Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

R11s Phenom reg vs R11 Blur reg vs RBZ TP Ozik X con 6 reg

R11s Phenom R11 Blur RBZ TP x-con 6

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dnelson10

dnelson10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 228087
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

I bought a used R11s at a great price with a stock Phenom stiff  shaft. I know I need a regular shaft, not stiff.  I was hoping to find a straight up trade for a regular Phenom shaft but it hasn't happened.  I have been offered straight up trades for a regular flex stock R11 Blur and a regular flex stock RBZ TP Matrix Ozik x-con 6.  Any information and experiences with these shafts would be appreciated.  Would either of these trades be worthwhile.  All shafts have the appropriate adaptors and are in equally good shape.

I am a 63 yo male with a 9 handicap and a 92-94 mph swing speed. I tend to draw the ball when I'm playing well.  That turns into a nasty hook when I'm off. Contact-wise I hit my drives solid with average to slightly above average height using a 10.5 degree driver.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 10of14

10of14

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101496
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

I had experience with the RBZ shaft you mentioned and it is the only one of the 3 that TM offered that I thought had any merit.  In fact, though I don't have it in my RBZ fairway anymore, I really did like it.  The other two get mixed reviews on here, unless of course you are talking about the "real deal" and not the TM made for.  I own the real deal Phenom and love it.

#3 puttitin

puttitin

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5937
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postdnelson10, on 11 February 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

I bought a used R11s at a great price with a stock Phenom stiff  shaft. I know I need a regular shaft, not stiff.  I was hoping to find a straight up trade for a regular Phenom shaft but it hasn't happened.  I have been offered straight up trades for a regular flex stock R11 Blur and a regular flex stock RBZ TP Matrix Ozik x-con 6.  Any information and experiences with these shafts would be appreciated.  Would either of these trades be worthwhile.  All shafts have the appropriate adaptors and are in equally good shape.

I am a 63 yo male with a 9 handicap and a 92-94 mph swing speed. I tend to draw the ball when I'm playing well.  That turns into a nasty hook when I'm off. Contact-wise I hit my drives solid with average to slightly above average height using a 10.5 degree driver.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks!

I have the Ozik X-con 5 in my RBZ and love it- SS only 87 mph. But for your SS the X-con 6 will be just fine. I also have the Bliur in my R-11,but of the two the X-con feels better. Hope this helps.
Driver: Ping G20 +TM RBZ 2
Woods:R7 TP # 3+5 RBZ 2  # 3+ 5
Hybrids: RBZ 2   #  4
MX-200 -Srixon i-701
Putter : Odessey White Hot Tour #1
Wedges: Cleveland CG16 : 52 + 56

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors