Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

New TMaG Loft Sleeve - Differences?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GitarooJack

GitarooJack

"You're strapping a what? To my where??"

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214407
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

I want to put my own shaft in the new RBZ Stage 2 3HL Tour, but I don't want to hassle with them pulling the tip off of the stock shaft because I'm probably just gonna sell it, so I'm going to get one off of ebay (if they don't have them in stock at my local GG).
Is there any difference between the normal and TP loft sleeve? Also, is the Stage 2 fairway sleeve the same as the one in the R1 and RBZ2 Driver?

(Bonus question: would GG have these in stock yet?)

Thanks!

Edited by GitarooJack, 01 February 2013 - 03:30 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 winn0040

winn0040

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31452
GolfWRX Likes : 153

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

I can help slightly by saying my local GG did not have them in stock when in inquired.  I do see that Golfland Warehouse is selling some on ebay so I'm assuming they're legit OEM adapters.  Golfworks also has them on their site, but presently I show them being backordered.  The Stage 2 tour fairways come equipped with a .335 shaft, which is a nice feature.  I believe only the drivers come with .350 shaft diameters.  That being said if you remove the adapter from the stock tour fairway shaft it should mount right up to what I'm assuming is your own .335 shaft.  I plan on tearing into mine tonight and will report back on my findings.  I have a feeling the all metal adapter is going to be a lifesaver!

#3 dlefty

dlefty

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,259 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2476
GolfWRX Likes : 43

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

Answers in BLUE

View PostGitarooJack, on 01 February 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

I want to put my own shaft in the new RBZ Stage 2 3HL Tour, but I don't want to hassle with them pulling the tip off of the stock shaft because I'm probably just gonna sell it, so I'm going to get one off of ebay (if they don't have them in stock at my local GG).
Is there any difference between the normal and TP loft sleeve? YES-"Normal is .350" internal diameter, TP is .335" internal diameter. Also, is the Stage 2 fairway sleeve the same as the one in the R1 and RBZ2 Driver? Same as R1 = NO, same as RBZ2 = YES: but either one will work in either head, just simply know the range of adjustment is different between the two.

(Bonus question: would GG have these in stock yet?) N0, expected to be available mid-late February.

Thanks!

CALLAWAY Big Bertha V-Series driver
CALLAWAY Big Bertha 3w
CALLAWAY X2Hot hybrid
CALLAWAY Apex Pro irons
CALLAWAY MD2 wedges
ODYSSEY putter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors