Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 2 votes

WM Open Photo Discussion Thread

waste management open tpc scottsdale

  • Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 zakkozuchowski

zakkozuchowski

    GolfWRX Managing Editor

  • ClubWRX Media Staffer
  • 870 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59676
  • Joined: 07/05/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 235

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

GolfWRX is live from TPC Scottsdale, bringing you inside the ropes photos of the action this week, taking place Thursday Jan. 31 to Feb. 3 in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Check out the hundreds of photos we've snapped below:

Monday's photos: Aaron Oberholser, Jhonnatan Vegas, Kevin Chappell, Jesper Parnevik, David Lingmerth, Lamkin grips, STX Putters, Versa Putters, Chad Campbell, Jason Kokrak, Ricky Barnes, Ryo Ishikawa, David Toms, David Hearn, Matt Jones, a yellow Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Coupe, Erik Flores playing RocketBladez Tour irons, inside the Ping Van, Marc Leishman with the Titleist 712U and much more!

2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Monday Part 1

Tuesday's photos: Carl Pettersson, Orange Whip, Robert Streb, Y.E. Yang, Wes Short Jr. with a TaylorMAde R1 and X Hot Pro driver in the bag, Martin Kaymer, Shawn Stefani, Padraig Harrington in glasses, Glen Griffith, Sang-Moon Bae, Fredrik Jacobson, Davis Love III, John Hurley, Richard Lee, Charlie Hoffman, Kyle Stanley, Chad Campbell, Jin Park, Kevin Chappell, David Toms, Sean O'Hair, Charlie Wi, Rory Sabbatini, putters from SeeMore, Kevin Streelman, Jeff Overton, Bud Cauley, Jonas Blixt, Tommy Gainey, Brendon de Jonge, Josh Teater, John Huh, J.B. Holmes, Hunter Mahan (still using Ping's Anser Forged Irons), Ryan Moore, Boo Weekley in camo, David Hearn, Scott Piercy and lots of shots of the course.

2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Tuesday Part 1
2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Tuesday Part 2

Wednesday's photos: Olympic Lengend Michael Phelps, Bubba Watson, Padraig Harrington, Ken Griffey Jr., Rickie Fowler, Butch Harmon, Jim "Bones Mackay, Phil Mickelson, Davis Love III, Hunter Mahan, Scott Piercy, Kyle Stanley, Jonas Blixt, Kevin Na, Bo Van Pelt, Ben Crane, Sean O'Hair, Rory Sabbatini, William McGrit, Mark Wilson, Scott Langely, a Black Mercedes Benz C63 AMG, David Lynn, Angel Cabrera, Ryan Moore, Gary Woodland using his steel-shafted X Hot Pro fairway wood and Phil Mickelson using a TaylorMade RBZ fairway wood painted black.

2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Wednesday Part 1
2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Wednesday Part 2
2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Wednesday Part 3
2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Wednesday Part 4
2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Wednesday Part 5

Thursday's Photos: Scott Piercy, Rickie Fowler, Brandt Snedeker, Stewart Cink, Greg Owen, John Huh, Brendon De Jonge, Jason Dufner, J.B. Holmes, Davis Love III, Phil Mickelson, Tommy Gainey, Kevin Chappell, Geoff Ogilvy, Boo Weekley, J.J. Henry, Y.E. Yang, Bill Haas, Robert Streb, Hunter Mahan, Jesper Parnevik, Brian Gay, Tim Clark, Freddy Jacobson, Charlie Hoffman, Gary Woodland, Padraig Harrington, Justin Leonard, K.J. Choi, Mike Weir, Stephen Ames, Jeff Klauk, Jeff Overton, The MetLife Blimp, Carl Pettersson, Ryan Moore, Cameron Tringale, David Mathis, Bubba Watson, Aaron Baddeley, Ryo Ishikawa, Jason Day, Kevin Streelman, Charles Howell III, Bud Cauley, Charlie Wi, Ben Crane, Scott Verplank, Jonas Blixt, Scott Stallings, Tim Herron, Jason Bohn, Chad Campbell, Casey Wittenberg, Davis Mathis and plenty more!

2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Thursday Part 1
2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Thursday Part 2
2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Thursday Part 3
2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Thursday Part 4


Friday's Photos:

2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Friday Part 1

2013 Waste Management Open Photos: Friday Part 2




Special Galleries

Bubba's Watson special-designed Fujikura VC 8.2 X-flex shaft
New Yes! Putters
Cleveland Classic XL 14-degree fairway wood
WITB: Ben Crane, Marc Leishman, Keegan Bradley, Kyle Stanley, Phil Mickelson


Scotty Cameron CT Knucklehead GoLo "longneck" & standard neck comparison

6f - Scotty Cameron CT Knucklehead GoLo "longneck" & standard neck comparison copy.jpg


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 ksavy17

ksavy17

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6145
  • Joined: 09/21/2005
  • Location:Milwaukee
GolfWRX Likes : 111

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:33 AM

Definitely one of my favorite tournaments of the year to watch
CT 2.0 8.5* w/ATX Green 65X
CP 2.0 15* w/ATX Green 75X
TP MC 14' 3-PW w/DG TI X100
Rac xFT Tour 54*, 58*, 62* w/DG Spinner
SC SS Newport Beach

#3 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,445 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91668
  • Joined: 08/13/2009
  • Location:Fairfax, VA
GolfWRX Likes : 761

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:37 AM

Thanks, Zak. Great pictures so far, can't wait to see the rest too.

#4 TMBob

TMBob

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,580 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21998
  • Joined: 11/20/2006
  • Location:P Northwest
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 143

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

Who is the guy wearing black faded JEANS!

Who has a Ping Staff Bag with no Pings in it? Mostly TM goods

Same Guy?

#5 Dillio187

Dillio187

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101379
  • Joined: 01/05/2010
  • Location:Twin Cities, MN
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

what's with the ancient fairway wood in Jesper's bag?


#6 JGalls

JGalls

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,507 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2519
  • Joined: 07/13/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 57

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

View PostDillio187, on 29 January 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

what's with the ancient fairway wood in Jesper's bag?

Maybe just a heavy weight club to warm up with?
Callaway BB Alpha PX Handcrafted LZ soon
Callaway BB Pro 16*
Adams DHY 21*
Callaway Apex 4-6 Apex Pro 7-P, KBSTourV
Callaway MD2 50s, 54s, 60u
Odyssey Tour Black Series i Long Neck #1

#7 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,445 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91668
  • Joined: 08/13/2009
  • Location:Fairfax, VA
GolfWRX Likes : 761

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

View PostJGalls, on 29 January 2013 - 10:19 AM, said:

View PostDillio187, on 29 January 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

what's with the ancient fairway wood in Jesper's bag?

Maybe just a heavy weight club to warm up with?

Yes, it is. More pics on that here:

http://www.golfwrx.c...viks-witb-pics/

#8 R Hagan

R Hagan

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118170
  • Joined: 11/28/2010
  • Location:Myrtle Beach
  • Handicap:5.0
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

Is it weird that I love that Barbasol bag?
Razr Fit 10.5
Z-Star 18*; MP Fli Hi 21* & 24*
MP-60 5-PW
XFT 52*, 56*, 60*
White Hot #8 Custom
True Linkswear True Tours

#9 tdelam

tdelam

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177540
  • Joined: 04/26/2012
  • Location:Sudbury, ON
  • Ebay ID:tdelamor
GolfWRX Likes : 237

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

View PostR Hagan, on 29 January 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

Is it weird that I love that Barbasol bag?

Nope, I love the classic look of this. Nothing screams classic more than an original Barbasol brand :)
Ping G25 10.5 TFC 189 Stiff
Ping G25 18 Tour TFC 189 Stiff
Adams Idea Super S 22 Matrix Kujoh
Mizuno MP-54 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
WITB Link
Titleist Vokey SM4 (50, 54, 58)
Scotty Cameron Newport Tei3

#10 tdelam

tdelam

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177540
  • Joined: 04/26/2012
  • Location:Sudbury, ON
  • Ebay ID:tdelamor
GolfWRX Likes : 237

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

Anyone else think it's time for Jesper to lose the goofy hat? Been gone on for too long now :)

Ping G25 10.5 TFC 189 Stiff
Ping G25 18 Tour TFC 189 Stiff
Adams Idea Super S 22 Matrix Kujoh
Mizuno MP-54 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
WITB Link
Titleist Vokey SM4 (50, 54, 58)
Scotty Cameron Newport Tei3

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 enis750

enis750

    Do Work

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,876 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105306
  • Joined: 03/24/2010
  • Location:Canada
  • Handicap:Low
  • Ebay ID:enis750
GolfWRX Likes : 238

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

by far my FAV (non major) event of the year
one of these years i will make it out to watch this one

played the course a few years back while the stadium was still up - was incredible!
I was the only guy in our foursome to hit the green from the back tees on #16 (Think it was only 168 that day)
birdied it too!!!

some say the course is over rated for the price but i dunno man, i thought it was an awesome day and even better course
Nike VR Ltd. 9.5 Fuji Speeder 6.3 TS
Callaway X2HP 15 Aldila Tour Green 75
Adams DHy 24 Pro Force V2 100
Titleist 735 cm 5-P DGS300
Callaway MD 52, MD2 56s, 60c
Odyssey White Ice #3 355gm 36"

#12 tdelam

tdelam

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177540
  • Joined: 04/26/2012
  • Location:Sudbury, ON
  • Ebay ID:tdelamor
GolfWRX Likes : 237

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

View Postenis750, on 29 January 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

by far my FAV (non major) event of the year
one of these years i will make it out to watch this one

played the course a few years back while the stadium was still up - was incredible!
I was the only guy in our foursome to hit the green from the back tees on #16 (Think it was only 168 that day)
birdied it too!!!

some say the course is over rated for the price but i dunno man, i thought it was an awesome day and even better course

What is the price for that course if you don't mind me asking? I am starting to wonder if I should be paying the price i do for one of my favourite courses here in Muskoka, Ontario (Highlands, Deerhurst Resort)
Ping G25 10.5 TFC 189 Stiff
Ping G25 18 Tour TFC 189 Stiff
Adams Idea Super S 22 Matrix Kujoh
Mizuno MP-54 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
WITB Link
Titleist Vokey SM4 (50, 54, 58)
Scotty Cameron Newport Tei3

#13 enis750

enis750

    Do Work

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,876 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105306
  • Joined: 03/24/2010
  • Location:Canada
  • Handicap:Low
  • Ebay ID:enis750
GolfWRX Likes : 238

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:32 PM

View Posttdelam, on 29 January 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

View Postenis750, on 29 January 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

by far my FAV (non major) event of the year
one of these years i will make it out to watch this one

played the course a few years back while the stadium was still up - was incredible!
I was the only guy in our foursome to hit the green from the back tees on #16 (Think it was only 168 that day)
birdied it too!!!

some say the course is over rated for the price but i dunno man, i thought it was an awesome day and even better course

What is the price for that course if you don't mind me asking? I am starting to wonder if I should be paying the price i do for one of my favourite courses here in Muskoka, Ontario (Highlands, Deerhurst Resort)

I cant 100% remember what we paid, as we booked a golf package when we went including flights and rooms
but i think it was to the tune of $400/person for 18 holes, cart and caddy
the caddy is shared between the 4 some (we were paired up w 2 other dudes)
we also tipped the caddy $100 each 2 some (he was good and I think this is the "norm")
Nike VR Ltd. 9.5 Fuji Speeder 6.3 TS
Callaway X2HP 15 Aldila Tour Green 75
Adams DHy 24 Pro Force V2 100
Titleist 735 cm 5-P DGS300
Callaway MD 52, MD2 56s, 60c
Odyssey White Ice #3 355gm 36"

#14 tdelam

tdelam

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177540
  • Joined: 04/26/2012
  • Location:Sudbury, ON
  • Ebay ID:tdelamor
GolfWRX Likes : 237

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

View Postenis750, on 29 January 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

View Posttdelam, on 29 January 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

View Postenis750, on 29 January 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

by far my FAV (non major) event of the year
one of these years i will make it out to watch this one

played the course a few years back while the stadium was still up - was incredible!
I was the only guy in our foursome to hit the green from the back tees on #16 (Think it was only 168 that day)
birdied it too!!!

some say the course is over rated for the price but i dunno man, i thought it was an awesome day and even better course

What is the price for that course if you don't mind me asking? I am starting to wonder if I should be paying the price i do for one of my favourite courses here in Muskoka, Ontario (Highlands, Deerhurst Resort)

I cant 100% remember what we paid, as we booked a golf package when we went including flights and rooms
but i think it was to the tune of $400/person for 18 holes, cart and caddy
the caddy is shared between the 4 some (we were paired up w 2 other dudes)
we also tipped the caddy $100 each 2 some (he was good and I think this is the "norm")

Oh that's decent given the circumstances then.

I pay $180 for a round of 18 with a cart at Highlands at Deerhurst Resort, I thought it was a tad high
Ping G25 10.5 TFC 189 Stiff
Ping G25 18 Tour TFC 189 Stiff
Adams Idea Super S 22 Matrix Kujoh
Mizuno MP-54 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
WITB Link
Titleist Vokey SM4 (50, 54, 58)
Scotty Cameron Newport Tei3

#15 ZJohnson

ZJohnson

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76264
  • Joined: 02/27/2009
  • Location:Snottsdale, AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 44

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

Can't wait to get out there on Thursday and Sunday.  It really isn't much of a golf observing event.  Way more of a party.


--Also, the course is very, very overrated.  The front nine is nothing to write home about but the last four holes are great, I will say that.

Edited by ZJohnson, 29 January 2013 - 01:43 PM.


#16 Anser59

Anser59

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 224501
  • Joined: 01/26/2013
  • Location:Gilbert, AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:58 PM

View Posttdelam, on 29 January 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

View Postenis750, on 29 January 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

View Posttdelam, on 29 January 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

View Postenis750, on 29 January 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

by far my FAV (non major) event of the year
one of these years i will make it out to watch this one

played the course a few years back while the stadium was still up - was incredible!
I was the only guy in our foursome to hit the green from the back tees on #16 (Think it was only 168 that day)
birdied it too!!!

some say the course is over rated for the price but i dunno man, i thought it was an awesome day and even better course

What is the price for that course if you don't mind me asking? I am starting to wonder if I should be paying the price i do for one of my favourite courses here in Muskoka, Ontario (Highlands, Deerhurst Resort)

I cant 100% remember what we paid, as we booked a golf package when we went including flights and rooms
but i think it was to the tune of $400/person for 18 holes, cart and caddy
the caddy is shared between the 4 some (we were paired up w 2 other dudes)
we also tipped the caddy $100 each 2 some (he was good and I think this is the "norm")

Oh that's decent given the circumstances then.

I pay $180 for a round of 18 with a cart at Highlands at Deerhurst Resort, I thought it was a tad high

Peak season it is $299.00, but through Golfnow.com and other options you can get on cheaper.  It is a nice course, but not worth 3 bills when you can play Boulders or Troon North for close to the same price.

To whoever asked about the guy in the Black faded jeans...I believe that is Stan Utley, PING just signed him to a new deal and he teaches out of Grayhawk in Scottsdale.

#17 fore_life

fore_life

    REPS AND TRAJ...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,376 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59484
  • Joined: 07/03/2008
  • Location:Tempe,AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 419

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

hate to get into it but no way in hell is it worth $400/person to play there. Not even 1/3 of that.
J33r 9.5 Speeder 757 X
txxx burner 2.0 13.5 UST Attas 80x
txxx burner 2.0 18.5 ahina 80x
irons under construction
TM xft 55/60 x100's tiger stepped
odyssey ti-hot 1/ odyssey black 1 wide

#18 swizbeatz

swizbeatz

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 137276
  • Joined: 08/22/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 105

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

Probably the perfect course for that golf now $100 2some deal, get to play a well known course and cross it off the list without overpaying.
Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi
WITB Link

#19 ZJohnson

ZJohnson

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76264
  • Joined: 02/27/2009
  • Location:Snottsdale, AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 44

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

View Postfore_life, on 29 January 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

hate to get into it but no way in hell is it worth $400/person to play there. Not even 1/3 of that.

And that is why all the smart Phoenicians play it in the summer for 50-75 bones.

#20 redraider1685

redraider1685

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 276 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 78501
  • Joined: 03/27/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

play troon north for that $$

10x the course and very challenging

TPC is mediocre outside of 2-3 holes


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 YMark

YMark

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 168261
  • Joined: 03/08/2012
  • Location:Phoenix
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

View Postswizbeatz, on 29 January 2013 - 02:46 PM, said:

Probably the perfect course for that golf now $100 2some deal, get to play a well known course and cross it off the list without overpaying.

This is exactly how my buddy and I played it last Sunday (the 20th). The 16th was a kick in the a** even though nobody was in the stands. Course isn't all that hard. Very nice, but there are much nicer in the state. Hell, the Champions across the street is a better layout IMO.

This course worth $150 tops, maybe not even that.
Mark
Havin fun in the AZ sun

#22 ZJohnson

ZJohnson

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76264
  • Joined: 02/27/2009
  • Location:Snottsdale, AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 44

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

View PostYMark, on 29 January 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

View Postswizbeatz, on 29 January 2013 - 02:46 PM, said:

Probably the perfect course for that golf now $100 2some deal, get to play a well known course and cross it off the list without overpaying.

This is exactly how my buddy and I played it last Sunday (the 20th). The 16th was a kick in the a** even though nobody was in the stands. Course isn't all that hard. Very nice, but there are much nicer in the state. Hell, the Champions across the street is a better layout IMO.

This course worth $150 tops, maybe not even that.

Preach

#23 gseymore

gseymore

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73266
  • Joined: 01/19/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

I second that, I enjoy playing the Champions course much more. Troon North, Boulders, Gold Canyon Dinosaur those were much more impressive to me for that kind of money. Just my $0.02...

#24 stribs

stribs

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50301
  • Joined: 02/29/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

What's going on here? Who was putting on the driving show?

Posted Image

#25 geauxWRX

geauxWRX

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 90886
  • Joined: 08/06/2009
  • Location:on the tee
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Any other pics of David Toms driver shaft? Is it oban revenge?


#26 SKCBait

SKCBait

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118663
  • Joined: 12/09/2010
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Ebay ID:skcbait
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

Posted Image
Any idea what's going on with that lefty wedge?

#27 enis750

enis750

    Do Work

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,876 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105306
  • Joined: 03/24/2010
  • Location:Canada
  • Handicap:Low
  • Ebay ID:enis750
GolfWRX Likes : 238

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

Wow cant beleive all the hate for this course
Flying from Canada (where we NEVER see PGA events) id say this is one of the nicest courses ive ever seen/played
No way id fly down in the middle of summer (when i can golf here) and play there in 100*F just to save a few bux
If i lived there sure, all day long

Keep in mind we get to play 5-6 mnths a year, not all year round


Guess i need to get out more.....

Edited by enis750, 30 January 2013 - 08:44 AM.

Nike VR Ltd. 9.5 Fuji Speeder 6.3 TS
Callaway X2HP 15 Aldila Tour Green 75
Adams DHy 24 Pro Force V2 100
Titleist 735 cm 5-P DGS300
Callaway MD 52, MD2 56s, 60c
Odyssey White Ice #3 355gm 36"

#28 PaulFitz

PaulFitz

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126262
  • Joined: 04/09/2011
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Ebay ID:cameronfreak4
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:51 AM

Ryo's staff bag is awesome!!

#29 speeder717

speeder717

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 462 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 133
  • Joined: 04/21/2005
  • Location:Michigan
  • Handicap:0.2
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

Best event of the year, went for a few hours yesterday. Noticed lots of TaylorMade players using Rul shafts in r1 lots of Phenomns & diamana + in titleist drivers.
Titleist 913D2 10.5 DI6X
Callaway Squareway NV85x
Titleist AP2 4-GW Tour Issue DG X100
Vokey K Grind 56 Tour Issue DG S400
Vokey K Grind 60 Tour Issue DG S400
Scotty Cameron 009 made for me!

#30 tbowles411

tbowles411

    Sandra Gal is German from the nose up...

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 17,085 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5624
  • Joined: 08/30/2005
  • Location:Northern Virginia
  • Handicap:23
GolfWRX Likes : 1265

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

I need to get Freddie Jacobson's X-Hot Military Hat!  GOTTA!  HARRY????  Where are you?  :)


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors