Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Galvin Green Waterproof FULL REVIEW!!!

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 MitchCumstein

MitchCumstein

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51146
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

View Postvastgolf, on 23 November 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

We just visited Epcot a few weeks ago. The entire Galvin Green line is in the gift shop in the Norway pavilion. The stuff is very nice.

Pretty sure you're confusing Helly Hansen and Galvin Green here!  Norway Epcot always has had HH.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#62 vastgolf

vastgolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 44765
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

View PostMitchCumstein, on 29 November 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

View Postvastgolf, on 23 November 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

We just visited Epcot a few weeks ago. The entire Galvin Green line is in the gift shop in the Norway pavilion. The stuff is very nice.

Pretty sure you're confusing Helly Hansen and Galvin Green here!  Norway Epcot always has had HH.
Might have been. It was during the food & wine festival. By that point in the day I had sampled lots of beer & wine. Oh well at least I remembered I was at Epcot so that's a plus.

#63 pistolpete31

pistolpete31

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 266508
  • Ebay ID:peterjames314
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

My issue with Galvin Green is that it doesn't seem any have a hood and none have the hood that is permanent which I find more sturdy. I tend to always put my hood on if I am wearing a hoodie when its raining and enjoy having a dry head.

#64 dcmidnight

dcmidnight

Major Winner

• Marshals
  • 1,764 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18357
  • Handicap:9.1

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:29 PM

I've been shopping for a GG jacket/pants the last few weeks and there are a few online sites where you can buy their jackets and frankly, they are not all that far removed from the top of the line offerings from Footjoy, Sunice or Zero Restriction.

The GG jacket/pant price was @ $75 more than FJ and @ $100 less than the jacket/pant Goretex Combo from ZR.
TM SLDR 10.5 - Adlila Tour Blue
TM RBZ 14.5* - Aldila Tour Blue
Mizuno JPX EZ 19* / 22*
Ping i20s 5-PW
Cleveland RTG 52*/56*/60*
Yes Sara 12 Mid 36"
Wilson Staff Duo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors