Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

TM RAC irons, Ghost Putter, Yes Putters

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rankoutsider

rankoutsider

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39690
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

I've got a few nice items to pass along.  All prices include shipping to North America.

1) TM RAC LT irons, 4-PW +AW +SW

Clubs have SST Pured Aerotech Steelfiber i80 shafts.  Steelfibers are used by Snedeker, Kuchar, and now Ryan Moore I believe.  The AW and SW have the i110 Steelfiber shafts.  The shafts alone go for $500 for a set.  These were professionally installed and pured.  Golf Pride NDMC grips in good shape.  $295 shipped.

IMG_2395.JPG IMG_2396.JPG

2) TM RAC LT 2 irons, 4-PW

Clubs have DGS300 shafts, but play between regular and stiff.  Faces are in great shape.  Lamkin Crossline grips have a season or two left in them.  $225 shipped.
IMG_2383.JPG IMG_2384.JPG

3) TM Stingray Ghost Putter, 34"

This is a tour issue putter which was never released in left hand.  70 degree lie angle, 4 degrees of loft (will ship with a Ping headcover).  Brand spanking new yellow Leather Gripmaster Stitchback grip (0 rounds on it; the grip cost me $45).  Putter has been used for fewer than a dozen rounds.  Just not the right stick for me. $200 shipped for a tour putter and new stitchback leather grip.

IMG_2380.JPG IMG_2381.JPG

I'll try to rotate this pic tomorrow and repost it.
IMG_2401.JPG

4) 2 Yes! Ann Putters

Both are 34" in length, come with factory headcovers, and are gripped with the white Iomic factory grip.  The first has been used for half a season and is in near mint condition ($65 shipped).  The second one is brand new right out of the store and still has the protective tape on the sole ($75 shipped).

IMG_2392.JPG

Any questions or offers, please send them my way.  The bag is looking set, but trading is always an option with a ho like me.

Rob

Edited by rankoutsider, 21 February 2013 - 09:48 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 thomasnevue

thomasnevue

Rookie

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 216263
  • Ebay ID:openroadimports
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

pic of the entire putter on the TM ghost>?  Im interested in that putter alot, length and the grip entire pic would be good.  thnks

#3 rankoutsider

rankoutsider

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

View Postthomasnevue, on 21 February 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

pic of the entire putter on the TM ghost>?  Im interested in that putter alot, length and the grip entire pic would be good.  thnks

View Postthomasnevue, on 21 February 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

hey thomas.  I'll have it up in just a bit.  thanks for the post.  rob

#4 rankoutsider

rankoutsider

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

Another putter pic uploaded.