Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Golf ball for Junior Girl -


41 replies to this topic

#1 juniorgolf18

juniorgolf18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113938
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

My daughter is 11. Advanced player. Her swing speed with driver is 85-90.

She just got fit for a new RBZ Stage 2 driver. Very nice btw. She added about 12-15 yds vs her ping driver immediately. Then the fitter said "let me try something" and went and got a sleeve of the srixon lady soft feel balls. Her ball speed went up and another 10 yds of total distance.

She was set to play pro v1x this year or Bridgestone rxs but now I am torn. We haven't been able to get on course cause of weather since to try them out. I'm worried she will lose feel and spin and short game spin/touch.

Any thoughts on the srixon or other ideas or recommendations?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 TJCDAS

TJCDAS

    I was cured, all right!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77417
  • Joined: 03/14/2009
  • Location:Frostbite Falls, MN
  • Handicap:Me
GolfWRX Likes : 759

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

A dad should be torn or worried about this issue--golf is just not that important.

#3 juniorgolf18

juniorgolf18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113938
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

Whatever....  She relies on me to put her in what will be best for her.   You assume I'm some crazy psycho father well you are wrong. She loves golf and it is a wonderful sport that puts her around other good like minded people vs some other sports where bitterness and jealousy runs amuck.

But thanks for your input.

#4 Noles

Noles

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136360
  • Joined: 08/14/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 57

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

I think trial and error will be your best bet.  Try the different choices and she will have to decide which one gives here the best combination of distance and spin.  Think about the events that she plays in.  Does she need more distance or more control around the greens?  You and your daughter can answer this better than anyone.

#5 titleist fan 1

titleist fan 1

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207693
  • Joined: 10/18/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

I'm 15 off +0.9 and have a SS of 103mph I use pro v1x but for your daughter a good short term solution would be to try B-FIT online chat explain your thoughts about what's most important and what has been done they will then give you a recommendation to try.
I hope this works
KF.

VRS Covert 10.2 A Proforce V2 5 S
RBZ Tour 13.1 A AXIVCore blue 59 S
FT optiforce 17.4 A AXIVCore blue 59 S
MP H4 3 & 63 4-PW DG S300 TI
Vokey SM4 54/8 & 59/4 DG Spinner
Method Mod 35"

#6 KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE

KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,664 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 161101
  • Joined: 02/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 619

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:16 PM

Use the LS feel balls and spend the savings on a date with your daughter doing something other than Golf related activities.

#7 juniorgolf18

juniorgolf18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113938
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

You people and the hate. Dang. Ask a simple question and you get stereotyped as crazy dad. Lol.  To the guy suggesting take her somewhere besides golf activities -  how about Disney, Beach twice,  San Diego and DC Just last year??


#8 juniorgolf18

juniorgolf18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113938
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

View Posttitleist fan 1, on 03 February 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

I'm 15 off +0.9 and have a SS of 103mph I use pro v1x but for your daughter a good short term solution would be to try B-FIT online chat explain your thoughts about what's most important and what has been done they will then give you a recommendation to try.
I hope this works
KF.

You mean Bridgestone online chat??   Thanks for intelligent reply.

#9 KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE

KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,664 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 161101
  • Joined: 02/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 619

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 03 February 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

You people and the hate. Dang. Ask a simple question and you get stereotyped as crazy dad. Lol.  To the guy suggesting take her somewhere besides golf activities -  how about Disney, Beach twice,  San Diego and DC Just last year??

On second thought, you're right. Probably a bad idea to suggest you save some dough and spend it on her.

#10 tmfool

tmfool

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58511
  • Joined: 06/21/2008
  • Handicap:4.1
GolfWRX Likes : 168

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

i would not emphasize the ball as a major focus of importance to an 11yr old.

properly fit clubs, solid fundamentals, and having fun w/ practice and playing far more important than

what ball to play?

the golf ball has very little to do with your score - despite what titleist's commercials would have you believe.

Precept proved that w/ the MC-Lady

Tour Preferred MB 3-PW Aerotech i110
MB 49* Aerotech i110 & RAC TP 58*
UDI 16* Aerotech i110
Idea Pro 18* GAT 95
SLDR 430 12* - Speeder TS 7.3 TP
Rife Trinidad 38" w/ BW grip

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 Kadin 25

Kadin 25

    BIG K

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,081 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132451
  • Joined: 07/06/2011
  • Location:On The Green
GolfWRX Likes : 1775

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

http://www.golfwrx.c...the-right-ball/

Hope this helps.

See ya on the green....Kadin

            Featured Writer For GolfWRX.com
                Editor Product Reviews
                Product Tester/Review Panel
                Winner TMag Naples Trip 2012
                See ya on the green...Kadin


#12 Noles

Noles

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136360
  • Joined: 08/14/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 57

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 03 February 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

You people and the hate. Dang. Ask a simple question and you get stereotyped as crazy dad. Lol.  To the guy suggesting take her somewhere besides golf activities -  how about Disney, Beach twice,  San Diego and DC Just last year??
I gave you some well thought out advice.  I speak from experience, too.

#13 juniorgolf18

juniorgolf18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113938
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostKadin 25, on 03 February 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

http://www.golfwrx.c...the-right-ball/

Hope this helps.

See ya on the green....Kadin

Thanks kadin. Great article. She grew up on the us kids 70 and then 90 ball. Now her swimg speed is getting up there and she has a nice short game and she hates when she can't make it stop lol.  Maybe the rxs is a good option. Looked at their compression and its in the 70 I think.

#14 juniorgolf18

juniorgolf18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113938
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

View PostNoles, on 03 February 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 03 February 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

You people and the hate. Dang. Ask a simple question and you get stereotyped as crazy dad. Lol.  To the guy suggesting take her somewhere besides golf activities -  how about Disney, Beach twice,  San Diego and DC Just last year??
I gave you some well thought out advice.  I speak from experience, too.
Thanks !  Appreciate it. Good advice

#15 juniorgolf18

juniorgolf18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113938
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostKILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE, on 03 February 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 03 February 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

You people and the hate. Dang. Ask a simple question and you get stereotyped as crazy dad. Lol.  To the guy suggesting take her somewhere besides golf activities -  how about Disney, Beach twice,  San Diego and DC Just last year??

On second thought, you're right. Probably a bad idea to suggest you save some dough and spend it on her.

Says the guy who on Kadins post about balls says - " I buy the best I can for my son"


#16 KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE

KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,664 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 161101
  • Joined: 02/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 619

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 04 February 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

View PostKILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE, on 03 February 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 03 February 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

You people and the hate. Dang. Ask a simple question and you get stereotyped as crazy dad. Lol.  To the guy suggesting take her somewhere besides golf activities -  how about Disney, Beach twice,  San Diego and DC Just last year??

On second thought, you're right. Probably a bad idea to suggest you save some dough and spend it on her.

Says the guy who on Kadins post about balls says - " I buy the best I can for my son"

If you want to pick a fight on the Internet, try a different forum. I already apologized to you, but you seem to not be able to let it go so I will make one more comment and leave you to find someone else to bark at for no reason.

I do buy the best ball for my son, not necessarily the most expensive. By your own admission your fitter told you what he thought was the best ball for your daughter, and they are less expensive than the PV1. Increased ball speed, more distance, and less expensive. Seems like a no brainer and my opinion was not meant to make you a confrontational wreck.

Edited by KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE, 04 February 2013 - 10:15 PM.


#17 juniorgolf18

juniorgolf18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113938
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

View PostKILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE, on 04 February 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 04 February 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

View PostKILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE, on 03 February 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 03 February 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

You people and the hate. Dang. Ask a simple question and you get stereotyped as crazy dad. Lol.  To the guy suggesting take her somewhere besides golf activities -  how about Disney, Beach twice,  San Diego and DC Just last year??

On second thought, you're right. Probably a bad idea to suggest you save some dough and spend it on her.

Says the guy who on Kadins post about balls says - " I buy the best I can for my son"

If you want to pick a fight on the Internet, try a different forum. I already apologized to you, but you seem to not be able to let it go so I will make one more comment and leave you to find someone else to bark at for no reason.

I do buy the best ball for my son, not necessarily the most expensive. By your own admission your fitter told you what he thought was the best ball for your daughter, and they are less expensive than the PV1. Increased ball speed, more distance, and less expensive. Seems like a no brainer and my opinion was not meant to make you a confrontational wreck.

I didn't read the post about on second thought as an apology. If it was I apologize back.

The first reply from someone above tripping out because my daughter is serious about golf assuming we are all crazy pushing our kids fathers...  People shouldn't judge and answer the question or move on.  

I'm happy you are and your son continue with much success.

#18 Kadin 25

Kadin 25

    BIG K

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,081 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132451
  • Joined: 07/06/2011
  • Location:On The Green
GolfWRX Likes : 1775

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:17 AM

What is her swing speed?

            Featured Writer For GolfWRX.com
                Editor Product Reviews
                Product Tester/Review Panel
                Winner TMag Naples Trip 2012
                See ya on the green...Kadin


#19 grochol17

grochol17

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80933
  • Joined: 04/22/2009
  • Location:Baton Rouge, LA
  • Ebay ID:gsi08284
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

When I was your daughter's age I played the Pinnacle Gold or Titleist HVC.  Don't remember why, but probably because the boxes were shiny.  

As for choosing a ball for your daughter, I'd say start with deciding whether or not she can actually make use of the performance provided by a high-end ball.  From the fairways, does she generate enough spin with the Pro V1x that it stops faster than a Srixon Lady?  Same thing around the greens... when chipping, is her technique good enough that she puts spin on the ball and therefore would have more control and ultimately chip better with a high-end golf ball?  

It seems like the best thing to do is test out a couple of different balls and see what happens.  If she's gaining 10 yds with the srixon, but not losing anything around the greens, then its an obvious choice.  The RX line might be a good in between option since the softer compression should give her a little more distance, but the urethane cover should provide extra spin, if she can make use of it.

Good luck and I hope you get to play golf with your daughter for many years to come!

#20 dffjunior

dffjunior

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 179540
  • Joined: 05/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

<p>

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 03 February 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

She was set to play pro v1x this year or Bridgestone rxs

By whom?  You had a (presumably competent) fitter fit her for a driver and trusted that.  What's the reason you trust that but not the ball recommendation?  Are you just dead-set on getting her into a premium brand name golf ball?  I saw one quote that "60% of all PGA golfers are playing the wrong ball - and most of them Pro V1".  You want the right compression for her (not the highest) and the best spin fit - the brand name shouldn't play into it.  At 85-90 MPH swing she probably can't compress either ball above properly.  Her distance likely went up because she's hitting a better fitting ball.

If you must go with a "premium" brand, try the Bridgestone E6 it has a similar compression profile to the Srixion Lady Soft Feel.  You wouldn't believe how many people in that swing speed say "can't believe how far I hit this ball".  Nike Vapor Black or Nike PD Soft would get similar results.  If she's playing in colder temperatures, look for the Wilson Duo.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 J5isalive

J5isalive

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 142495
  • Joined: 10/14/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

Not a "crazy psycho father" but his screen name is 'JuniorGolf18', haha.

Either way, great idea to get your daughter into golf, certainly a great way to save some money down the line on a college education if she sticks with the sport.

#22 8thehardway

8thehardway

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1428
  • Joined: 06/07/2005
  • Location:New Jersey
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

First and foremost, you are a GREAT dad. Had my sons picked up on golf I hope I'd be as much a resource for them as you are for your daughter. Great job.

In an 8 h/c, s/s 83 - 85; coincidentally, the RBZ Stage 2 gave me 7 yards more over my Ping G5 and a handful of the latest offerings.

Anyway, about balls -
did the Srixon LS add 10 yards compared to she ball she currently uses or, if different, to the ball she intends to use? If not, you might want an exact comparison to better judge the magnitude of the tradeoffs.

Distance vs Spin
I found the Callaway Solaire about 6 yards longer than the Srixon LS and both longer than the Pro V1 I use.
Approach shots - when I hit a good iron in, which isn't often, both distance balls are surprisingly good with drop and stop but mostly even the higher trajectory resulting from using a more lofted club (vs the Pro V) into the green didn't compensate for the Pro V's increased spin
Around the green - the feel and run-out were a problem
Titleist has a re-formulation every two years - if your daughter played the Pro V1x  last season you might want to compare it with the new version - sometimes there is a noticeable difference, positive or negative.

I hope the upcoming season is fun and gratifying for her and congrats for taking the time to connect and bond - those memories are lifelong gifts you've provided to yourselves and the people your daughter has yet to meet.  


.

#23 erock9174

erock9174

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119277
  • Joined: 12/23/2010
  • Location:North Canton, OH
  • Handicap:14.8
GolfWRX Likes : 98

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:09 AM

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 03 February 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

My daughter is 11. Advanced player. Her swing speed with driver is 85-90.

She just got fit for a new RBZ Stage 2 driver. Very nice btw. She added about 12-15 yds vs her ping driver immediately.

Sent you a private message. Wanted to pick your brain about the RBZ2

Ping G30 SF Tec 10* Tour 65
Ping G30 3w
Exotics Trilogy 20*/26* hybrids
Ping K15 5i-SW
Ping G25 LW
Ping Ketsch

#24 juniorgolf18

juniorgolf18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113938
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

View PostKadin 25, on 05 February 2013 - 11:17 AM, said:

What is her swing speed?

85 avg

#25 juniorgolf18

juniorgolf18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113938
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

View Postdffjunior, on 05 February 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

<p>

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 03 February 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

She was set to play pro v1x this year or Bridgestone rxs

By whom?  You had a (presumably competent) fitter fit her for a driver and trusted that.  What's the reason you trust that but not the ball recommendation?  Are you just dead-set on getting her into a premium brand name golf ball?  I saw one quote that "60% of all PGA golfers are playing the wrong ball - and most of them Pro V1".  You want the right compression for her (not the highest) and the best spin fit - the brand name shouldn't play into it.  At 85-90 MPH swing she probably can't compress either ball above properly.  Her distance likely went up because she's hitting a better fitting ball.

If you must go with a "premium" brand, try the Bridgestone E6 it has a similar compression profile to the Srixion Lady Soft Feel.  You wouldn't believe how many people in that swing speed say "can't believe how far I hit this ball".  Nike Vapor Black or Nike PD Soft would get similar results.  If she's playing in colder temperatures, look for the Wilson Duo.

She only hit the ball on launch monitor, weather has been too bad to get outside on course and test it.  Just asking ahead.  She played some Prov1x at the end of last year, but liked the rxs better.  It's pretty close on compression to the srixon lady soft feel surprisingly.  

And couldn't care less what the name on it says.  lol


#26 juniorgolf18

juniorgolf18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113938
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

View Post8thehardway, on 06 February 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

First and foremost, you are a GREAT dad. Had my sons picked up on golf I hope I'd be as much a resource for them as you are for your daughter. Great job.
Thank you.

In an 8 h/c, s/s 83 - 85; coincidentally, the RBZ Stage 2 gave me 7 yards more over my Ping G5 and a handful of the latest offerings.

Anyway, about balls -
did the Srixon LS add 10 yards compared to she ball she currently uses or, if different, to the ball she intends to use? If not, you might want an exact comparison to better judge the magnitude of the tradeoffs.  Vs the Prov1x and a regular Srixon ball - didn't get to test vs RX-S

Distance vs Spin
I found the Callaway Solaire about 6 yards longer than the Srixon LS and both longer than the Pro V1 I use.
Approach shots - when I hit a good iron in, which isn't often, both distance balls are surprisingly good with drop and stop but mostly even the higher trajectory resulting from using a more lofted club (vs the Pro V) into the green didn't compensate for the Pro V's increased spin
Around the green - the feel and run-out were a problem
Titleist has a re-formulation every two years - if your daughter played the Pro V1x  last season you might want to compare it with the new version - sometimes there is a noticeable difference, positive or negative.

I hope the upcoming season is fun and gratifying for her and congrats for taking the time to connect and bond - those memories are lifelong gifts you've provided to yourselves and the people your daughter has yet to meet.  

Thank you again


.


#27 Kadin 25

Kadin 25

    BIG K

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,081 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132451
  • Joined: 07/06/2011
  • Location:On The Green
GolfWRX Likes : 1775

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 07 February 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

View PostKadin 25, on 05 February 2013 - 11:17 AM, said:

What is her swing speed?

85 avg
Why not stick with the US Kids 90 ball? Not enough spin?

            Featured Writer For GolfWRX.com
                Editor Product Reviews
                Product Tester/Review Panel
                Winner TMag Naples Trip 2012
                See ya on the green...Kadin


#28 dffjunior

dffjunior

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 179540
  • Joined: 05/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 07 February 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

She only hit the ball on launch monitor, weather has been too bad to get outside on course and test it.  Just asking ahead.  She played some Prov1x at the end of last year, but liked the rxs better.  It's pretty close on compression to the srixon lady soft feel surprisingly.  

And couldn't care less what the name on it says.  lol

Excellent.  Yeah she's almost certainly not able to fully compress the ProV, RXS will be closer to her range, but I still think she'd be better in an E6 or Nike Black Vapor.

#29 juniorgolf18

juniorgolf18

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113938
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

View PostKadin 25, on 07 February 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

View Postjuniorgolf18, on 07 February 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

View PostKadin 25, on 05 February 2013 - 11:17 AM, said:

What is her swing speed?

85 avg
Why not stick with the US Kids 90 ball? Not enough spin?

Yep, bouncing off greens on good shots -

#30 Kadin 25

Kadin 25

    BIG K

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,081 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132451
  • Joined: 07/06/2011
  • Location:On The Green
GolfWRX Likes : 1775

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

What about a Noodle Long and Soft granted it's not a tour ball but compression should not be an issue or what about the Srixon SL which is also a lower swing speed ball?

            Featured Writer For GolfWRX.com
                Editor Product Reviews
                Product Tester/Review Panel
                Winner TMag Naples Trip 2012
                See ya on the green...Kadin


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors