Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

TESTERS WANTED: COBRA WOODS TESTING. Apply here.

72 replies to this topic

#1 HipCheck

HipCheck

H8SNOW

• Marshals
  • 5,287 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1164

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

At GolfWRX, our strength is you, our membership. We are golf nuts and WRXers are no different. You share the same passion. We want you to create member reviews and will present opportunities from time-to-time. Here's the latest.

AMP.jpg

We are looking for GolfWRX testers for a Member Review of various products from Cobra Golf's 2013 AMP Cell Woods & Hybrids and ZL Encore line.

If you are chosen, you WILL be contacted via PM. Thank you!  On to the requirements....

Basic requirements:
  • You must be a U.S. or Canada resident, age 18 or older.
  • You must be prepared to test equipment on a golf course with two weeks of its receipt (two to three rounds is suggested minimum).
  • You must be willing to write a thorough, honest review in our standard format with proper pictures from a camera (video too if you'd like).
  • You must be willing to participate in the discussion of your review after it is completed.
Please give HONEST, DETAILED answers to the following below to be considered:
  • Explain WHY you want to review for GolfWRX.
  • Are you able to write complete, unbiased reviews of products in our editor review format complete with pictures and/or video?
  • Explain WHY you want to review this equipment for GolfWRX.
  • Are you able to test the products on a real golf course within two weeks of receiving them? (Two to three rounds is the acceptable minimum).
  • What is your current handicap?
  • When were you last fit for clubs?
  • If you test product, do you agree to participate in its discussion afterwards?
  • What woods/shaft do you currently play?
Keep in mind, that post history is also a requirement. We are looking for members in good-standing that participate in discussions. For example, you may be a member for 5 years, but only have 100 posts, you're not very active.

Again, please don't send PMs as we simply cannot respond to everyone.  You will be contacted if considered!  Thanks everyone.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Trevorg2

Trevorg2

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149681
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

• Explain WHY you want to review for GolfWRX.
I love the site. I would love to help out and to also get to review a awesome looking driver.
  • Are you able to write complete, unbiased reviews of products in our editor review format complete with pictures and/or video?
Yes.
  • Explain WHY you want to review this equipment for GolfWRX.
I cant afford new equipment at the moment. Plus who on this site would not want to test a new golf product.
  • Are you able to test the products on a real golf course within two weeks of receiving them? (Two to three rounds is the acceptable minimum).
I live in michigan so weather would have to permit. But i live very close to a golfsmith and would be willing to take the driver up there and test on trackman with the current 2 drivers i own plus some they have there.
  • What is your current handicap?
  • When were you last fit for clubs?
I have never been fit for clubs.
  • If you test product, do you agree to participate in its discussion afterwards?
Yes. I usually cant afford new equipment so that why i cant join in about it much around here.
  • What woods/shaft do you currently play?
I play a r11s 9.0 driver with stiff flex rombax 6x07
vr 3 wood 15 with blueboard stiff
r11 5 wood with regular stock shaft

Thanks for the opportunity.

#3 Johnny T

Johnny T

GolfWRX True Temper Test Panel

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,006 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77624
GolfWRX Likes : 250