- Explain WHY you want to review for GolfWRX. Over the last few years I have used golf WRX for everything from club building to club selling so I figure it is time I tried to give back more solid feedback instead of opinions on posts.
- Are you able to write complete, unbiased reviews of products in our editor review format complete with pictures and/or video? Yes, I am more than capable and can take HD video footage if needed.
- Explain WHY you want to review this equipment for GolfWRX. I've always seen these test equipment threads but never jumped on one until this one just because of the product line. I tested the Cobra ZL Encore pre-release at the Hartford CT Golf Expo and fell in love with the ZL Encore series. It would be awesome to test them again but on a course. Especially since the only Cobra gear I have ever owned were a set of forged CB irons a while back.
- Are you able to test the products on a real golf course within two weeks of receiving them? (Two to three rounds is the acceptable minimum). Yes.
- What is your current handicap? Last official handicap was 12 back in 2009. I have since stop keeping track but would place myself in the 15-16 range now.
- When were you last fit for clubs? Spring of 2012
- If you test product, do you agree to participate in its discussion afterwards? Absolutely.
- What woods/shaft do you currently play? Driver - Tour Burner TP w/Xcaliber 6+ Fairways - R9 TP Ti w/Motore F1 85 and XCG-3s w/UST Proforce 59 blues
Edited by stealthrt91, 27 February 2013 - 11:07 AM.