Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Fairwaystyles.com

safe trustworthy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nick59210

Nick59210

Avid Golfer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121715
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

has anyone delt with fairwaystyles.com lately? I called to finalize an order but was a bit curious about them, so I asked the customer service agent (who was helpful) how big they were and I was only asking because I currently run digital marketing for my company and found it interesting she did not want to answer any of my questions. So it makes me wonder... Wrx feedback would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Sparty

Sparty

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 145785
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:04 AM

They have always been great with me...Above and beyond actually.

#3 Josh L.

Josh L.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 216403
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Always fantastic service and quick turn around times. I have no clue how big they are though, it sounds like that's more or less what you're asking.

#4 just win

just win

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151175
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

No idea of their size but they have always been timely with my orders. I even submitted a request for the price difference when something went on sale and they sent me the difference immediately(it has to be within 30 days).
I25 W/ AD BB 7
Anser 14.5 w/ Ad DI 8
S55 w/ C taper
Gorge 50, 54, & 58 w/ C taper
Z Star XV
Tr Shea

Also tagged with safe, trustworthy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors