Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Comments on swing please!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Ttdeuel214

Ttdeuel214

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193220
  • Ebay ID:Ttdeuel214
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

I use the Tiger Woods app and I couldn't get the video so I could post it on here http://golfshot.com/...8-353470-353543 follow that link and it will come right up. I know i take it inside on the backswing, I have been doing that because it has been helping me to generate power. I would love comments and advice on what I can work on I have my season coming up in April and im working hard on improving my swing. Thanks!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 TheBoomer

TheBoomer

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,166 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67458
GolfWRX Likes : 258

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

You miss left ? Hooked ?
TESTING
WITB Link

#3 station2station

station2station

Hall of Fame

• 6,115 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93643
  • Handicap:3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 998

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

Looks great!

2 comments, one bad, one good.  Note in your take away you are under your own blue plane.  But you save on the way down. (just noticed you mention that in your post, but your rationale for why you do it doesn't jive)

But your follow thru is great - on plane.  Lovely!!  

You do enough right that I wouldn't fix anything - just play and work on your GAME.  

(pics came thru in reverse order, take away second)

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen Shot 2013-02-27 at 9.32.19 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2013-02-27 at 9.32.49 PM.png

Edited by station2station, 27 February 2013 - 11:39 PM.

#4 TheBoomer

TheBoomer

Major Winner

• 2,166 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67458
GolfWRX Likes : 258

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

I can't really tell, but it might of looked like the club was taken back hooded and sucked to the inside as well.

Good move though.

Edited by GoogleMe, 27 February 2013 - 11:36 PM.

TESTING
WITB Link

#5 Ttdeuel214

Ttdeuel214

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

Na I have been hitting it pretty straight with this swing outside, I just started coming more inside. I wasen't hitting the ball anywhere when I was coming more straight back following that adress line, maybe even a little outside it. But when I do that I tend to come over the top and my shaft at impact will be well above where it was at impact. I also hate my follow through so I am suprised you said that I feel like im not as upright as i see many pros and I am more tilted I guess.

#6 Ttdeuel214

Ttdeuel214

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

I don't hook it with this swing, I had that problem before with this swing it's pretty straight, if anything I pull it.

#7 station2station

station2station

Hall of Fame

• 6,115 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

View PostTtdeuel214, on 27 February 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

I also hate my follow through so I am suprised you said that I feel like im not as upright as i see many pros and I am more tilted I guess.

Well you may hate it but it's on plane.  Note in the photo of your follow thru that your shaft and the blue plane line are matched up.

Every try hitting balls standing a touch open to your target like?  I mean as if you are aiming 10-12 yards left of the flag with your setup, but swing towards the flag.  It's a very powerful move because you drop it inside and swing towards the inside of the ball big time.

Try it for a few shots and film yourself - see what you feel and what your flight is like - you can alway abandon.  2 of the best ball strikers on the planet stood open at address.  Fred Couple and Lee Trevino.

Edited by station2station, 27 February 2013 - 11:55 PM.

#8 Ttdeuel214

Ttdeuel214

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:00 AM

Ha, funny you say that when I was hitting the ball really well I did that a couple years ago. When im struggling with my driver I always go back to that. I was actually doing that a couple weeks ago with the irons because I felt like I could get through the ball better. At the end of last year I was struggling with a miss hit hook that I couldn't get away from and was annoying. It's like you already know my swing thanks! I will take a video of it next week and put that up. Love the comments thanks

#9 station2station

station2station

Hall of Fame

• 6,115 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

View PostTtdeuel214, on 28 February 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

Ha, funny you say that when I was hitting the ball really well I did that a couple years ago. When im struggling with my driver I always go back to that. I was actually doing that a couple weeks ago with the irons because I felt like I could get through the ball better. At the end of last year I was struggling with a miss hit hook that I couldn't get away from and was annoying. It's like you already know my swing thanks! I will take a video of it next week and put that up. Love the comments thanks

You and I are cut from the same cloth.  I hit best open - aiming a touch left.  Nothing wrong with it and a lot of really good players do it. Keep us posted.

#10 360_CS

360_CS

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83083
GolfWRX Likes : 207

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:12 AM

69% GIR. Your swing can't be that bad.

BTW 72% scramble is amazing.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 Ttdeuel214

Ttdeuel214

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

It's good yes but I struggle for distance. So for me having a good short game is huge so I practice that a lot. I only have 2 rounds recorded on that, now that I know it gives me percentages and everything im going to use it more often. But if you look at my numbers I have 11% birdies, 67% par and 17% bogey. When I shot that 73 I had 2 birdies 13 pars and the 76 11 pars and 2 birdies. Green percentage 69.4% and fairway 42.3%. I hit a lot of greens but that doesn't mean im close, my game is pars I will shot a 72, 73 and only have 1 or 2 birdies. Like a lot of people im looking for improvement I want to get better and be able to shoot lower and make more birdies and add some distance. Everyone I play with usually hits the ball further than me and if I can go a club up it would be huge for me. I really want to give a chance at playing on a tour at some point and I am working my hardest at trying to accomplish that so all the advice I can get I will take.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors