Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

SOLD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Milo623

Milo623

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15154
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

Hey guys, I ship USPS Priority mail and accept Paypal only from the lower 48 and price includes both.  Please PM me with offers/questions and no trades please.  WILL NOT SPLIT UP, SOLD AS LOT ONLY

1.  We are going to call this the Randoms Lot.  Random things I have sitting around and figured someone could make use of.  Consists of:

(2) Footjoy Sciflex gloves.  Size Cadet ML, one new in packaging and one used for literally 1 round and taken off in between shots and to putt.

(2) Lamkin REL white putter grips brand new never used

(1) Lamkin REL 3 Gen red grip new, never used

(4) Project X Flighted 6.5 shafts with Decade grips.  These are random shafts, I believe they might be 3,4,5,6 shafts?  Could be used for a cool "Tiger stepping" experiment.  .355 TT

(2) Project X non flighted 5.5 wedge shafts no grips.  Both ~ 34" length raw.  .355 TT

(1) Project X non flighted 3 iron shaft.  Played std length in AP2's.  .355 TT

SOLD

Edited by Milo623, 27 February 2013 - 08:21 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Milo623

Milo623

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

Forgot to add, three iron shaft is a non flighted project x 6.5 flex.

#3 Milo623

Milo623

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

SOLD!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic