Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Black 12M FootJoy Icons for Sale

Foot Joy FJ Icon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 JackpotScotty

JackpotScotty

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125391
  • Ebay ID:jackpotscotty
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

Spring is around the corner and you know what that means, Golf Season! So how about starting off your season with a stylish new pair of Footjoys? These Footjoy Icons have been used and worn for about 25 rounds. They show some wear with creases and also with the "wrinkles" on the top of the shoes. Please be aware of the crank system and the troubles that could come along with that. They are still a great shoe, it is just that they do not fit me anymore. They are size US 12 M and have the crank instead of laces.Original box is not included for I received them as a gift from a local PGA Pro. I am asking for $100 OBO shipped. Please Message me with any questions or offers.
IMG_0712.JPG
IMG_0713.JPG
IMG_0714.JPG
IMG_0716.JPG
IMG_0717.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG
IMG_0719.JPG

Edited by JackpotScotty, 25 January 2013 - 10:09 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors