Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Honda Classic Photo Discussion Thread


79 replies to this topic

#61 OB ReT Hit 3

OB ReT Hit 3

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3847
  • Joined: 07/29/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

Is that the one and Only, Don Donatello(SP) or DD from Big break fame????


webkit-fake-url://3BF3A794-3E5C-4F71-A409-3B9B6D601FCC/f5790f0f7d3b162740266d220e02b329.jpg

Not sure if this copied but he is on the right side of a pic with tiger standing with arms folded holding driver.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#62 Moose35

Moose35

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 134594
  • Joined: 07/30/2011
  • Location:Simsbury, Ct
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

What grip does Jin Park have on his putter in Wednesday pics part 5

#63 bugolf1

bugolf1

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 232571
  • Joined: 02/27/2013
  • Location:Chicago, IL
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

View Postnewportbeach, on 26 February 2013 - 12:06 PM, said:

The perfect putting aid (the line version) looks kind of interesting.  Anyone tried it before?  Thanks for the pics.

It's great tool.  I bought it a couple of years back off the website.  It's really good for feedback both physical and visual.  It's also 48" long so the putts have to be hit perfectly square to keep it on line because its about as wide as a golf ball.  Metal yardsticks are shorter, fatter, and tough to get this kind of hole on...I tried it, didn't work, the ball bounced.  Ball goes right over the holes without interruption on the PPA line.  It's good to see it back on tour.

#64 bushy007

bushy007

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 146741
  • Joined: 11/14/2011
  • Location:FNQ, Australia
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

View Postkekoa, on 26 February 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

View Posttekin112000, on 26 February 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

Can anyone explain the green sleeve on Ryo Ishakawa's right arm?

He had similar sleeves when he had a diffferent clothing sponsor. I think Yonex


Posted Image

I assumed it was a clothing style element popular in Asia. Now that he is with Callaway he seems to have shirts with the same unusual right arm sleave.

i read or heard that the sleeve thing pretty much serves no other purpose than being a clothing acessory.  Oh, and to also give you an un-even tan line. :)

I'm only guessing. But the brand on it says Colantotte which is the same company that makes the Trion-Z ion therapy gear. Perhaps it has something to do with that.

PING G25 10.5* UST ATTAS Elements MK 7X Proto

Taylormade R11 Ti 5wood @16.5* Matrix 7M3 Black Tie

Mizuno MP33 3-9 Project X Rifle 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM4 48|06

Mizuno MP T4 54|09, 60|08

Scotty Cameron Futura X 34"

Pro V1x/ Chrome Soft


#65 ztsquared33

ztsquared33

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20265
  • Joined: 10/05/2006
  • Location:Pittsburgh, PA
  • Ebay ID:ztsquared33
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

View PostOB ReT Hit 3, on 27 February 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

Is that the one and Only, Don Donatello(SP) or DD from Big break fame????


webkit-fake-url://3BF3A794-3E5C-4F71-A409-3B9B6D601FCC/f5790f0f7d3b162740266d220e02b329.jpg

Not sure if this copied but he is on the right side of a pic with tiger standing with arms folded holding driver.

image.jpg

That would be Don "Pull That Tape Tight!" Donatello


#66 bushy007

bushy007

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 146741
  • Joined: 11/14/2011
  • Location:FNQ, Australia
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:05 AM

Who was filming Paul Casey for what looked like a WITB shoot? Would love to see it.

PING G25 10.5* UST ATTAS Elements MK 7X Proto

Taylormade R11 Ti 5wood @16.5* Matrix 7M3 Black Tie

Mizuno MP33 3-9 Project X Rifle 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM4 48|06

Mizuno MP T4 54|09, 60|08

Scotty Cameron Futura X 34"

Pro V1x/ Chrome Soft


#67 Riuzzi

Riuzzi

    Kwok'd!

  • Marshals
  • 2,434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1065
  • Joined: 05/26/2005
  • Location:Copenhagen, Denmark
  • Handicap:7

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:28 AM

View Post2659edward, on 27 February 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

What can you tell us about the Rocketbladez with the stamped numbers on them?

It looks like they might be the B/F/Tour Only version that is slightly smaller than the regular tours. I'd love to see an address pic.

#68 Lesmond

Lesmond

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,280 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
  • Joined: 06/01/2012
  • Location:The Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 2979

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

The "why are you point the camera at me look"
Posted Image
Nike Vapor Pro 10.5*
Nike Vapor Speed FWY 15*
Nike Vapor Speed FWY 19*
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-6, MMPROTO 7-PW
Nike Engage 51*, 54* Square Sole, Engage 60* Dual Sole
Nike Method Rory Mcilroy 006 Prototype

#69 Matty Fatts

Matty Fatts

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113854
  • Joined: 08/29/2010
  • Location:New England/ CT
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

View Postztsquared33, on 28 February 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

View PostOB ReT Hit 3, on 27 February 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

Is that the one and Only, Don Donatello(SP) or DD from Big break fame????


webkit-fake-url://3BF3A794-3E5C-4F71-A409-3B9B6D601FCC/f5790f0f7d3b162740266d220e02b329.jpg

Not sure if this copied but he is on the right side of a pic with tiger standing with arms folded holding driver.

image.jpg

That would be Don "Pull That Tape Tight!" Donatello


He is a Tour Caddy.

Greg would know who's bag he's on...

#70 pga43

pga43

    GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer

  • ClubWRX Media Staffer
  • 7,003 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123025
  • Joined: 02/25/2011
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 1869

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

View PostLesmond, on 28 February 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

The "why are you point the camera at me look"
Posted Image

Haha!  I was so far away he never saw me but that is his "disgusted at a photographer" look.


Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest


Hi there. Wondering why this box is in your way from continuing to read down this awesome thread? Just join for free and you will never see it again.




#71 pga43

pga43

    GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer

  • ClubWRX Media Staffer
  • 7,003 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123025
  • Joined: 02/25/2011
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 1869

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

View Postbushy007, on 28 February 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

Who was filming Paul Casey for what looked like a WITB shoot? Would love to see it.

Golf Channel was doing the filming.  Not sure if it was for their On the Range segment or what.


Greg
GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

#72 MileHighClub

MileHighClub

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123991
  • Joined: 03/08/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 320

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

View Postpga43, on 28 February 2013 - 08:32 AM, said:

View Postbushy007, on 28 February 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

Who was filming Paul Casey for what looked like a WITB shoot? Would love to see it.

Golf Channel was doing the filming.  Not sure if it was for their On the Range segment or what.


Greg

It was for an On the Range segment that aired last night.

It is good to see Casey back out on tour again.
Callaway FT-iz 9*
Ping G15 4W 17*
Taylormade 09 Rescue 19*, 22*
Ping G25 5-9, PW, UW
Cleveland CG14 54*, 58*
Odyssey Original White Hot 2 Ball

#73 JayLefty

JayLefty

    Major Winner

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29711
  • Joined: 05/25/2007
  • Location:Minnesota
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

Interesting TP Mills headcover in Bud's bag...
Ping G30 LS w/ Speeder TS 7.2 X | SLDR 15* Fairway w/ Speeder TS 8.2X | SLDR 21* Hybrid w/ Speeder TS 9.3 X
714 AP2 4-PW w/ X100 | Vokey 50*, 54*, 58* w/ X100
Bettinardi Kuchar Model 1 Armlock

#74 jokerusn

jokerusn

    Mr. J

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,536 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447
  • Joined: 04/30/2005
  • Location:Northern NJ
  • Ebay ID:jokerusn
GolfWRX Likes : 132

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

Holy cow!  Greg, you are a photo warrior!  Was the sun even up when Tiger and the gang started warming up on the range this morning?  It looks like they're hitting under lights.

View PostJayLefty, on 28 February 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

Interesting TP Mills headcover in Bud's bag...

Ditto.  I'm always surprised when a Titleist player plays a different putter than a Scotty.
290 T3 / 3Deep / RBZ Tour / Idea Pro
07 X Forged / TM TP / Odyssey

#75 SoCalTitleist

SoCalTitleist

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,207 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64113
  • Joined: 08/25/2008
  • Location:Lake Elsinore Southern California
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 220

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

View PostMileHighClub, on 28 February 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:

View Postpga43, on 28 February 2013 - 08:32 AM, said:

View Postbushy007, on 28 February 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

Who was filming Paul Casey for what looked like a WITB shoot? Would love to see it.

Golf Channel was doing the filming.  Not sure if it was for their On the Range segment or what.


Greg

It was for an On the Range segment that aired last night.

It is good to see Casey back out on tour again.

looked like a Nike infomercial.  he was really pimping the Nike gear.


#76 pga43

pga43

    GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer

  • ClubWRX Media Staffer
  • 7,003 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123025
  • Joined: 02/25/2011
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 1869

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:14 AM

View PostMatty Fatts, on 28 February 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:

View Postztsquared33, on 28 February 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

View PostOB ReT Hit 3, on 27 February 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

Is that the one and Only, Don Donatello(SP) or DD from Big break fame????


webkit-fake-url://3BF3A794-3E5C-4F71-A409-3B9B6D601FCC/f5790f0f7d3b162740266d220e02b329.jpg

Not sure if this copied but he is on the right side of a pic with tiger standing with arms folded holding driver.

image.jpg

That would be Don "Pull That Tape Tight!" Donatello


He is a Tour Caddy.

Greg would know who's bag he's on...



Double D didn't have a bag this week.  He caddied for Stephen Ames for quite a while (about a year & a half or so).  When Stephen told him in July of last year that he wasn't going to play anymore for the rest of 2012, Don took DA Points bag.

Stephen changed his mind and asked Don to caddy for him again in the Fall Series events but DD didn't think it would be fair to DA to drop him.  Stephen found another caddy and has been using him since.

Then last week, DA felt that he needed to change things up cuz he was playing poorly, so Don was let go.

Great guy, has a bag in Puerto Rico next week & then he'll see what's going to happen after that.


Wish him the best of luck.



Greg
GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

#77 pga43

pga43

    GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer

  • ClubWRX Media Staffer
  • 7,003 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123025
  • Joined: 02/25/2011
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 1869

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostJayLefty, on 28 February 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

Interesting TP Mills headcover in Bud's bag...

What photo?  The cover that I see is a Cameron Hula cover.
GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

#78 Ed Settle

Ed Settle

    #insideTMAG

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,526 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64299
  • Joined: 08/27/2008
  • Location:Indianapolis, IN
  • Handicap:8.2
GolfWRX Likes : 571

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostRiuzzi, on 28 February 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

View Post2659edward, on 27 February 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

What can you tell us about the Rocketbladez with the stamped numbers on them?

It looks like they might be the B/F/Tour Only version that is slightly smaller than the regular tours. I'd love to see an address pic.

Thanks, I was think it was that or maybe a 3rd version!

Saw today the Justin Rose is using a Proto TaylorMade putter. Has "Leo" stamped on the neck and has 4 (2 on each flange) weights. They look to be fixed, similar to the 2009 Kia Ma putters.. TV had a great picture of it on 18 today during the broadcast.

Edited by 2659edward, 01 March 2013 - 10:44 PM.

Twitter:@ Ed _Settle
WITB Link

#79 BigPete

BigPete

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83849
  • Joined: 05/25/2009
  • Location:Wirral UK
  • Handicap:12.1
  • Ebay ID:petekirkham25
GolfWRX Likes : 279

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

View Post2659edward, on 01 March 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

View PostRiuzzi, on 28 February 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

View Post2659edward, on 27 February 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

What can you tell us about the Rocketbladez with the stamped numbers on them?

It looks like they might be the B/F/Tour Only version that is slightly smaller than the regular tours. I'd love to see an address pic.

Thanks, I was think it was that or maybe a 3rd version!

Saw today the Justin Rose is using a Proto TaylorMade putter. Has "Leo" stamped on the neck and has 4 (2 on each flange) weights. They look to be fixed, similar to the 2009 Kia Ma putters.. TV had a great picture of it on 18 today during the broadcast.

Justin's kids are called Leo and Charlotte.
Cobra L4V PX 6.0
Tour edge 3 PX 6.0
Mizuno MP H5 4 iron C taper lite stiff
Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5-pw XP 115 R300
Mizuno MP T5 53 59 wedge flex
Mizuno MP A306
WITB Link

#80 JaxBeachNole

JaxBeachNole

    Juicy

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,366 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30170
  • Joined: 05/29/2007
  • Location:Jax Beach, FL
GolfWRX Likes : 427

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

Is Louis Oosty wearing Ping clothing? That shirt in Wednesday's pics is cool.

915 D3 9.5 D+ 70
SLDR 15 TS 8.3
X2 Hot 18 Kuro Kage 80
S55 4-PW Modus 130
"The Nightman" Midnight 006
SM5 56F (54), 60 K S400
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest


Hi there. Wondering why this box is in your way from continuing to read down this awesome thread? Just join for free and you will never see it again.







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors