Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 3 votes

Rackmageddon -- a Hogan iron story

Ben Hogan irons classic clubs

181 replies to this topic

#181 HoganApexBlades

HoganApexBlades

...Be the ball, Be the ball Danny...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 249580
GolfWRX Likes : 97

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:23 PM

NICE!!! Those are '62's...I just found the 5 & 6 irons to my '61's!!! All I need now is the Equalizer!

'61 Hogan Power Thrusts 2-9 (ProFit)
'74 Hogan Apex 2-E (Apex 3)
'87 Hogan Apex PC 1-SW (Apex 4)
'87 Hogan Apex PC 2-E (Apex Extra 4)
CHASING CLASSIC CLUBS
Tons of old MacGregor irons!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#182 kobe882

kobe882

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272797
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

great thread. I really want to get a set of the 88 redlines myself. I've been looking a for a little while now. Great looking set.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors