Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Sending Vokey wedges in to get personalized stamping

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hit em good

Hit em good

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147143
GolfWRX Likes : 70

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

I'm thinking of sending my 48/54/58 vokey wedges in to vokeywedgeworks to get personalized stamping with my initials.  I guess I have to ship them in as part of the process.

For those that have done this, is the turnaround time pretty quick, and was it worth it?

Also, what word do you stamp?  I'm thinking nickname or initials.

Any other words of advice are welcome.

Thanks.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Manz60

Manz60

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54828
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

you could also search for info on this forum to stamp yourself...super easy. But get a good quality set of industrial stamps Made in America (ex CH Hansen Ace Hardware USA alpha $40-50)

#3 pccasstpro

pccasstpro

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11024
  • Ebay ID:nepgabound
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

Why pay an ridicuious price to have Titleist stamp them? You can pick up metal stamps at any hardware store. Practice on a old head before you do your gamers. Paintfill with Testor model paint, or nail polish.

#4 kwooten31

kwooten31

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,000 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185822
  • Handicap:9.4
GolfWRX Likes : 253

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

View Postpccasstpro, on 27 February 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

Why pay an ridicuious price to have Titleist stamp them? You can pick up metal stamps at any hardware store. Practice on a old head before you do your gamers. Paintfill with Testor model paint, or nail polish.
+1, I do understand why you would want to send them in to Titleist though, I've been contemplating this very thing and havent come up with a good Idea of what to stamp, I guess I will just search the forums and see what I can find.... Good luck with whatever you do, sorry I couldnt be more helpful..
TM SLDR 11 Fujikura Fuel 60
TM SLDR 15 MRC Blueboard 73x5ct
9031DF 20~23 Altus Black Tie, ADDI 105
Cally RAZR X Forged 5-AW, PX flighted
Dynacraft CNC Forged 56&60
Scotty Cameron Cali Monterey

#5 onetime19

onetime19

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 873 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122469
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

I will be stamping mine in the next week or so, it will say "easy money" haha

#6 mjdorse

mjdorse

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136590
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

View Postpccasstpro, on 27 February 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

Yeah it's relatively easy to do . Just make sure u use a 3lb hammer, stamps with the striking ends square( not rounded, they will drift on you), double sided tape. Each letter should only take 2-3 firm strikes. Simply mount the wedge grooves down on workbench edge with the DS tape to stick and stabilize it. Its also good practice to use masking or painters tape on the striking area too to prevent the stamps from skipping...Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors