Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 3 votes

Footjoy M project review

151 replies to this topic

#151 Erock

Erock

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 262888
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

View PostVNutz, on 15 May 2014 - 10:22 AM, said:

View PostErock, on 15 May 2014 - 09:59 AM, said:

Just ordered a pair this morning on hole9teen.com for $65 with the BOA system. They are the same ones on the Foot Joy website currently at $175 :yahoo: ....Deal of the year??

Fantastic deal. It was tough ignoring my instinct all day yesterday to go buy them.

Black lace ups are up now for $60. Good luck ignoring your instincts for another day!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#152 VNutz

VNutz

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116888
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:44 PM

View PostErock, on 15 May 2014 - 11:23 AM, said:

View PostVNutz, on 15 May 2014 - 10:22 AM, said:

View PostErock, on 15 May 2014 - 09:59 AM, said:

Just ordered a pair this morning on hole9teen.com for $65 with the BOA system. They are the same ones on the Foot Joy website currently at $175 :yahoo: ....Deal of the year??

Fantastic deal. It was tough ignoring my instinct all day yesterday to go buy them.

Black lace ups are up now for $60. Good luck ignoring your instincts for another day!

Fail! :lol:

I've actually had my eye on those for a while, so this has pushed me over the edge. I liked the BOAs yesterday but don't need another pair of white shoes, I've got them in white and navy, but I'm not loving my black shoes right now so these have been purchased.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors