Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Carolinas Golf Association 2013 Rules Official events in Pinehurst, Feb 9 & 10


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sui generis

sui generis

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132389
  • Joined: 07/05/2011
  • Location:Asheville
GolfWRX Likes : 396

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

Does anyone here plan to attend?

The Annual meeting, preceded by golf, cocktails and dinner is on Saturday, February 9th and the Training Seminar is on Sunday, February 10th - all at the Country Club of North Carolina in Pinehurst, NC.

Fast Neat Average Friendly Good Good

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Don Ross

Don Ross

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94122
  • Joined: 09/09/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

I will be in attendance.    Usually a very good event, depending on the weather.

#3 sui generis

sui generis

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132389
  • Joined: 07/05/2011
  • Location:Asheville
GolfWRX Likes : 396

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

View PostDon Ross, on 28 January 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

I will be in attendance. Usually a very good event, depending on the weather.

I'll look for you, Don. Bow tie?

I've been a Rules official in Mass. We're in the process of a move to Asheville, NC so I contacted Andy Priest at the CGA to volunteer. He was encouraging and invited me to the weekend's events. I'll combine that with another visit to Asheville.

Are you a Rules Official? Do you keep busy during golf season?
Fast Neat Average Friendly Good Good

#4 Don Ross

Don Ross

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94122
  • Joined: 09/09/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

View Postsui generis, on 31 January 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostDon Ross, on 28 January 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

I will be in attendance. Usually a very good event, depending on the weather.

I'll look for you, Don. Bow tie?

I've been a Rules official in Mass. We're in the process of a move to Asheville, NC so I contacted Andy Priest at the CGA to volunteer. He was encouraging and invited me to the weekend's events. I'll combine that with another visit to Asheville.

Are you a Rules Official? Do you keep busy during golf season?

I am active with the CGA.  I could stay very busy, but I tend to stay within the county. I will work several junior events, The US Kids World Championship and a few others.   There are a tremendous number of events available to work. Usually multiple events each weekend.

#5 Don Ross

Don Ross

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94122
  • Joined: 09/09/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

View PostDon Ross, on 02 February 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

View Postsui generis, on 31 January 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostDon Ross, on 28 January 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

I will be in attendance. Usually a very good event, depending on the weather.

I'll look for you, Don. Bow tie?

I've been a Rules official in Mass. We're in the process of a move to Asheville, NC so I contacted Andy Priest at the CGA to volunteer. He was encouraging and invited me to the weekend's events. I'll combine that with another visit to Asheville.

Are you a Rules Official? Do you keep busy during golf season?

I am active with the CGA.  I could stay very busy, but I tend to stay within the county. I will work several junior events, The US Kids World Championship and a few others.   There are a tremendous number of events available to work. Usually multiple events each weekend.   Yeah, likely a bow tie.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors