Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

G25 sleeve shafting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kylesilk

kylesilk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4886
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

Does anyone know how hard it would be to take a shaft from a dual cog razr fit sleeve and put in a g25 sleeve? I have an ahina 60 I want to try in a g25. I have read the prep tipping for the Callaway may scuff more shaft than the ping sleeves.  Thanks for any help

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Hookasaurus Rex

Hookasaurus Rex

Purveyor of fine turf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214763
  • Ebay ID:hokiegrass
GolfWRX Likes : 63

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

I have taken a shaft that had a razr tip sleeve and put an aftermarket CMX anser/g25 tip on it.  You will have some of the tip prep for the razr fit coming out above the ping tip.  Just cosmetic, doesn't affect any playability.  The razr tips take up a lot of space...

Edited by Hookasaurus Rex, 27 February 2013 - 01:09 PM.

Cobra Bio Cell + w/ UST Chrome 6F4T
TEE xcg6 13* 3wood
Titleist 913h 19* & 22.5* hybrid
Ping i25 5-UW C-Taper Stiff
Ping Anser 54* and 58*
Ping Nome TR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors