Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

2013 PGA Show: SeeMore Putters

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

• Marshals
  • 4,150 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 dutxdeanster

dutxdeanster

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 194890
  • Ebay ID:dutxdeanster
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

I am a SeeMore guy!  Thank you for the pics!

#3 BENNYSUPREME

BENNYSUPREME

Major Winner

• 1,930 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37544
  • Handicap:9.3
GolfWRX Likes : 98

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

Nice I guess they didn't bring any of their protos with the large RST logo in the cavity.
Adams Tour LS 9.5(10.5*) w/DI6x
Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
Adams Tour LS 19* w/DI8x & 23* 9031
Adams MB2 5-PW w/Black Nickle KBS Tour S
Machine M6 converter
52*/56*/60* 2 Dot Cleveland Reg 588 CBs
WITB Link

#4 Faking-it-with-blades

Faking-it-with-blades

Rookie

• 36 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208383
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:43 AM

My SeeMore M6 arrived yesterday and I think I'm in love.  I've owned 2 different Scotty Cameron's over the last year (Laguna and Monterey), and neither helped my putting any better than my old $40 Ping Anser.  I have sucked at putts from 3' to 10'.  

I was a better putter from the first putt i hit with the SeeMore M6.  It just "makes sense" at address.  The RST is actually way more helpful than I thought it would be, and I LOVE the bare bones profile.  There are no distracting lines or angles in looking down at the putter at address...just a perfectly straight slice of steel.  The center shafted design is SO stable at impact which solves a problem i used to have with slight twisting at impact.  

...and the FEEL of this putter is AMAZING!  It makes it hard to leave the practice green!  It's so soft at impact but with excellent feedback.  This putter lets me get out of my own head and use my own athletic instincts without distractions.  It's kind of reminiscent of how i loved mini golf as a little kid.  

Finally, the grip (SM oversize) is the best i've seen on any putter, and the headcover is higher quality than those that came on the Scotty's.  The tartan pattern is so awesome!

I've become a bit of a club ho since getting addicted to this game, but I think this is the first club for which I've had genuine affection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors