Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 2 votes

WGC Accenture Match Play Discussion - nornal spoiler alert


722 replies to this topic

#721 nochct1

nochct1

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 57177
  • Joined: 06/03/2008
  • Ebay ID:dlcloser
GolfWRX Likes : 493

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:11 PM

View Postbaseballfrk8998, on 25 February 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

View Postnochct1, on 25 February 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

View Postbaseballfrk8998, on 24 February 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

View Postnochct1, on 24 February 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

Those matches were about as boring as golf gets. Maybe its just me, but it didn't seem like anyone was playing "shots." They just seemed so mechanical and if the wind stopped for a second then they hit a good shot. Their short games weren't impressive at all.

Jason Day and Mahan are like robots. Its great for being consistent, but I would much rather watch feel golfers and players who play different shots. Poulter is fun to watch, but its like watching a 10 year old who throws temper tantrums. Glad that Kuchar won, but it is somewhat painful to watch him swing. Seriously, it looks like it actually hurts him to swing a golf club.

Cool story bro. Nobody made you watch it.

Hahaha....who actually uses the term "cool story bro". I didn't think people were serious when they said that. I bet you don't even mind my post, you just wanted an excuse to say "cool story bro". And stop trying to be a tough cool guy. You're on a golf forum......bro.

As for my post, I see nothing wrong with it. I watched the golf tournament, and I thought it was boring. Under those conditions, I was hoping to see some of the players hit some shots based on the conditions. But new equipment doesn't require that anymore.

http://www.golfwrx.c...cool-story-bro/

Still not a fan of "cool story bro." The way you used it just seemed forced. Almost like you weren't really into saying it, but you knew that the thread was nearing its end so you needed to get a "cool story bro" in there at some point. Its ok, keep trying and eventually you will get a laugh out of it. But keep in mind you need to time it right. If you just throw out "cool story bro" people won't laugh or think you're funny. They will just think you're trying too hard.....bro.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#722 nochct1

nochct1

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 57177
  • Joined: 06/03/2008
  • Ebay ID:dlcloser
GolfWRX Likes : 493

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

View PostVindog, on 25 February 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

View Postnochct1, on 25 February 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

Hahaha....who actually uses the term "cool story bro". I didn't think people were serious when they said that. I bet you don't even mind my post, you just wanted an excuse to say "cool story bro". And stop trying to be a tough cool guy. You're on a golf forum......bro.

As for my post, I see nothing wrong with it. I watched the golf tournament, and I thought it was boring. Under those conditions, I was hoping to see some of the players hit some shots based on the conditions. But new equipment doesn't require that anymore.

I see what you mean, but that course isn't well suited for links-ish play, nor to receive the types of shots that one would expect in those conditions.  Not that we can really see the shots anyways...

True, maybe they were playing the wind, but we just couldn't see it on TV. I also think we would see more creativity if it was stroke play.

#723 baseballfrk8998

baseballfrk8998

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,644 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124978
  • Joined: 03/21/2011
  • Location:Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 577

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

View Postnochct1, on 25 February 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

View Postbaseballfrk8998, on 25 February 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

View Postnochct1, on 25 February 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

View Postbaseballfrk8998, on 24 February 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:


Cool story bro. Nobody made you watch it.

Hahaha....who actually uses the term "cool story bro". I didn't think people were serious when they said that. I bet you don't even mind my post, you just wanted an excuse to say "cool story bro". And stop trying to be a tough cool guy. You're on a golf forum......bro.

As for my post, I see nothing wrong with it. I watched the golf tournament, and I thought it was boring. Under those conditions, I was hoping to see some of the players hit some shots based on the conditions. But new equipment doesn't require that anymore.

http://www.golfwrx.c...cool-story-bro/

Still not a fan of "cool story bro." The way you used it just seemed forced. Almost like you weren't really into saying it, but you knew that the thread was nearing its end so you needed to get a "cool story bro" in there at some point. Its ok, keep trying and eventually you will get a laugh out of it. But keep in mind you need to time it right. If you just throw out "cool story bro" people won't laugh or think you're funny. They will just think you're trying too hard.....bro.

Cool story..

Bro..

You're the one that got all defensive on me..

Bro..

Sorry if this seems forced..

Bro..

I thoroughly enjoyed the last round of the Accenture.. It was fun to see them have to play in conditions that were tough..

Bro..
8.5* Tour Issue 07 Burner // PL Red 65x
14* SLDR // Speeder 8.3x
19* SLDR Resuce // Speeder 9.3s
RocketBladez Tour 4-PW // C-Taper
52* & 58* Callaway MD2 // S-300
Odyssey Metal X Milled #1




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors