Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Bad Golfsmith Experience

Worst Customer Service Ever WHAT???? Annoying Salesguy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#1 monkeynaut

monkeynaut

I'm Gonna Live Forever! But first I need to stop this bl

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,216 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124830
GolfWRX Likes : 1102

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

Dunno if this it the right forum for this.  But I have to complain about probably THE WORST SALES EXPERIENCE I've ever had in a golf store.

Early today, I was out with my daughter.  I took her to Toys R Us and because there's a Golfsmith next door, I decided to drop in and test out the Razr Fit Xtreme (Phil got me).

Anyway, it was early in the day and while I hit the X Forged beautifully as a warm up, for some reason my driver swing wasn't great today.  That's really neither here nor there but, the results on the monitor would flash way too fast for me to see what my numbers were.  No big deal.  I've been on enough launch monitors to know how to check.

Went over and clicked to bring up my shot history.  It came up. Saw my last few shots, spin, launch angle etc.  Then I returned it to the range view.  As I was doing that, an older salesman came running into the bay acting frantic.

Him: What are you doing?
Me: Nothing just checking my stats...
Him: See! You're not supposed to touch this, now look at it.  We're going to have to reboot!
Me: Huh? Why...
(He starts clicking around the screen at random.  Various menus appear then disappear as he clicks haphazardly, obviously, not knowing what he's doing.)
Him: I don't even know how to fix this now!
Me: Fix what? It was back to the range view.
(He keeps clicking.)
Him: I have to reboot this whole thing now.  CUSTOMERS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO GO NEAR THIS!
Me: You don't need to reboot. Just minimize that window and it's fine.
(He finally does. I hit a ball and it begins tracking.)
Me: See.  It was fine.
(He leaves the bay grumbling to himself.  Then he grabs a younger sales guy and points at me.)
Him: (to younger sales guy) Hey, you! You stay right here.  Watch this bay.  HE almost broke the thing, don't take your eyes off him.

I looked at my daughter and said "Baby, I'm not buying a damn thing here, ever again."
There's a PGA Tour Superstore caddy corner to that place and an Edwin Watts not too far.
I have HAD IT with Golfsmith.

Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW
Mizuno JPX 50*, Mizuno MPT-11 54*
Vokey SM4 60/10, Odyssey Black TD #2

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 golfpros1

golfpros1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105178
GolfWRX Likes : 640

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

:busted_cop: :diespam:

#3 Spiritomb

Spiritomb

Member of the North Florida Junior Golf Foundation

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 211969
GolfWRX Likes : 174

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

I feel sorry for you, but you got to realise that's how it is today. People are very stupid and disrespectful.

Edited by Spiritomb, 03 February 2013 - 10:06 PM.

Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5*
Callaway Diablo Octane 15*
Callaway Diablo DRS 21* & 24*
Custom Turbo Power FBS 6-PW
Callaway Jaws CC 56 & 60
Axis1 Umbra

#4 monkeynaut

monkeynaut

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,216 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

View Postgolfpros1, on 03 February 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

I don't get it.
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW

#5 duffer987

duffer987

Canadian in California

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 201269
  • Handicap:9.8
GolfWRX Likes : 704

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

View Postmonkeynaut, on 03 February 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

View Postgolfpros1, on 03 February 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

I don't get it.

How about this?

:deadhorse:

Yes, yes, terrible big box store service anecdote.
I'm a golf anorak who knows his sh1t. Those employees are morons, etc, etc, etc... :rolleyes:

Edited by duffer987, 03 February 2013 - 10:13 PM.

Terrible swing. Mixed results.
913D2 9.5* | Cleveland Classic XL 15.5*
Adams DHy 18* | Titleist 913H 21*
Cally XHP 4I - 5I | X-Forged 6I - PW
Cally Forged 54* 60* | Odyssey #9
http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList

#6 Mob

Mob

Just Another Lefty

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185540
  • Handicap:8.0
GolfWRX Likes : 131

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

I agree, customer service isn't what it used to be. I would call the owner or manager and let them know why they lost my business.
Crazy 435 with Crazy LS Noir 80 stiff
Callaway 13 3Deep with Fubuki K 70X
Adams Super 9031 and Ping i20 hybrids
Epon AF302 copper irons 5-PW
Scotty Cameron Select Golo putter
Epon 210KGX + Yururi Raw Gekku Wedge

#7 J.W.

J.W.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,823 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32437
GolfWRX Likes : 1339

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

View PostMob, on 03 February 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

I agree, customer service isn't what it used to be. I would call the owner or manager and let them know why they lost my business.

Why?  If the place truly lost yours/his business then move on.  The only reason you make that call is to get a freebie right?

#8 Ness

Ness

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,250 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15187
GolfWRX Likes : 91

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

You can't really blame the store for an employees poor customer service skills though. I'm sure there are plenty of other guys in there that are awesome. It's the same way with my local GolfSmtih, there are 10 great guys and girls working there, and then one rude, nerdy guy..so I just ignore him. Some people just don't get it, and I think you found one of them today.
Adams Speedline F12 LS
Titleist 913 F
Titleist 913 H
Titleist 714 CB
Titleist SM4 52, 58
Adams Yes! i4-Tech Rachel

#9 CCUgolfer23

CCUgolfer23

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185402
GolfWRX Likes : 243

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

In all honesty the manager won't care if they lost one person. I know that sounds terrible, but I work at a big box store where there have been some cases where a customer has said " I won't shop here ever again". Usually the manager will say something nice, but behind closed doors they don't care. They still get paid either way and the company is still going to make money with or without that 1 customer.
Titleist 910 d3 oban devotion 6 05 flex
Titleist 910 15* motore speeder vc 7.1
Titleist 910 19* pink bimatrix xstiff
Titleist 670 mb 5-pw KBS tour stiff
WITB Link
Ping gorge 51, tour s 55, bstone j40 59
Scotty cameron circa 62 #5

#10 golfpros1

golfpros1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

I know anytime I hear a story from one perspective, it's usually not accurate.  What I've read doesn't even make sense.

Why is the guy is saying you almost broke it simply because you clicked on a menu option?  And even stranger, if he thinks rebooting the computer fixes the issue, why would he be freaking out because he already knows it's not broken and it's an easy fix?  I'm just saying, the whole story sounds out of whack.  Either way, do you know what it takes to be a golf retail sales associate?  If you live in a golf rich area, you'll likely have a lot of knowledgable guys, but probably no more knowledgable that people here.  

If they are over 55, they shouldn't even get near a launch monitor because they haven't got a clue what they are doing, what the numbers mean half the time, etc. and their generation couldn't even set the vcr clock so let's go out on a limb and say doppler radar ain't on their scope of expertise.

Edited by golfpros1, 03 February 2013 - 10:38 PM.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 profsmitty

profsmitty

Major Winner

• Marshals
  • 2,489 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20611

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

This may be a great sign for the entire economy. I've noticed that the level of customer service is inversely correlated to economic activity. When the economy is crappy and jobs hard to find and keep, customer service seems to get better. When it becomes hard to find and keep good employees, it means that good people are able to find better jobs than working retail.

Seriously, there is nothing more rare than a professional retail salesperson that is committed, knowledgeable, patient, and dependable. If you are a pro, I take my hat off to you, if you employ a pro, reward them and keep them. JMHO

#12 Mob

Mob

Just Another Lefty

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185540
  • Handicap:8.0
GolfWRX Likes : 131

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

As a small business owner, I care about complaints people have and listen to them. We all have bad days, but if someone working for me is routinely offending people, I would like to know about it.  If people don't complain, then how do you ever know?  I want my company to provide good service.  You can't please everyone, and if someone complains about one of my best employees, I will likely ignore it.  It is the managers job to care about things like this; that is exactly their job.
Crazy 435 with Crazy LS Noir 80 stiff
Callaway 13 3Deep with Fubuki K 70X
Adams Super 9031 and Ping i20 hybrids
Epon AF302 copper irons 5-PW
Scotty Cameron Select Golo putter
Epon 210KGX + Yururi Raw Gekku Wedge

#13 Thrillhouse

Thrillhouse

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP THRILLHOUSE!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,344 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140851
GolfWRX Likes : 1948

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

View Postgolfpros1, on 03 February 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Either way, do you know what it takes to be a golf retail sales associate?  

A GED, 2 months work experience selling steak knives door to door, and a pot addiction?

#14 monkeynaut

monkeynaut

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,216 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

I know anytime I hear a story from one perspective, it's usually not accurate.  What I've read doesn't even make sense.

Why is the guy is saying you almost broke it simply because you clicked on a menu option?  And even stranger, if he thinks rebooting the computer fixes the issue, why would he be freaking out because he already knows it's not broken and it's an easy fix?  I'm just saying, the whole story sounds out of whack. Either way, do you know what it takes to be a golf retail sales associate?  

If you live in a golf rich area, you'll likely have a lot of knowledgable guys, but probably no more knowledgable that people here.  If they are over 55, they shouldn't even get near a launch monitor because they haven't got a clue what they are doing, what the numbers mean half the time, etc. and their generation couldn't even set the vcr so let's go out on a limb and say doppler radar ain't on their scope of expertise.
That is the craziest part of THE ENTIRE STORY.  It was surreal and I did wonder why he grabbed the other guy, within earshot of me AFTER I told him how to return the monitor back to the view HE moved it from and couldn't get back to.
It's the equivalent of changing the music selection on some earphones at Best Buy.  
"OH NO! YOU'VE FLIPPED IT FROM BLACK EYED PEAS to FOO FIGHTERS! NOW I HAVE TO REBOOT ALL THE BEATS BY DR DRE!"
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW

#15 highergr0und

highergr0und

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,214 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 509

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

Are you supposed to touch the monitor?  I'd gather the answer is no.

I'm sorry but you can't be mad because you took it upon yourself to mess with the store's equipment and got in trouble.  There's a lot of things I know how to do when I'm out and about, but I don't do it because I respect the business' right to their rules and property.

It sounds like the employee could have handled it better though, so I'll give you that.

Edited by highergr0und, 03 February 2013 - 10:52 PM.

#16 monkeynaut

monkeynaut

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,216 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

View PostCCUgolfer23, on 03 February 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

In all honesty the manager won't care if they lost one person. I know that sounds terrible, but I work at a big box store where there have been some cases where a customer has said " I won't shop here ever again". Usually the manager will say something nice, but behind closed doors they don't care. They still get paid either way and the company is still going to make money with or without that 1 customer.
See, this is why I won't say anything to manager. They don't really care.  There are hundreds of other guys that'll keep giving them their money.
It's dumb of them to not be more sensitive to this kind of thing.
I mean, I've already bought an x hot pro 3 wood.  Like every other wrxer, there WILL be a new driver in the bag this year (I gotta buy it from somebody).
And honestly, I probably will wind up with the new X Forged, even though I keep trying to talk myself out of it (I also gotta buy those from somebody too).

I'm sure there are plenty of people who hate "guys complaining on an internet forum."
But it's a recourse, other people will have other complaints when they face this type of thing.
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW

#17 station2station

station2station

Spin is your friend.

• 5,360 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93643
GolfWRX Likes : 590

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

You don't need a GED.  Just a pulse.  Kinda.  And maybe B.O.
Driver Goes Here
Callaway X2 Hot Pro 15* Aldila Green
Titleist 913h 19* Diamana S+
Mizuno MP64 KBS Tour 120
Titleist Vokey SM5 Gold Nickel 50/54/60
Cameron Golo 7

#18 Hazlo

Hazlo

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120689
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

Don't even get me started on Golf Galaxy!

Me: I would like to buy the Stage 2 RBZ 3 wood.

Sales guy: Great let me go grab one.

Me. I would like the RBZ stage 2 HL TP.

Sales guy. I Don't think that we carry that club.

Me. Well can you look for me?

Takes me to the rack where the TM stuff was.

Sales guy. I don't think we carry that club.

Sales guy. Let me ask the manager

Manager. No I don't think we carry that club.

Me. Do you carry any tour heads?

Sales guy. I am not sure if we carry tour heads.

Me. Well can you look in the back?

Sales guy. I don't think we have any in the back.

Me. Can you look?

Sales guy. No every thing is out. I think we can order that.

Me. Okay

Sales guy. To manager can you show me how to order a club?

Manager. 15 min latter okay would would you like again?

Me. RBZ stage 2 HL tour TP. Can you you please fit me for the correct shaft and length?

Manager. If you would like. But standard is best.

Me. I am pretty sure I need a shorter length. My wrist to floor is 38 inches and I am 6'2. 43.5 is to long for me to hit on the center of the club face.

Manager. We don't have any you can hit and even if we did we do not have different length shafts.

Me. So sense I am am custom ordering it. Can I ask Taylormade to make the total length shorter?

Manager. I think so let me see 10 min later. I think you can. Yes you can.

Me. Well will they change the swing weight for me because if you shorten the length of the club you have to add weight to bring the swing weight up.

Manager. I have no idea if they do that.

Me. Well can you look?

Manager. okay  " Twenty min latter I don't see anywhere  where it says they will do that. I am sorry I don't know if they will change swing weight.

Me. Pointing to the price board. It says right there that you can shorten clubs for people. How do you guys change swing weight when someone plays you to shorten their club?

Manager. OH we don't change swing weight unless they ask.

Me. I think I will think about it some more.

Manager. OKay have a good night.

Edited by Hazlo, 03 February 2013 - 11:44 PM.

#19 texcrom

texcrom

Major Winner

• 2,823 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1800
  • Ebay ID:texsuserid
GolfWRX Likes : 116

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

Why is the guy is saying you almost broke it simply because you clicked on a menu option?  And even stranger, if he thinks rebooting the computer fixes the issue, why would he be freaking out because he already knows it's not broken and it's an easy fix?  I'm just saying, the whole story sounds out of whack.  Either way, do you know what it takes to be a golf retail sales associate?  If you live in a golf rich area, you'll likely have a lot of knowledgable guys, but probably no more knowledgable that people here.  

If they are over 55, they shouldn't even get near a launch monitor because they haven't got a clue what they are doing, what the numbers mean half the time, etc. and their generation couldn't even set the vcr clock so let's go out on a limb and say doppler radar ain't on their scope of expertise.

But you're a rocket scientist? To quote you...."ain't"!!!!

Edited by texcrom, 03 February 2013 - 11:24 PM.

Taylor Made R7 425TP 9.5 degree
Taylor Made R7 TP 3 wood 15 degree
Ping i20 5 wood 19 degree
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW S-300
Vokey SM5 50/08F, 54/14S, & 58/9M
Ping Anser

#20 golfpros1

golfpros1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

View Posttexcrom, on 03 February 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

you see, when you use terms like ain't when discussing something about intellect, it adds emphasis and humor.  rocket scientists get that.

Edited by golfpros1, 03 February 2013 - 11:45 PM.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#21 monkeynaut

monkeynaut

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,216 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

View Posthighergr0und, on 03 February 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

I'm sorry but you can't be mad because you took it upon yourself to mess with the store's equipment and got in trouble.  There's a lot of things I know how to do when I'm out and about, but I don't do it because I respect the business' right to their rules and property.

It sounds like the employee could have handled it better though, so I'll give you that.
You know, what? You are absolutely right.
I have now considered the consequences of my actions and I was ignorant of why the policy is in place.No Launch Monitor.JPG
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW

#22 Redjeep83

Redjeep83

Major Winner

• 1,916 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115910
GolfWRX Likes : 69

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

This kind of stuff happens at most big chain golf stores, Ive seen it at pga superstore, golfsmith etc. Alot of grumpy sales associates.

#23 Thrillhouse

Thrillhouse

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP THRILLHOUSE!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,344 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140851
GolfWRX Likes : 1948

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

View Postgolfpros1, on 03 February 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

View Posttexcrom, on 03 February 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

you see, when you use terms like ain't when discussing something about intellect, it adds emphasis and humor.  rocket scientists get that.  btw, quoting it twice... hmmmmm....

Just do we're all clear, are you an employee at a big box golf store?

#24 T-Bone84

T-Bone84

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116438
GolfWRX Likes : 48

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

This is an indictment of the associate, not the store/company.  I had the opposite experience at Golfsmith last night.  All of the hitting bays were occupied, I asked if I could try out a club that they didn't have a demo of yet.  They taped it up and set me up in one of the fitting bays in the back, asked me if I knew how to work the launch monitor and said have at it.  They couldn't have been more accomodating.

The issue is employees who lack training, courtesy, or both.

#25 golfpros1

golfpros1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

I'm surprised any of these places can even remain in business at all.  Everyone saves money purchasing online, whether B2C or auction, and demo days aren't that difficult to find.  I don't see the brick and mortar golf store lasting without better fitting experiences.

#26 sniper

sniper

Advanced

• 437 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3748
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

I've had some bad experiences at GS as well. There used to be two middle aged men that were rude and no help. This is exactly something they would have done. At this time there was one older gentleman that seemed to be all over the store helping customers. One day I go to check out and was asked who helped me, I gave the older gentleman's name and the young guy working the counter rolls his eyes and says "of course". I thought there are a hole lot of folks in this store that just don't get it.

#27 highergr0und

highergr0und

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,214 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 509

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

View Postmonkeynaut, on 03 February 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

View Posthighergr0und, on 03 February 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

You know, what? You are absolutely right.
I have now considered the consequences of my actions and I was ignorant of why the policy is in place.No Launch Monitor.JPG

Funny

#28 Redjeep83

Redjeep83

Major Winner

• 1,916 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

there was one time when I was out of town for a week taking a work class and there was a pga superstore like 5 mins from my hotel. After I was done with the class I stopped by the pga superstore for a little while, I would try out different clubs in the bays because I was looking for new irons at the time. Like the second day I was in there an older guy came running up to me all worked up because he thought I was trying to use their bay as a range to just beat balls. I told him I was just wanting to try out different irons and shafts to compare the flight. He was still all worked up and like shaking. Alot of these sales people in the big golf stores dont really have customer service skills but there are some who do as well. My local shop is great

#29 duffer987

duffer987

Canadian in California

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 201269
  • Handicap:9.8
GolfWRX Likes : 704

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:00 AM

View Postmonkeynaut, on 03 February 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

I'm sure there are plenty of people who hate "guys complaining on an internet forum."
But it's a recourse, other people will have other complaints when they face this type of thing.

What? 'It's a recourse'? How is whinging about it on the internet an act of getting assistance?

Provide the location of the store, ask if anyone has had a successful transaction/customer service at that store. Or maybe someone knows a good sales associate at a store near you, that you can give your business to. That might be a worthwhile thread, not just for you, but for other golfers in your area. Better yet, start a reccomended golf retailers thread in your regional sub-forum. Try using the internet for good, not just for more unneccessary twaddle.

That's recourse, your OP was solely being a whingebag and nothing more.
Terrible swing. Mixed results.
913D2 9.5* | Cleveland Classic XL 15.5*
Adams DHy 18* | Titleist 913H 21*
Cally XHP 4I - 5I | X-Forged 6I - PW
Cally Forged 54* 60* | Odyssey #9
http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList

#30 Redjeep83

Redjeep83

Major Winner

• 1,916 posts
  •  

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

View Postduffer987, on 04 February 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

View Postmonkeynaut, on 03 February 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

What? 'It's a recourse'? How is whinging about it on the internet an act of getting assistance?

Provide the location of the store, ask if anyone has had a successful transaction/customer service at that store. Or maybe someone knows a good sales associate at a store near you, that you can give your business to. That might be a worthwhile thread, not just for you, but for other golfers in your area. Better yet, start a reccomended golf retailers thread in your regional sub-forum. Try using the internet for good, not just for more unneccessary twaddle.

That's recourse, your OP was solely being a whingebag and nothing more.

I find it kind of ironic that you are being a whinebag regarding the OP's thread on the forum.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors