Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Tour Issue Matrix Black Tie 7M3 X flex

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Caesar Palache

Caesar Palache

So I got that going for me, which is nice

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,570 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 182718
  • Handicap:+0.2
GolfWRX Likes : 515

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

Just trying for a quick sale

This is a Tour Issue Matrix Black Tie 7M3 X flex shaft measuring 44 inches. It was pulled for a R1 V2 and has the tour issue serial number on the shaft. It is in excellent condition and ready for install. Has a new black and white multi compound grip. I love this shaft but x stiff is just to stout for me.

$155 shipped

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5* Oban White
Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* Diaman S+ 72
Taylormade SLDR 17* 2 Hybrid S+ 82
Taylormade 4-6 CB & 7-PW MC CT Lite
Taylormade Spider Mallet
Taylormade ATV 51* 55* 60*

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors