Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

I don't think I can see people's signatures

3 replies to this topic

#1 Craglyboy

Craglyboy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 190252
  • Ebay ID:Craglyboy
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

Hi there, I have been reading through threads and people saying check out my sig, well I can't. I understand some people may have deleted them but I can't see any signatures what so ever, I'm logged in on my ipad, am I just being stupid?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 bobcat

bobcat

Avid Golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,808 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5452
GolfWRX Likes : 98

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

I have noticed that as well...

#3 Hateto3Putt

Hateto3Putt

Smoking Makes You Look Cool!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17461
GolfWRX Likes : 957

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

View PostCraglyboy, on 30 January 2013 - 10:02 AM, said:

Hi there, I have been reading through threads and people saying check out my sig, well I can't. I understand some people may have deleted them but I can't see any signatures what so ever, I'm logged in on my ipad, am I just being stupid?

Member signatures are hidden until you click the view signature text under the posts.

Posted Image

#4 Imp

Imp

Fueled

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,456 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130204
  • Handicap:10.3
GolfWRX Likes : 736

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

If you're using the mobile skin, then you have to switch to the Full Version to see peoples signatures. (All the way down at the bottom of the screen is a blue bar with "Full Version" Press that, and then you'll be able to press links to "View Sig" in peoples posts with signatures).

--kC
RBZ 9 Tour/Fujikura Fuel 60S Masters Ed
RBZ 3W/4H / Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged Irons
Scratch 8620 54/58. TM Trip Winner-Doral
I'm like Rhyno the Hampster in Bolt.
Overly enthusiastic about everything
with no inner dialog filter.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors