Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Titleist 910D3 9.5* head only

910d3 titleist

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 bps259

bps259

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 127700
  • Ebay ID:brianp259
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:11 AM

Titleist 910D3 9.5* driver head only. Head is in fantastic shape with a couple of very faint swirl marks on the crown that are only visible at certain angles and I can’t see them when I address the ball. Hard to capture in the photos so I wanted to make sure I disclosed that. Otherwise the sole, topline and face are in excellent shape. Includes headcover and wrench. Price includes shipping to continental US. Please PM me with questions. No trades.

$130
$SOLD

Edited by bps259, 27 February 2013 - 08:42 PM.

Taylormade SLDR 12* Diamana D+ 62x
Taylormade SLDR 15* GD AD DI 7x
Taylormade SLDR 19* Aldila VooDoo XVS8
TM Tour Preferred CB/MC 4-PW DG x100
Taylormade ATV 52/56/60 KBS
Odyssey MXM #9 HT 35"

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Also tagged with 910d3, titleist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors