Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

I need a Fairway Shaft

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 lilmike24

lilmike24

LEAVE your MARK !

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193038
  • Ebay ID:lilmike24
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

I Just used almost all of my money in my paypal, to buy a Nike VRS 3 wood head, on a great deal. But the problem with buying a head, is that it doesn't come with a shaft. I have exactly 10.01 USD in my paypal, which will cover shipping. If I cover shipping, can anybody give me a fairway shaft ? I just ask that it be stiff, to a softer X flex, and no lower than a mid launch shaft. Otherwise I won't be able to hit it.

.335 tip size as well.

Thanks in advance.

Nike Vr Tour 9.5* W/ Diamana BB
Nike Covert Performance 15* W/ Stock
Adams Idea Pro 20* Hybrid
Titleist 690 CB W/ DG s300
Nike VR Pro wedges 52-58 W/ DG s400
Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 practicetee

practicetee

In the Galaxy....

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27080
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

View Postlilmike24, on 02 February 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

I Just used almost all of my money in my paypal, to buy a Nike VRS 3 wood head, on a great deal. But the problem with buying a head, is that it doesn't come with a shaft. I have exactly 10.01 USD in my paypal, which will cover shipping. If I cover shipping, can anybody give me a fairway shaft ? I just ask that it be stiff, to a softer X flex, and no lower than a mid launch shaft. Otherwise I won't be able to hit it.

.335 tip size as well.

Thanks in advance.

How about instead of asking for charity you sell some of the "bait" you say you have in your most recent WTB ad and go buy a shaft yourself.  You've had 3 WTB ads in the past week.  You've had a couple sale ads recently too.  

This forum isn't meant for people that recently drained their Paypal account, its meant for people that can really use some help.
Nike Covert Performance, Tour AD BB

#3 lilmike24

lilmike24

LEAVE your MARK !

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193038
  • Ebay ID:lilmike24
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

View Postpracticetee, on 03 February 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

View Postlilmike24, on 02 February 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

.335 tip size as well.

Thanks in advance.

How about instead of asking for charity you sell some of the "bait" you say you have in your most recent WTB ad and go buy a shaft yourself.  You've had 3 WTB ads in the past week.  You've had a couple sale ads recently too.  

This forum isn't meant for people that recently drained their Paypal account, its meant for people that can really use some help.
Thanks for your opinion...
All My WTB, have ended in trades, as well as my BST ads... And the only ting I have left is a Fuji Vista Tour, which is too stiff for most to swing, which means not anyone will take it.
and It's not been recent that I've drained my account, It's rarely ever had anything in it.
Nike Vr Tour 9.5* W/ Diamana BB
Nike Covert Performance 15* W/ Stock
Adams Idea Pro 20* Hybrid
Titleist 690 CB W/ DG s300
Nike VR Pro wedges 52-58 W/ DG s400
Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C

#4 HoosierHacker89

HoosierHacker89

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99812
  • Handicap:8.1
  • Ebay ID:Pinggolfer2007
GolfWRX Likes : 115

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

dude id just save your money and get what you want. you'll have to pay to have it built either way, so patience is key.
Ping g15 9* Aldila NV
ping i15 5 w00d and 3h
Ping Eye 2 4-S zz lite
Ping Redwood Anser
WITB Link

#5 MrParr1Noid

MrParr1Noid

...Keep Their Heads Ringin'...

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,659 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 382
  • Handicap:17
GolfWRX Likes : 286

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

This forum is not for asking for, this forum is for giving.

Cally Apex Pro 4-PW w/Recoil Graphite 95
STILL Awesome Cally Apex Irons :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors