Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

GOLFWRX GIVEAWAY: OptiShot Golf Simulator! Enter here!

666 replies to this topic

#1 HipCheck

HipCheck

All treats.

• Marshals
  • 5,231 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1164

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

It’s AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am week on the PGA Tour. We all love it – for the course, the celebrities and no NFL to compete with our golf attention. With OptiShot, you can watch the tournament on television and then play the same shots right from your home. Compare your skills to the celebs and Tour pros.

Dancin’ Dogg Golf invites GolfWRX members to enter a giveaway for the company's award-winning OptiShot golf simulator. One winner will receive the simulator, plus Monterey Classic from the Premium Course Library.

newest_optishot_grande.png

TO ENTER:
  • Visit OptiShotGolf.com
  • Hover over “What is OptiShot?” tab and click on courses.
  • Pick a course from the list and write a brief forum entry on the venue you’d most like to play or a short story from a round you played already at that site.
That's it. A winner will be selected to receive the company's award-winning OptiShot golf simulator, plus a free download of Monterey Classic from the Premium Course Library.

OptiShot will choose winners in 2 weeks.  Good luck and enter below!

OptiShot - Monterey Classic #7.jpg
OptiShot - Driving Range.jpg

======================================================================================================
We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. If the winner has duplicate entries we count the first.

<<< Rules for the giveaway >>>

======================================================================================================

Link to winner

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 wcbjr

wcbjr

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114048
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 68

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

Long Island Black

Long Island Black is intended to replicate the layout of the Bethpage State Park Golf Course - Black in Long Island, NY.

I'd like to play this course simply because it might prepare me a little better for the first time I play it in person.

#3 matthew.skidmore

matthew.skidmore

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 166403
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

I would have to go with the Canadian club.  There are a couple courses this could be based on and all of them are within a half hour drive of where I live. Deing Canadian, I suppose I'm biased to choose the Canadian course. I think that's a pretty good reason. Would be great to have something to practice on as it is cold as hell here.

#4 alabamakilla

alabamakilla

Rookie

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141605
  • Ebay ID:jonathanlawing

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

Yeah optishot!

#5 Johnny T

Johnny T

GolfWRX True Temper Test Panel

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,954 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77624
GolfWRX Likes : 203

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

Gotta be Monterey/Pebble Beach for me.  It is iconic.

Cobra Bio Cell - PX 6C12
Callaway X Hot Pro - PXv
Nike Covert Tour - Kuro Kage 80
Titleist AP2 714 - Modus3 130
Nike VR Forged 54/58 - S400
Odyssey Versa WBW 2

#6 sonofagunn

sonofagunn

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147771
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

I would want to play West Maui Plantation because I've never played those types of elevation changes - plus many of the holes are very recognizable.

#7 GitarooJack

GitarooJack

"You're strapping a what? To my where??"

• 170 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214407
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

I would want to play on the "Old Scot" course.

Posted Image

Who doesn't want to play at St. Andrews? This is my ultimate golf pilgrimage, to go here with three of my buddies and play the Old Course. With Optishot, I could do it every day and wouldn't even have to leave my house!

Thanks for this wonderful opportunity!

#8 bosox4509

bosox4509

Rookie

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97946
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

Old Scot

Old Scot is intended to replicate the layout of the oldest course in the world.

Some day I am going to take my Dad here and play a round, hopefully my daughter will be old enough to join us.

#9 Jimmy Mac

Jimmy Mac

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69095
GolfWRX Likes : 154

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

I would love to play the Whispering Dunes ... as long as I was given a map of what's a bunker and what's not!

Cool giveaway, thanks GolfWX and Dancin' Dogg.

#10 BlkNGld

BlkNGld

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7518
GolfWRX Likes : 137

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

It was a tough choice but I have to go with Old Scot.

Playing it is on my bucket list like everyone else, but I know if it does happen it will probably only be once.  With all of the different shots it needs that we don't often use here, any practice would be nice.  An hitting a tee shot over a hotel is something I'd like to get used to before being on the course.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#11 BirdieBob

BirdieBob

LOFT UP+ 17/1700

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12966
GolfWRX Likes : 163

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

Torrey Black....played the south course before the rennovation....now with OptiShot I can play the new south course!
Thanks,
BB
TM JDM TP 10*430 SLDR, AD-DI 6x Black LE
TM Stage 2 13 TS, 16.5*, AD-DI 7x
TM `14 TP MB 9,P, Recoil Proto 110 X
Vokey TVD 50, 54, 58 Custom Birdie Bob

#12 dslatt33

dslatt33

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102258
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

Monterey/Pebble Beach would have to be my top choice. To wake up every morning, head down to my indoor hitting area (garage) and play the iconic Par 3 7th hole with 2 feet of snow outside would be something special.

thanks GolfWRX and Dancin' Dogg great give away!!!!

#13 KenB72

KenB72

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 178628

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

I,d like to play the Carolina Ocean course sounds interesting

#14 lordbyron

lordbyron

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118441
GolfWRX Likes : 38

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

View PostHipCheck, on 06 February 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

It’s AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am week on the PGA Tour. We all love it – for the course, the celebrities and no NFL to compete with our golf attention. With OptiShot, you can watch the tournament on television and then play the same shots right from your home. Compare your skills to the celebs and Tour pros.

Dancin’ Dogg Golf invites GolfWRX members to enter a giveaway for the company's award-winning OptiShot golf simulator. One winner will receive the simulator, plus Monterey Classic from the Premium Course Library.

Attachment newest_optishot_grande.png

TO ENTER:
  • Visit OptiShotGolf.com
  • Pick a course from the list and write a brief forum entry on the venue you’d most like to play or a short story from a round you played already at that site.
That's it. A winner will be selected to receive the company's award-winning OptiShot golf simulator, plus a free download of Monterey Classic from the Premium Course Library.

Attachment OptiShot - Monterey Classic #7.jpg
Attachment OptiShot - Driving Range.jpg

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. If the winner has duplicate entries we count the first.

Whispering Dunes (Whistling Straights)

My hope would be to break 100 this time...I was cruising to accomplish this feet on my first trip on a cold an rainy May day until I pulled my drive on 18 into the fescue wall in front of the bunkers left of the fairway, took 7 tremendous swipes to get it out.  Took an 11 on the hole 101 for the day.  Hope to play that beast again!
Thanks!

#15 coachemup

coachemup

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20316

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

Monterey/Pebble Beach would definitely be my top choice.  I was lucky enough to play there several years ago and I am worried that I may never get back.

#16 knudson81

knudson81

#CALLAWRX 12/12/12 & True Temper Test Panel

• 1,867 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23000
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

I would love to play the Old Scot course since it is such a legendary place! Probably won't be able to go there in real life for awhile, so this would be the next best thing!

Thanks OptiShot!
Big Bertha Alpha / PX LZ 64g Handcrafted
Big Bertha 3w / PX LZ 71g Handcrafted
X2 Hot Pro 20+23 / Project X 6.5 (blue)
Apex / Recoil 110 F5
Odyssey Protype #7
Cally MD2 50s-54T-58T / Recoil 125 F4
WITB Link

#17 DrCRHop

DrCRHop

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 159143
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

Torrey Black.

Plan on playing Torrey Pines when I am in SD this November.  This might help with the preparation.

#18 sompin2do

sompin2do

Major Winner

• 1,425 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 96225
GolfWRX Likes : 93

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

West Maui Plantation for me.  Would like to play there next year.  Thanks!

#19 Lgbulldogs

Lgbulldogs

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31190

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

Monterry/ Pebble Beach.  Always been on the bucket list.

#20 bigalcranking39

bigalcranking39

Rookie

• 66 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 43856

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

Count me in sweet Pebble Beach. Been wanting to play there for as long as I can remember. Have friends that have played and told me about it. What a dream come true to play there.

Edited by bigalcranking39, 06 February 2013 - 11:56 AM.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#21 Neurotica

Neurotica

Rush is a band!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3632
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:03 PM

Old Scot for me the home of golf. Enough said!
i25 9.5* TFC189 Tour S 45"
G25 4W, 7W TFC189 S
G25 4-L KBS Tour S +1/2" Green
Ketsch Straight 35"

#22 golfcraze72

golfcraze72

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180922

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

Torrey Black

Deploying for Korea in March would be amazing to have a taste of home while im away.

#23 MagnumGolfer

MagnumGolfer

• 161 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 134179
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

Whispering Dunes
because I played the unmentioned model for this one and need to redeem myself
walking with the sheep was interesting
amazing we didn't hit any of them as they meandered the fairways

#24 Noyes26

Noyes26

Major Winner

• 1,218 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136297
  • Handicap:8.3
  • Ebay ID:Ball26
GolfWRX Likes : 282

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

Old Scot for me! would like to try to play different shots that you do not need to play on courses this side of the Atlantic!
Waiting on 915....
TM SLDR HL 17* AD DI
I25 19* Motore Speeder 9.8
Titleist 714 AP2 4-GW Steelfiber 95
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 6
SM4 TVD 55K, SM5 60L
WITB Link

#25 mkgraham60

mkgraham60

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185878

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

CAROLINA OCEAN COURSE

Carolina Ocean Course is intended to replicate the layout of a famed course along the Atlantic Ocean.

I live in Charleston & play the Ocean Course once a year.  My last round there was my best.  I shot a 79, & played the last 6 holes -1!!  This would be a awesome way for me to practice playing the course, & to REALLY stick it to my buddies when we play there next!! :-)

#26 GolfGrouch

GolfGrouch

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25309
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

Torrey Pines is my favorite course of all time!  The primary reason I love Torrey is that, for some reason, I've played my best golf there. I've played 4 rounds total on 3 separate trips and I each time I have played out of my head. The first time that I played Torrey, I played on the South course from the white tees (6,885 yds.). The day was marred by torrential rains and winds of up to 15 mph. However, I never played so well. Everything just clicked. I shot a 12-over 84, which might not sound so great. But considering the conditions (my friend Anth said par was probably 76 that day), an 84 was a great score for me. The next 3 rounds at Torrey were similarly fantastic. Why? I have no idea.
Mizuno MP-14 Forged Blades 3-PW
Alpha C830.2 10.5 Driver with Aldila NV
TaylorMade V-Steel 15 3-Wood
Titleist Spin Milled 56 and 60 Wedges
Scotty Cameron Newport Mil-Spec Putter

#27 cameronjunkie

cameronjunkie

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7254
  • Ebay ID:UPGOLFER

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

Torrey Black

Would love to get a sneak peak before playing there

#28 aepfeiffer

aepfeiffer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 209613

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

I would have to say the Scottsdale course would be my favorite to play, Arizona is such a beautiful state, courses are always beautiful with the green grass contrasting against the desert sand! Wide open as well! That way I could have plenty of room to hit the ball bad and still maybe recover, haha!

#29 Jdogg121212

Jdogg121212

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 225417

Pebble beach would be my pick. Thank you.  For this contest.

View PostHipCheck, on 06 February 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

It’s AT&amp;T Pebble Beach Pro-Am week on the PGA Tour. We all love it – for the course, the celebrities and no NFL to compete with our golf attention. With OptiShot, you can watch the tournament on television and then play the same shots right from your home. Compare your skills to the celebs and Tour pros.

Attachment newest_optishot_grande.png

TO ENTER:
  • Visit OptiShotGolf.com

Attachment OptiShot - Monterey Classic #7.jpg
Attachment OptiShot - Driving Range.jpg

#30 peplovesu

peplovesu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144209

Old Scott Definitely. Always wanted to go play there but can't afford it.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors