Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

ONE ITEM ONLY SALE - "New Mizuno Twister IV Carry/Stand bag WITH KABUKI Club Organiztion System

Mizuno Stand Bag KabuKI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 albatrosser

albatrosser

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73432
GolfWRX Likes : 514

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Hey guys, Bored here in SW PA and snowed all day, so I shot some pics of this bag and need to move it has my new bag showed up yesterday.
This bag has NEVER seen the course and has been to the range twIce.  It still has the plastic on the legs and I'll cover it with its original plastic bag over it.

First thing that makes this bag great is that if you play Mizuno, it's a great bag for your sticks, if you're anal about that kind of stuff!Second thing is the Kabuki club divider system.  A seperate section on the top for your putter, a seperate small divider area for the driver, and 4 or 5 more dividers for your iron, hybrids, wedges, or however you want to arrange it.

Third and maybe the best part for the true walkers looking for lightweight, is the large pockets on each side that form a saddle just above the ball holder.  In seconds you can undo it, take the entire "saddle" off, and have a VERY light weight bag, with only the ball pouch areas.(see pics 3 and 4)

Oh yeah, it stands up with the legs still unopened unlike many stand bags because of its cart friendly bottom too!

I bought the bag new, although I believe this model may be a year or more old )called the "Twister IV".

If I hadnt picked up a Miura carry bag, I wouldn't let this bag go!

$150  shipped east of the Mississippi, $160 west. via USPS parcel.  Sorry, CONUS only!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by albatrosser, 26 January 2013 - 07:27 AM.

T.I. Callaway X Hot 10.5* - Fubuki K
T.I. Callaway X Hot 15* - Fubuki AX
T.I. TM r7 5wd w/A.L.E. - ATX Blue
Cobra S3 Pros CB/MB 5-P - XP105's
B-stone West coast design 52/58
Odyssey ProType #3

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 albatrosser

albatrosser

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

Guys - dont be afraid to make offers... it's already offered fot quite a bit less than I paid, but I'd like to see it get used somewhere besides my dark room in the basement for unwanted clubs.

I promise the worst I'll say is "no, thank you"!
Odyssey ProType #3

#3 pmr-13

pmr-13

ohmaha

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 41725
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

that dog is just so precious looking.....

#4 albatrosser

albatrosser

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

That's Bauer, my son's dog.  A 6 year old English Springer Spaniel, and thanks, he's a pretty precious guy!
Odyssey ProType #3

Also tagged with Mizuno, Stand Bag, KabuKI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors