Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Trying to find a membership in Houston

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zack175

zack175

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 175426
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

I'm moving to the Jersey Village area of Houston next week and need to find a good course to be a member at bc golf keeps me sane lol.
I'm 21, 4 handicap (played college golf until 8 months ago), have a budget of 4000 a year for an individual membership.
I'm going to be working out of NW Houston but really need y'all's help. If anyone also wants to meet up and play I would really appreciate it bc I won't have any friends or family there bc I took a job straight out of college there. And I also hate playing by myself.
Let me know what y'all think and or suggestions.

Thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 hryhorchuk

hryhorchuk

Out with the old.. In with the new.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 216699
  • Handicap:2.4
  • Ebay ID:hryhorchuk123
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

Hey man, how far of a distance around Jersey Village are you looking for? I've got a couple things in mind, but could use some specifics. Im just south of Houston and always ready for a game as long as im off work.

#3 lowndes

lowndes

Advanced

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 264 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 127537
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

Champions Golf Club, initiation is $5000 for a junior and dues will be around $250 a month.

#4 diabolo

diabolo

Pilam oculis capta

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 500 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99939
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

Zack, shoot me a PM. I may be able to get you a free round or two so that you can check a couple of places out in N Houston.
Ping G30 10.5 w/Motore Speeder VC 6.2TS
TEE CB3 3/15, UST TourSPX VTS Silver 6S
Bridgy J40 3H, UST TourSPX VTS 75HS
Bridgy J40 CB 4-PW, Recoil Proto 110 F4
Bettinardi BB5 TS 34"
Scor 50/54/58, DG Spinner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors