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114916
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

Stacey Adams and kennith Cole

#16 Jbird33

Jbird33

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 154081
GolfWRX Likes : 69

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:45 AM

Lucchese and Ariat.  Seriously.  Wear a suit everyday.

Have some Cole Haan bit loafers and Johnston Murphy cap toes that collect dust in the closet.  I think they are the most uncomfortable shoes ever made.

Edited by Jbird33, 14 March 2013 - 07:46 AM.

#17 Gripit_Swiftit

Gripit_Swiftit

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:25 AM

View Postdaco81se, on 13 March 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

http://www.bnelsonsh...com/default.asp   only place I'd use, they make it easy (you can print out a prepaid postal stamp), I learned about them several yrs ago as they are highly recommended on all the style forums. I've sent them several of my Johnston Murphy's and FJ Classics, FANTASTIC!! Guys send them their AE's because they do more to the shoe and make them look better than AE. I'm about to send them a pr of Ostrich Lucchese's (Lucchese wants $200 to do less work than B Nelson does for $115).

You forgot to name the place you send them to???

Did someone edit that out for some reason?  I just want to know where I can send my shoes to get renewed.  I have about 5 pairs that I don't wear just because they are kinda beat.  Would love to give them new life.

Edit: Weird, once I replied to your post the link you posted showed up on my screen but I couldn't see it in your original post.  Anyway, thanks for the link!

Edited by Gripit_Swiftit, 14 March 2013 - 09:25 AM.

M3, HZRDUS Black
XR 16, HZRDUS Yellow
Milled Grind
Byron Morgan DH89 Custom

#18 ej002

ej002

Hall of Fame

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,134 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27552
GolfWRX Likes : 943

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:16 AM

I used to wear Kenneth Cole b/c they were cheap and decent looking, now they are just cheap and cheap.   I did this b/c I went through shoes all the time.   Are you guys buying a nice pair and just having them re-worked?

What do they do to fix them up?

#19 gambit

gambit

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

View Postej002, on 14 March 2013 - 10:16 AM, said:

I used to wear Kenneth Cole b/c they were cheap and decent looking, now they are just cheap and cheap.   I did this b/c I went through shoes all the time.   Are you guys buying a nice pair and just having them re-worked?

If I need to do anything it's usually just a polish from my shoe guy. And I agree with you about Kenneth Cole. I would suggest just spending the money on a really good pair of shoes and keep adding to your collection over time. That way you won't be wearing the same shoe all the time and it will last much longer. Shoe trees are a must to help keep shape. You need at least a brown and black pair. Also, keep in mind the weather you live in. If you live in a place that rains a lot or is super humid then avoid suede shoes. Some good shoe oil will keep shoes lasting longer, but depends on the type of shoe you have.

#20 GooseHook

GooseHook

Keep it Fraiche

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,177 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114119
GolfWRX Likes : 4236

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

I just bought a pair of Alden Indy boots in Chromexcel, and will be buying another pair of their dress shoes in the future.  Beautiful, comfortable, and really, really high quality.

M1 2017 10.5°, Motore Speeder 757
M1 2017 17°, VTS Silver
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil  110

Mizuno JPX 850 Forged, DGX100
Mizuno T7 50.07, 54.08 & 58.12

PM Grind 64°
EVNROLL ER3
TP5x

WITB

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 poops

poops

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121309
GolfWRX Likes : 47

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

Any suggestions for a great lace-less ankle boot with a round toe?

#22 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

BMW

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,882 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139485
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 2533

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

I love Allen Edmonds.  I have 3 pairs of them and love them.  One pair, the heel fell off maybe 5-6 months after  wearing them.  I took them back to Nordstrom and they literally just handed me a new pair no questions asked.  No breaking them back in kind of sucked but I don't know of another shoe that after 6 months of wear (a good amount of wear at that as they are my standard black pair) that would just replaced like that.

I also currently have a couple pairs of Cole Haans in the rotation that I wear.  I find that these are pretty comfortable out of the box, but, they break down way too quick.  I would rather spend $300-$350 upfront for AEs and then send them back in every few years for $100 than spend $200 every year or two because the Cole Haans are blowing out.

I also have 2 pairs of Eccos which I wear but not as much.  They are great for airport travel (lot of walking and having that thick rubber sole is nice sometimes) and I wear them when it snows/heavy rain etc.

Edited by SilverBullets, 14 March 2013 - 12:29 PM.

Taylormade '17 M2 9.5* - Rogue Silver 70 X
Taylormade '16 M2 15*
Titleist 816h 21*
Callaway Apex 4i thru PW - Nippon Modus 125 Tour X
Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 2 - Scotty Custom Shop

#23 gambit

gambit

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:54 PM

SilverBullets - that's exactly the point. Get a good pair...spend a little more and it will outlast the cheap stuff. In the long run you save money and look classy.

Poops - I feel funny saying your name. But check out the To Boot and Magnanni line ups. They have side zipper or pull on boots. Also, Frye makes some really good boots.

#24 _MS22_

_MS22_

No Pressure, No Diamonds . . .

• 2,056 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125572
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

View Postgambit, on 14 March 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

Good tip on the Barney's To Boot sale. Never even thought about going there for those. Gilt has some good stuff. I missed out on the Tod's sale.

I was actually saying check out Barney's own line.  Their shoes are some of the best quality I have run across and though they do charge for them (typically anywhere from $215 for suede mocs to $700+ for lace-up cap toe bluchers) they often run sales in excess of 50% on their own line.  I've gotten some steals on high end shoes from their line.  Great pair of burnished apron toe loafers last year were normally $525 and I walked out after tax at just a hair over $200, unbeatable deal.
Haiku as a sig?
They may be overrated
But I'm rocking one!
WITB:
balls, clubs, keys to your moms place...

#25 GooseHook

GooseHook

Keep it Fraiche

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,177 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114119
GolfWRX Likes : 4236

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

View Postpoops, on 14 March 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

Well, the style you describe is referred to as a Chelsea boot. Here are some examples:

Red Wing
Doc Marten
Frye

M1 2017 10.5°, Motore Speeder 757
M1 2017 17°, VTS Silver
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil  110

Mizuno JPX 850 Forged, DGX100
Mizuno T7 50.07, 54.08 & 58.12

PM Grind 64°
EVNROLL ER3
TP5x

WITB

#26 daco81se

daco81se

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

View Postej002, on 14 March 2013 - 10:16 AM, said:

Not sure what KC's run, but yea, it wouldn't make sense to refurbish (recrafting when then do extra stuff) a $100 pr, my Bostonians ect would wear out in a yr or so, I'd just buy a new pr. When I started buying JM's ($250-275), even though they lasted a lot longer, I'd still buy a new pair vs having them resoled because the uppers still wouldn't look as good, but since I found B. Nelson, they realistically make them better than new for under $100, click on the link above and they detail all they do, big difference vs having a shop just resole and polish!

Edited by daco81se, 14 March 2013 - 02:32 PM.

#27 daco81se

daco81se

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:39 PM

View PostGripit_Swiftit, on 14 March 2013 - 09:25 AM, said:

View Postdaco81se, on 13 March 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

You forgot to name the place you send them to???

Did someone edit that out for some reason?  I just want to know where I can send my shoes to get renewed.  I have about 5 pairs that I don't wear just because they are kinda beat.  Would love to give them new life.

Edit: Weird, once I replied to your post the link you posted showed up on my screen but I couldn't see it in your original post.  Anyway, thanks for the link!

Yea, I can't see it my post either, I assume it was edited out due to forum rules, but the shop is called B Nelson shoes out of NY, they have a website. Last time I used them it was around $90 which included shipping to and from, somewhere close to what locals wanted to a full resole but they do a lot more. I'm going to read the forum rules again, as I see links posted all the time, must be an advertising thing.

#28 defaultoprime

defaultoprime

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 229953
GolfWRX Likes : 46

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

I wear Allen Edmonds exclusively... for 3 reasons

1. Love the shoes... love'm
2. I live 5 miles from the factory... I get a warm fuzzy being able to get fitted at the factory
3. I support my local economy

oh... and regarding AE durability... I'm wearing a pair of AE Harwoods right now... they're 45 years old and look almost brand new

Edited by defaultoprime, 14 March 2013 - 04:32 PM.

Taylormade Superfast V1 10.5*
TE Strong 3 13*  Steel shaft
TEEX CB3 Tour 4W 16.5* Stock Motore
E21 Hybrid 20*
Ben Hogan Apex Edge 5-E Stiff
Titleist Vokey 252-08
Gigagolf SGS Wedges 56* & 60*
Old OLD Zebra putter with a boat anchor's worth of weight added to the head

#29 defaultoprime

defaultoprime

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 229953
GolfWRX Likes : 46

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

the AE factory

Edited by defaultoprime, 14 March 2013 - 04:30 PM.

Taylormade Superfast V1 10.5*
TE Strong 3 13*  Steel shaft
TEEX CB3 Tour 4W 16.5* Stock Motore
E21 Hybrid 20*
Ben Hogan Apex Edge 5-E Stiff
Titleist Vokey 252-08
Gigagolf SGS Wedges 56* & 60*
Old OLD Zebra putter with a boat anchor's worth of weight added to the head

#30 Shrapnac

Shrapnac

Cinderella Story

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 199518
  • Handicap:Beer
GolfWRX Likes : 470

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

View PostGooseHook, on 14 March 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

View Postpoops, on 14 March 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

Well, the style you describe is referred to as a Chelsea boot. Here are some examples:

Red Wing
Doc Marten
Frye

I'd also throw R.M. Williams and Charles Tyrwhitt in there, both make fantastic boots.

If you're willing to have laces and want to stay on the cheaper end Clark's Desert Boots would work. I have a couple pair of those and they're great.

Edited by Shrapnac, 14 March 2013 - 05:02 PM.

Cobra King F6+, Matrix Black Tie 65M4
Callaway X Utility Prototype 21*, Project X PXI 6.0
Adams XTD 3-PW, KBS C Taper 90
Scratch 8620 D/S 50*, 56*, 60*, TrueTemper Dynamic Gold S300
Bettinardi SS15
Srixon Q Star Tour

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors