Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

why was my ad deleted?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jdepyper

jdepyper

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 172417
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

im not sure why my last ad was deleted. if someone could let me know that would be great!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 highergr0und

highergr0und

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,436 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 669

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Probably for violating the third part of rule #3 on the BST.  You are only allowed one ad per 24 hours.  

You posted that method at 7:34 last night, and well, it hasn't been 24 hours.  They seem to have been enforcing that one a bit more lately.

#3 drpino

drpino

Hall of Fame

• Marshals
  • 7,980 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15339
  • Handicap:5.0

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

I didn't delete it but it does look like a 24hr violation.  Also, if you're willing to split heads and shafts and sell separately, you need a price for each (and unrelated to your ad, separate components each count towards 10 item limit).

It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf. -Robert Wilson Lynd

Mizuno MP Craft 425 8.5* + Diamana Kai'li 70S : TM "Tour" R9 3W 15*@13.5* + Motore Speeder VC8.1S : TM "Tour" R9 4W 17*@18* + Motore Speeder VC8.2S

Callaway RAZR X Tour 3H 21* + UST/Mamiya ATTAS Intl Hybrid 100S : PING S55 4-W + Z-Z65 Cushin : Miura 54/14@53 + DGS400 : Titleist Vokey SM5 58.11K + DGW

Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 33"/350g@34" + Nippon NS Pro Putter XXIP-D2 & Pistolini : Titleist ProV1x "CAA"

PING Hoofer Vantage White & Red Stitching Blue Piping : Bushnell Tour V2 : Adidas Adicross Gripmore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors