Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Recent deleted ad, trying to follow the rules.....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 spitfisher

spitfisher

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73111
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

I posted some Nike shirts, a total of 8 shirts ( 2 med, 2large, 2 XL and 2 XXL) the potential buyer is n structured to be buying 2 shirts at a time, because of shipping costs and the  next to nothing margin.

It was deleted, help me out here I was trying to follow the rules, I closed a previous sale listed before this one, I have plenty of posts, used my own photos that are watermarked and again 8 shirts

What did I do wrong?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 spitfisher

spitfisher

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

Is it customary to be told/informed of why an ad was deleted?  I just wish to follow the rules, looking for a brief answer s that I do not repeat the listing......

If someone is deleting ads wouldn't that same person have an idea why?I am trying to go thru the proper channels to find out why.

#3 drpino

drpino

Hall of Fame

• Marshals
  • 7,958 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15339
  • Handicap:5.7

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

The BST is for personal use only.

You have 8 of the same exact shirts in 4 different sizes and liquidation of inventory in bulk is not allowed.  Please PM Gxgolfer if you'd like to explore paid opportunities in order to use the Classifieds for commercial use.

Hope that helps.

It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf. -Robert Wilson Lynd

Bridgestone J40 430 9.5 Fujikura Motore Speeder VC7.2 S IOMIC X-Evolution
Taylormade tour-issued R9 3W 15@13.5 Fujikura Motore Speeder VC8.1 S IOMIC X-Evolution
Taylormade tour-issued R9 4W 17 Fujikura Motore Speeder VC8.2 S IOMIC X-Evolution
PING S55 3-PW Red Dot True Temper Z-Z65 w/Cushin PING 360 ID8 Full Cord
Miura Special Y 51*@52* True Temper Tour Issue Dynamic Gold S400 IOMIC Sticky
Miura Special C 57*@58* True Temper Tour Issue Dynamic Gold S400 IOMIC Sticky
Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 350g Nippon N.S. Pro XXIP-D2 Pistolini
Nike Collegiate Carry Bag GolfWRX Custom White

#4 spitfisher

spitfisher

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

Any answer would have helped, so yes it did help. I have sold in the very same manner before dozens of times, so it comes as somewhat of a surprise- unless its a rule that has come up in the past month or so. I am not a retailer so I guess It never crossed my mind that I was selling in bulk, liquidating inventory. I say this because I've have seen other members sell 2,3,4 even as many as 6 dozen Titleist prov1. ( let alone the amount of sleeves)

But if thats the rules going forward thats the rules, I'll make the necessary correction on my end and in the future. Thanks

#5 Buzzkill

Buzzkill

Major Winner

• BST Volunteer Mods
  • 3,855 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40610
GolfWRX Likes : 98

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

View Postspitfisher, on 17 February 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

Any answer would have helped, so yes it did help. I have sold in the very same manner before dozens of times, so it comes as somewhat of a surprise- unless its a rule that has come up in the past month or so. I am not a retailer so I guess It never crossed my mind that I was selling in bulk, liquidating inventory. I say this because I've have seen other members sell 2,3,4 even as many as 6 dozen Titleist prov1. ( let alone the amount of sleeves)

But if thats the rules going forward thats the rules, I'll make the necessary correction on my end and in the future. Thanks

As you know, the mod's aren't required to give an answer for deletion so that's cool that you got one.  Other people got away with it because they weren't caught or reported - doesn't make it right though.

Edited by Buzzkill, 17 February 2013 - 05:58 PM.

Titleist 913D3 7.5
Adams Super 9031 16 & 20
MacGregor JNP 3 thru PW, SW
Nike Method Mod 90
WITB Link
Swift X bag & MG Tour C4 balls

#6 albatrosser

albatrosser

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,077 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73432
GolfWRX Likes : 512

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

and yet there's a seller who has sold like 6 "different" cmb 3 iron heads over the past 30 days... closes ads and opens another one hours later and continually abuses BST rules in such a manner, but nothing's done, even when reported.

Go figure.
T.I. Callaway X Hot 10.5* - Fubuki K
T.I. Callaway X Hot 15* - Fubuki AX
T.I. TM r7 5wd w/A.L.E. - ATX Blue
Cobra S3 Pros CB/MB 5-P - XP105's
B-stone West coast design 52/58
Odyssey ProType #3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors