Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

What did I do?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 kell

kell

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95696
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

I posted a BST ad and it was removed,I checked and closed an ad I had open i had forgotten about.
I waited a couple hours like instructed re-posted the add now it is gone.

Whats up?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 kell

kell

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95696
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

Really tired of jumping through all the hoops,its just easier to pay the ebay charges and mark it up a little,plus you get a bigger viewership.
This used to be a good place for exchanging of golf equipment with like minded people,not anymore.

#3 SheriffBooth

SheriffBooth

Major Winner

• Marshals
  • 2,607 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17355
  • Handicap:3.4
  • Ebay ID:yakima2k

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

Your driver had been previously listed in the last 30 days.  eBay is certainly a very good alternative if you do not think you can follow the BST rules.
TM SLDR S, 10* Oban Kiyoshi Gold 04 45"
TM SLDR TP TS Kai'li 70 S
TM UDI 2i, DG XP S300 +.5"
TM SLDR irons, 4-AW, DG XP S300 +1"
Nike VR Forged DG XP S300 +1"
Ping Tour Gorge 60 WS DG S300 +1"
Bettinardi BB5, 35.5" SS Claw Grip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors