Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Which ones to buy: Callaway x hot pro vs titleist ap2 712

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Archiebunker

Archiebunker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 228187
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

Anyone played the x hot pros yet.  I originally was stuck on purchasing the ap2's but now after seeing the demo 6 iron the other day in the new x hot pro I'm torn. I'm a low ball hitter, 7 hdcp, average length and my 6 iron speed is 82 mph. Thanks.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Yrag

Yrag

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140503
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

Don't think you can really go wrong with the AP2's

#3 silverdriver13

silverdriver13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66224
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

I wanted to change my AP2 -710 for the X hot pro, but no distance change....so I tried the 712 AP2's more forgiving than the previous version. I ended up getting them with the PXi 6.0 1 degree strong loft...They are on there way from Titleist so will let you know.  I think I will end up gaining about 5+ yards. My swing speed on a 6 iron is about 84-85 mph.

#4 golfware

golfware

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,611 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

View PostArchiebunker, on 26 February 2013 - 03:22 AM, said:

Anyone played the x hot pros yet.  I originally was stuck on purchasing the ap2's but now after seeing the demo 6 iron the other day in the new x hot pro I'm torn. I'm a low ball hitter, 7 hdcp, average length and my 6 iron speed is 82 mph. Thanks.

Hi there. Welcome to the site!

I highly recommend doing a search for this, as there is already a wealth of info available on the XHP, and comparing them to the AP2 as well. Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors