Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

tiger woods sp-8 tour

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 unc=champs

unc=champs

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 81562
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

these are my favorite shoes ever and i cant find them anywhere for sale. Does anyone have an idea where to look

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 WhiteyPoo

WhiteyPoo

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83135
  • Handicap:8.0
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

I got mine off of ebay.  Took at least a year for my size to pop up though.
R11 Motore F1
F11 3w 15*
i20 3-PW CFS S
Vokey 51*, 56*, 60*
Cameron Select Newport
Manchester Country Club

#3 Merle33

Merle33

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12988
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

Love that shoe too, I stocked up a few years ago and still have a few unworn pairs. Problem is that I've been wearing the TW13's now and love them too.  It think they're size 9.  PM me if that's your size and you're interested in them. Otherwise, eBay is probably the only other place you'd find them.

#4 unc=champs

unc=champs

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:47 AM

I wish. My 11.5 are pretty tight had two pairs when I started golf in high school
Until this year. They have the air bubble busted but the leather is still in good shape at least

#5 Guia

Guia

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97501
GolfWRX Likes : 381

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:55 AM

Tiger has some extra shoes, give him a call.

#6 mallrat

mallrat

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122361
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

If the air bubble busted call Nike Customer service, there's a chance they repair them or replace it. It might cost but if you know you love the shoe, it's worth the try.

Also you could look at outlets and Clearance stores, you may find some there.

#7 Barto78

Barto78

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56340
  • Ebay ID:jbarto78
GolfWRX Likes : 138

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:37 PM

View Postmallrat, on 27 February 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

If the air bubble busted call Nike Customer service, there's a chance they repair them or replace it. It might cost but if you know you love the shoe, it's worth the try.

Couple of thoughts:

1.  You'd have to prove the shoes were bought in the last 2 years (mfg warranty period)
2.  Since these are no longer a stock item, all they would be able to do is give you store credit, but since you'd have to prove when/where they were purchased, you probably wouldn't receive anything.

The reason i know this is b/c my then g/f purchased me a pair of the Master edition SP-8's and they ended up losing their waterproof features.  So i called up TGW and sent them back to them.  Since they no longer stocked them, they gave me store credit and i purchased the newer model.

Since these shoes are at least 5 years old, i don't think there is anyway you'll be able to get a new pair from Nike since all the inventory is likely gone and/or the manufacturer warranty period has expired.  Good luck finding them though.  I've owned about 5 pair of them and gave them to one of my best golfing buddies.

He actually has painted them a variety of different colors and rotates them with his golf outfits.  It was indeed one of the best TW shoes ever made.  Perhaps the best, besides the new TW13, which i absolutely love.

#8 pu_golf88

pu_golf88

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 48963
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

I agree, these are my second favorite pair of golf shoes (behind the TW13).

I still like to wear my white ones on occasion.

#9 somaplr

somaplr

Vaya con Dios, Brah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 187412
GolfWRX Likes : 857

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

View PostBarto78, on 27 February 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

View Postmallrat, on 27 February 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

Couple of thoughts:

1.  You'd have to prove the shoes were bought in the last 2 years (mfg warranty period)
2.  Since these are no longer a stock item, all they would be able to do is give you store credit, but since you'd have to prove when/where they were purchased, you probably wouldn't receive anything.

The reason i know this is b/c my then g/f purchased me a pair of the Master edition SP-8's and they ended up losing their waterproof features.  So i called up TGW and sent them back to them.  Since they no longer stocked them, they gave me store credit and i purchased the newer model.

Since these shoes are at least 5 years old, i don't think there is anyway you'll be able to get a new pair from Nike since all the inventory is likely gone and/or the manufacturer warranty period has expired.  Good luck finding them though.  I've owned about 5 pair of them and gave them to one of my best golfing buddies.

He actually has painted them a variety of different colors and rotates them with his golf outfits.  It was indeed one of the best TW shoes ever made.  Perhaps the best, besides the new TW13, which i absolutely love.

Trust me, you ain't gettin NUFFIN' in return for a busted air bubble.  Most retail shoe stores (FInish Line, Foot Locker) have a defective 90 day policy at the discretion of the manager in charge of the store.  It has to be a defect, not from wear.  The Nike Air system won't last forever.  Shoes have to be designed to break down in order to provide support and cushion.  

Shoes have a shelf time, even if probably cared for.  I have to buy new running shoes every 15-20 weeks due to mile 20/mile a week running schedule and being 230lbs.

#10 poops

poops

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121309
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

View Postunc=champs, on 24 February 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

these are my favorite shoes ever and i cant find them anywhere for sale. Does anyone have an idea where to look

I have a brand new pair available for sale. I think the size is 11.5 or 12. If you're interested, I'll check when I get home...

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 unc=champs

unc=champs

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

im glad I posted this, I realized that I am not the only one who loves these shoes and I even purchased a brand new pair. cant beat that

#12 endlesswinterco

endlesswinterco

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 148085
GolfWRX Likes : 73

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

i had three pairs back in the day, wore through all three, coudlnt find 13s any where and now in Adidas. loved the SP-8 TW though!!! was worth the $$$ when they were new.
Titleist 913D2
TM RBZ TP Tour 5 wood
Titleist 913H
Ping i20 KBS
Ping Tour-S Wedges
Scotty Select Newport 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors